Where were you when Rick and Morty got deep?

Where were you when Rick and Morty got deep?
youtube.com/watch?v=em2G5h7AjDw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/meto_nation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This show is so great. They make you question things that would other wise go unquestioned. They question our very existence every episode to show us our existence may mean nothing so what is the point of living. And it's not that we don't enjoy it. It's actually the exact opposite. The whole reason people love this show is because it pushes boundaries and talks about existential topics in a hilarious way.

rick & morty is the reason I became a atheist

it's funny and also poignant too lmfao

Oh wow, what a powerful image. I thought this show was just a silly comedy but it's so much more than that. I'm gonna start learning philosophy and advanced science and tell my pleb family how dumb they are when they start to pray before meals at holiday get-togethers. Thanks Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland, you've opened my eyes to a whole new intellectual wonderland. Wubba lubba dub dub!

We have no purpose! Nobody belongs anywhere!
Thats why we are all ardent evangelical leftists who believe every non-white in the world belongs in the west!

This world is beyond saving.

The only god here is pickle rick. Yaaaaaa pickle rick!

>hardcore Jewish nihilism
No thank you, user

>Thats why we are all ardent evangelical leftists who believe every non-white in the world belongs in the west!
the fuck are you talking about? liberals dream of a border-less society, it's neo nazi frogposters who believe they have some divine right to an arbitrary piece of land

>reddit and memey
it's as deep as a fucking puddle

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

It's not deep, it's contrarian. It's only redshit and 4cuck (and I guess Tumblwhore) that thinks being contrarian is default good.

Upvoted

This episode sucked ass

If Summer is going to be a main character this Season I probably won't watch it, any of the contrived emotional and existential stuff is so fucking reddity

>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>F-Funny cat p-p-pictures Rick!
>Wow *BURP* here's an upboat Morty!
>Jeez... Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this *BURP* one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you Rick, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am eup*BURP*horic Morty!
>Y-You sir are a gentleman and a scholar Rick. W-Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios M-Morty!

sorry for picklerocking

I want to put a bullet in your fucking head.

The world would be better off without you.

>Jerry breaks up with Beth because he can't stand Rick and his sci-fi adventures endagering his family
>Morty: REEE WHY AREN'T YOU TRYING TO WIN BETH BACK, ACT LIKE A MAN
This show makes no fucking sense.

>liberals dream of a border-less society
Yeah that isn't a mindbogglingly retarded idea that would destroy civilization or anything, if you think this is a remotely attainable or desirable goal then your mind is just too far gone and a mercy killing is in order

>it's neo nazi frogposters who believe they have some divine right to an arbitrary piece of land
Has nothing to do with divinity, it's granted by law and birth. Every city state and society in the history of ever has revolved around the existence of citizens and non-citizens, the rights given to citizens and who should be given citizenship. But I guess modern Marxist progressive theory dictates that every social norm has to be questioned and broken down to the point of societal collapse, because that's what you cretins want

not an argument
(also you're a pussy)

>yfw alt right autists destroy their own board out of impotent rage over a cartoon show no one really cared about

Here's this guy's twitter feed if you want to say hi to him and tell him good job on his webm.
twitter.com/meto_nation

>some divine right to an arbitrary piece of land

Funny how leftists can hate countries and borders so much but at the same time not shut up about how it's just luck that we're born in the good parts of the world where we have safety, security and can live to old age.

The cognitive dissonance never shatters your mind there? And your "solution" is to open the borders of the countries you yourselves insist are like winning the life lottery being born in and flooding them with the people from those places where women are subjugated and raped, gays are thrown off rooftops and cutting off people's limbs is being lenient, when you could stone them or necklace them to death instead.

Somehow the fact that the stable countries are by population not even 1:10th of the world's population rings no alarm bells when you come up with that idea either. Just mix everyone together and it'll all work out. Nevermind that you also propagate the universal truth of it never working out because whites are inherently just so evil, and everyone else is just so blameless.

>damage control over falling for a dumb show

He has the dankest memes.

holy shit that is dank

>>liberals dream of a border-less society
>Yeah that isn't a mindbogglingly retarded idea that would destroy civilization or anything
you're jumping to conclusions there, roofey. if anything, separate states lead to more violence because one state will eventually thirst for more land. the simple solution is, of course, to share it and unite into one state.

>Has nothing to do with divinity
>it's granted by birth.
way to show your double think, jack ass. borders are an antiquity and only hold civilization back by dividing the dumb masses into thinking a person sitting on the other side of an imaginary line is inherently different and will never share the same social norms you do. the reality is, we're all doing the same mundane shit of using smart phones all day to communicate with one another and share the same bullshit memes from country to country.

you're just a useful idiot by the rich who want to keep the status quo and continue to divide and conquer the rest of us wage slaves into petty arguments over skin color and my god can beat up your god

can someone post the jewish gf and catgirl gfs?

>Funny how leftists can hate countries and borders so much but at the same time not shut up about how it's just luck that we're born in the good parts of the world where we have safety, security and can live to old age.

is there supposed to be some kind of contradiction? people are only as good as the resources they are born with and are exposed to. how can you reasonably put blacks on the same standard as whites after having been subjected to hundreds of years of slavery where it was illegal for them to be found with a book? this principle is no different from comparing westerners to poor, third world nations. liberals intend to educate them to modern civilization standards of not stoning their gays and oppressing their women. unfortunately, your racist rhetoric is holding us back by electing retards like trump into office as payback for 8 years of the objectively best modern US president who happened to be black LEL

thanks user

>people are only as good as the resources they are born with and are exposed to

Did you get this from Guns, Germs, and Steel? Race is real, it's more than skin color. Some people have higher IQs on average, among other natural genetic advantages. That doesn't mean they're worth "more" than anyone else per se, but it does mean they're going to perform better.
>best modern president
>Obama
Are you trolling or are you underage? The best "modern" president was JFK.
And if you think JFK wasn't a modern president then I can only recommend you turn the car on in your garage.

>liberals intend to educate them to modern civilization standards of not stoning their gays and oppressing their women

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

The enlightened advanced westerner is going to civilize the barbaric brown hordes ay? Where have I heard this before

Half of you fucking retards think that there isn't any issues inherent to these cultures and it all circles back to white people, so I'd like to see where you start with your liberal pipedream of uniting the world. The current tactic of opening borders and filling the west with hordes of uneducated third world savages doesn't seem to be working too well, let's just keep doing it and hope we come up with a solution before societal collapse occurs :>

Nietzsche was nihilist

>IQ scores and incomes of adopted Africans
>IQ scores and incomes of mixed race people
>European rape gangs consisting of second and third generation immigrants
>Crime rates and cultural/ethnic background with income inequality taken into account
>Certain groups of immigrants doing just fine despite also being historically oppressed and coming from poor backgrounds

Never bothered reading past your first two sentences, but these are all things you can find on Google will plenty of studies behind it. You people aren't even trying anymore, please kys

Has post modern "philosophy" become too irreverent?

>post pic of mindless materialists
What did you mean by this?

Woah... and its all so subtle
They truly have the greatest intellectuals in writing working for them. This will go down the ages as a masterpiece

>Rick and morty shitpost/bait thread
>immediately becomes heated argument about the validity of national sovereignty
You fags are pathetic, this is lower than arguing on facebook

>losing this bad

man, you kids are dense. people don't resort to crime because of their skin color. uneducated and impoverished people do it because there is no alternative and they don't know any better. tell me how a black kid born in the ghetto where the only job prospects to survive are to peddle drugs is in any way measurable to your white, suburban gated community upbringing? it's a lot more likely the black kid is going to end up in jail than you are, but it's due to his socioeconomic status, not the amount of melanin in his skin.

You dumb fucking nigger

That was my first post in this thread, I didnt even read your posts. It's Saturday night, go out with friends. Please have sex.

>but it's due to his socioeconomic status, not the amount of melanin in his skin.
And his socioeconomic status is due to....drumroll..........

Dude we're all adults here everyone is having sex. When are you going to elevate your banter to your age?

>calls someone useful idiot by the rich
>wants no borders
Marx and all communists would cut your throat for wanting something like that, which destroys the value of labour and is inherently anti-lower classes. The creation of a single superstate is the ultimate imperialistic tool by international elites who seek to destroy all the structures that can stop their power on common folks from being limitless

blacks with money still commit more crime than whites with money

Do you watch it just so you can bitch about it?

>you're just a useful idiot by the rich

You're not fooling anyone

I bet you're the kind of fag that whines about "cultural appropriation".

When you don't have the ability to graple with concepts you tend to revert to childish insults. Is this more or less true of you? What's your degree in?

How many times do you think Nietzsche has rolled over in his grave due to the fact that his iconic desperate plea to salvage humanity while we still can has been interpreted as a nihilist triumph over religion?

good show tbqh

You're the guy getting into political arguments in a rick and morty thread on Saturday night, that's really all that needs to be said. The fact that you keep responding shoes how asshurt you actually are right now
>what's your degree in
Do yourself a favor and stop posting, preferably forever

>initially jerry is just a goofy husband
>he never does anything wrong
>gets shat on

really makes me think

brehs..

why is this the 100th post ive seen today about this show? who is pushing this stale meme

>graple

Am I that guy? Are you somehow not posting on Sup Forums? Is it somehow normal where you're from to always be doing something at the same time every week? What's your degree in?

This guy
twitter.com/meto_nation

How can I ever recover? I'm so humiliated

what's your degree in tho

why do autistic people get so mad at this show and make up strawmen messages from it to attack? its bizarre

I have degrees in math and physics. You?

>The current tactic of opening borders and filling the west with hordes of uneducated third world savages
where is this happening? pol says western europe but according to population demographics its not.

If you weren't one of those fags arguing over borders why would you be replying?

why does Sup Forums hates rick and morty?

Lol are you serious?

normies love it, and Sup Forums loves to watch it so they can hate on it. its a win win

Because its Plebbit the tv show

you're so salty that someone you aren't even replying to is winning a debate that you choose to chime in without having a single argument other than gb2fb. You need to be culled.

respond to me with something that is not a meme

well, yes, based on population statistics even in countries like germany non-white immigrants are only like 10% of all immigrants. the fact that you seem smugly sure of yourself tells me youre going to respond with a nonsensical pol infograph

My point wasn't about the debate's content, my point was that all participants are pathetic egotistical losers arguing politics in a shitposting thread thereby contributing to the continual decline of this board, all those degrees but reading comprehension still eludes your grasp

NIGGER FAGGOT 8 MORE YEARS

Your post was shit

Its edgy shit humor parading as deep intellectual thought

Non native populations are on the rise

this may be the most on the nose pasta possible

Nigger faggot I didnt vote and don't give a fuck, just sick and tired of you newfags who turn everything into a political debate
I dsiagree

>parading as deep intellectual thought
lmao no its not its literally shit and dick jokes and its based off a flash animation of a boy sucking an old mans dick, kys
>edgy
to whom? jack thompson?

>hates edgy shit humor
>goes to Sup Forums
user...?

They never said that was the definitive reason Morty had trouble with. It's that his father is a putts. He doesn't fight for anything, not Beth, not for anything.
>Just get on with your life
I hate to go with the "you just don't get the show!" Meme but damn, it happens so often

Yeah? And I disagree that this thread is in any way off topic. Try contributing instead of sitting on the sidelines talking shit.

non native populations also include french, english, scandinavian, and every other white country as well. turns out free movement in white countries surrounded by white countries resulsts in a lot of non-native white people. shocking! ive seen the pol infrograph on german non native populations, its a trie fact. but has nothing to do with brown people. german non-white immigrant/non-native levels are low as fuck compared to whites

Where are you pulling this data from?

You are so fucking stupid, my problem isn't with the thread my problem is the retards beating the conservative vs liberal dead horse even more, if you could understand sentences you would've figured it out since I've clearly spelled it out multiple times

>pol infograph

Appalachia is the pooresr region in America, asides from drug abuse, their crime rate is lower than the rest of the US, violent crime is almost nonexistant.
Appalachia is also overwhelmingly white.
Poor people are more likely to commit petty crime, such as theft or welfare fraud. Shooting a rival gang member down on the streett? That's down to culture.

>borders are an antiquity and only hold civilization back by dividing the dumb masses into thinking a person sitting on the other side of an imaginary line is inherently different
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state

I loved this episode. It showed how the kids and Beth dealt with the divorce and it was a major plot point with Jerry (and call me whatever you want, I like Jerry). Sure, it seemed to get all 'mushy' with emotions, but to me, this is character development. Morty had to do something similar with his parents' divorce, Summer had a similar experience like them, and Rick still felt bad because he thought he was to blame.

The brutality of Morty's giant arm beating the heck out of everyone in the arena was countered well with real feelings and I thank the team for writing and producing an episode that almost made me cry. It was a good plot point after Beth and Jerry divorced, and even though Jerry's life isn't going well now, I honestly think he'll get better.

I really want to thank the team for making, in my honest opinion, one of the sweetest episodes of the series. Bless you, Adult Swim.

I don't believe you.

Who are the Jews that work on the show?

It's like one of those faggoty parody YouTube comments.

DEGENERASY!!!