AT S7 Finale

When does this air? Why does CN feel they need to sabotage their own shows?

Make of this what you will.

Huh, neat. Hopefully they'll build some momentum.

Bombs were a mistake.

CN was a mistake

People still watch Adventure Time?

Not with the way CN is releasing it.

I don't know but it's sad. All they would have to do is say "it's coming back ____, so sit tight" and people would wait patiently, but instead it's just total indefinite unexplained silence for months and months. Even if "bombs" are somehow a good idea, there's no reason you can't have bombs and also communicate the teensiest bit with the audience.

They did this last summer too. Adventure Time was last on in May then they did not bother airing it again until September. Meanwhile it was Teen Titans throughout summer leaving a lot of people wondering if it was cancelled.

Yes there is, if you give away dates then you set a deadline for yourself, not saying anything means you can change and rearrange the schedule without anyone complaining.

something similarly screwy happened with SU
Season 2 of SU is officially Say Uncle-The Answer, season 3 is Steven's Birthday-Beta, and season 4 Earthlings onward

Just because fans don't have something specific to complain about doesn't mean they're happy. Seems like a no-brainer.

I thought the thumbnail was goatse at first.

I haven't seen anything since Daddy Daughter Card Wars, because Mega Madrista seems to have stopped releasing them online. Maybe it was getting their site shut down unlike Steven Universe.

That's the most recent episode.

... oh. Thanks for saving me looking that up.
WHELP, back to idling and not paying attention! and watching Steven Universe because I have nothing better to do, and then being miserable that I have no life after I finish doing that.

But it means they're quiet and that's almost better than making them happy in this day and age.

Why are you miserable?

Apparently nothing important will happen then.

I will be your friend, user.

>Some millennials don't know what goatse is like

Almost looks like goatse in the thumbnail