Still no news on the epilogue and tweets about homestuck videos was dishonest...

Still no news on the epilogue and tweets about homestuck videos was dishonest, so let's try and have a homestuck thread with substance. I.E. No trolls.

I miss the exile narrative. It hasn't been relevant since cascade, and all we got was PM wounding Bec Noir, whereas spades slick died. We can all agree it should have been the other way around, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002327
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oops

>off-kilter eyes
oops indeed.

Here's a thought I had about Homestuck. All of the Alpha kids should have died around the end to teach the Beta kids a lesson about their guardians and jumpstart some more character development. Also, they're all miserable pieces of shit so.

The fact that there is little to no major character death really eats at me. Rose should have died during/shortly after grimdark to give the betas an incentive to actually get shit done. Hell, imagine if rose was prototyped in place of roxy's kernel. That would have set up the revelations we got with sprites near the end too.

But no, rose is just a non-character now.

>seer of light
>becomes a passive force of knowledge in the kids' party
fuck that fits too

classpects were a mistake

Classpects would have been better if they tied into sburb more. The fact that fraymotifs were completely ignored for like 6 years is really telling.

Also, Time + Space as a necessary combo for creating the genesis frog was a mistake. Would suck to be in a void session simply because sburb decided it was so (like 99.99% of sessions I guess, but through classpect failure it would hurt even more).

I don't want any of the original 4 dying permanently for obvious reasons but at some point, it just felt like nothing was happening.
Here's how I think it'd go
>Roxy goes alcoholic again but tries to have a heartfelt conversation with Rose. This doesn't work for obvious reasons and Rose tells her to piss off. Roxy then gets even more hammered to the point where she can't fight off Bec or whoever and gets killed.
>Dirk, feeling guilty over Roxy's death, tries to go after a major villian and ends up in a shit position. He sucks the soul into his body and gets killed by Dave.

I'm not too sure about Jane or Jake though.

>He sucks the soul into his body and gets killed by Dave.
would have been better than what we got with dirk's non-death in collide, that's for sure.

Oh, and Jane was never a character so we're fine on that front. She can get dethroned by HIC.

I was thinking she might try to play detective with some bullshit and would get killed in the process. John would try to go "hero mode!!!" but would get the shit kicked out of him. Maybe forcing him to have a more mature worldview? I dunno'.

Its better than the original

>ITT anons are upset because Homestuck wasn't a shitty anime fanfic with YAMETE

A SBURB beta arrives in the mail. You look to the sky only to see the sun eclipsed by an ENCROACHING METEOR. You look around your room, deciding what to prototype. It then daws on you that you have not yet chosen a SERVER PLAYER.

Who do you pick, and what do you prototype?

not roleplaying, genuinely curious.

Now it's even worse than that!

And then I woke up, looked out the window, seen a clear blue sky, I look at my computer, nothing out of the ordinary, then I go back to bed depressed, wanting nothing more than something happy in my life

I would prototype a picture of my dead dog
It would be cool to have him as my guide and to see him again too

Who do I pick? Out of the characters or what?

I think the only reason we imagine Jane having a big ass and titties is to make her have a single redeeming quality.

>don't know anybody that's read homestuck, irl or otherwise
fuck. I guess I pick a random user from /hst/, trade IP adresses or whatever, hope for the best.

As for prototype, I don't have anything dead nearby, nor any death-related paraphernalia, so I guess I throw in this plush lizard that is also sort of ripped. Maybe it will work well with my consorts.

Your imagination stat is way too low for MSPA. I will have to ask you to sit with ace dick.

is it a nice doggo?

assume realistically

hope not to end up with katnep user

That isn't very interesting because you don't know what the person I'd pick would be like, exactly. I think it's more creative to use characters.

He was a good dog. Best friend.

I still miss him;_;

go ahead if you like, assume the character exists and you have the opportunity to have a server-client link. Best choose somebody that compliments yourself though.

I have Imagination, i'm also very sad

I'm afraid Wallace the cat would be taking one for the team.

what would happen if I prototyped some homestuck merch, like this john vinyl. or even fanmade shit like a doze crochet

can I have a felt sprite

please dont be sad user

John because he's straightfoward yet fun. He also doesn't have a shitty Internet connection like Rose.

I'd probably make a joke sprite. Like a Garfield clock with a rubber chicken.

>garfield imps
what if somebody prototypes something heathcliff related?

will all the imps become absurdist meta-jokes?

That'd be awesome! You know what's even cooler? Dave had a Midnight Crew posterin his room! (And maybe the Felt, I don't remember) So something like that is totally possible in the comic!

They'd probably have reality-altering powers.

Oh yeah! Dave had a sawtooth/squarewave poster too. Man, imagine the ramifications of prototyping that felt poster. There are probably doomed timelines out there that fell apart because of that reason.

Also, mentioning sawtooth, why didn't dirk prototype sawtooth? That whole alpha fiasco with entering was crazy. I'm sad nothing became of him other than a forgotten zillybot.

I don't think the Felt being protyped would doom a timeline. Why would it?

Well it would be a doomed timeline by nature of there only being 1 alpha timeline, but think about it anyway, lord english is seeded all over the place because of his influence on the timeline, felt poster included. If davesprite doesn't exist to move the timeline along it would be doomed, but if it was a feltsprite it would be even crazier if it took on the personality of a felt, not even the powers, just the likeness of one of LE's minions.

Ultimately it's pointless but yeah.

It's doomed and it could have happened. It's not doomed because it happened.

Way to decide what to prototype

Yeah that's what I'm getting at, with infinite possibilities in an infinte amount of doomed timelines, it's not the content what dooms the timeline. Just with something as integral as a felt it could yield interesting results, as we know doomed timelines are slated for cleansing, it would be cool to see scratch or somebody react to a feltsprite before their destruction. Infinite scratches in infinite universes etc.

>I.E. No trolls.

If only Hussie had thought the same way.

Isn't it kind of creepy how it's supposed to be a happy ending when they're a bunch of teenagers in an empty world? Wouldn't be better if the world was reset, made the Earth immune to xyz things happening, and the kids keeping their powers? Don't know what would happen with the trolls though.

Is it possibly for the comic to go back to being comfy after all of the fucked up shit that happened without it being as horrible as the ending?

Should have happened in the actual comic...

>Still no news on the epilogue and tweets about homestuck videos was dishonest
They don't have any of their half-assed, fandom-dependent shit together and you're still falling for the spooks.

What else is new? Nothing.

I'll never understand what drives a Kanaya poster. Aradia posters have memes, Jade posters have their shitty ship that they cling to. But Kanaya posters simply are.

Always, without impact or purpose, someone will decide to take the time to dump a huge bunch of Kanaya pictures for no one, with no relevance to discussion. Unless the decide to talk about Kanaya have a penis, but that baffles me for all different reasons.

It's not like the world ever mattered to them anyways.

There are a ton of happy chess people though

Those aren't humans. They're literally game NPC'S. It's fucking weird

racist
they have feelings and personalities

But cycles though.

Skaia is a good entity, it didun do nuffin.

Maybe it's representative of Hussie's nihilism and very soul.

>8 minutes in gimp

>artificial
>barely
I think they'd be a little upset that all humanity is gone.

Terrifying.

>homestuck AU where everything is the same only heathcliff is a first guardian
make it happen people

Homestuck is a creepy comic when you examine it close and realize Hussie has some serious fucking issues.

"All of humanity is dead but look Davekat! Soccer! Can town! What a happy ending!"

>All of humanity is dead
But Joey and her brother will somehow be saved, out there. There's no way whatpumpkin would kill them on alternia's reckoning, that would just be shitty.

>Heathcliff replaces Bec
>Heathcliff Noir
>Cliff-Tier Jade uses her powers only to fuck people over and make weird, confusing, and unfunny jokes.

I'm still way more fascinated by the idea of some short story about an entire Earth getting drawn into a dead session by some weird mistake, meaning everyone on Earth is now a player and stuck in the Medium with an ultra session running by the fact their planet is now a Land. Though there's a lot of way to vary that idea for fun.

Supposedly, skaia shall provide, this is all pointless, but
I've got turtles, but don't really care much about them; could kill one and prototype it. But then again, I don't think the turtle would be happy about it, even if it'd help fuck up the black queen ala aradia.

I know no one who knows about hs and my spoken english is shit, so searching here for users would be my only option, if a sligthly bad one...

Maybe we could build up a chain of client/server spanning all the anons here, even a tree chain as various users use the same server. Hell we could try and use time players to use time shenanigans and get everyone on the planet into the session. that'd be interesting to see.

to my left: bookcase full of bad fantasy books
to my right: headphones

I doubt it.

It had better be a fuck of an end where we find out Joey manages to pass along half of man and trollkind to the new earth, because otherwise she is literally doomed to die no matter what she does, unless she ends up on that goddamn shitty planet.

>jade making out with cliff-tier jadesprite
>suddenly jade enlarging the fourth wall is a lot less cool and a lot more devilishly unfunny

Sounds fun. Hope it goes horribly wrong.

I mean they always knew that humanity was gone, we knew that they were all fucked since like act 2.
mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002327

The whole fucking point of the game is to make a new universe where you repopulate. That's why they needed the matriorb.
That's also why it's super fucked up if literally all the humans are gay, because at that point humanity is FUCKED.

I'd rather them reset and repopulate. Repopulating alone is just disturbing.

>That's why they needed the matriorb.
fuck that, the trolls messed up and their society is just plain shitty, even on beforus.

let the kids get over their gay phase and repopulate, hopefully all the non god tier trolls die off. lock calliope up incase she gets horny and finds another cherub/goes snaketier on the new planet

Of course it would. Alchemization would mean not far into the story most of mankind would be dead due to giga nukes, and THEN you'd have a shitload of pissed off dreamselves and possible Godtiers, and the whole thing would be a giant mess.

Though I'm not sure if I like the scenario more if only one player in the world exists with everyone dragged along.

A cycle of the endless genocide of trillions and the impossibility of hope for any species, for knowledge and growth to be forever limited. What happier ending could one ever hope for?

>Clifftier Jade never dies.
>Just makes puns when bad things happen.
>Actively works against winning the game.

I was rooting for the horrorterrors all along. sburb is an STD on reality, and frogs are the culprit.

And the game is shit.

HorrorTerrors are a neutral force though.

but they aren't "alone"
even if you aren't willing to accept the chess people as people, they have the troll race to keep them company.

there is the issue of
where trolls are just naturally violent and also have stupid strong psychic powers

if a war breaks out humanity is over

the only thing humans have going for them is that they make trolls rediculously horny

You guys ever notice how fucking insane these threads look to an outside observer?

At least with other pieces of media there's some sense of grounded reality along with the random words and character names thrown in, but with homestuck it just looks like irate ramblings.

>Rooting for the side the actively hates life
>Over the one that treats it with indifference

I mean, they're both awful, but if you had choose one...

It's basically alone. It's like being surrounded by literal mascot characters.

The same can be said for katnepanon too

The only people that have an issue with Skaia are filthy anti-breeder leftists and homosexuals.

horrorterrors were just chilling around. It's skaia that was going full Dr. Frankenstein; creating and destroying life in a whim, using it's omnipotence and omniscience to perpetuate an eternal cycle that loops onto itself.

All the horrorterrors wanted was to stop this madness, yet they all felt into skaia's cunnin plan

The point of homestuck was that it was held up by causal loops. Even Lord English looked like a causal loop.

The story existed to show the propogation and defeat of Lord English. You can see the signs pointing to him in act 1, indirect or not, it all revolves around LE seeding himself.

The retcon ruins that neat causal loop and makes me wonder what andrew was thinking.

My friend who is a math major.

Something valuable like money, Gems, or a jeweled ring. Maybe I'll get some extra grist drops from the Imps.
Or better yet that Chinese lucky money frog statue that protects the spare change bowl in the front room.

The results are in! This is how /hst/ likes their ladies' pubic mounds

>It's not actually a war, the Horrorterrors and Skaia are just neighbors in the void, and creating existence is the multidimensional entity equivalent of playing music too loud

andrew is just a landlord who doesn't give a fuck

*cums inside rose*
*throwsn her in the middle of the room*
Let this be a lesson to you all. Fuck with me, and I fuck you.

No, it was Space player + Knight.
The Knight is supposed to help the Space player breed the genesis frog. I don't remember if it does anything else though.

It may sound cringey but I wish Sburb was real

Just so I could have some purpose, I want to be a hero, I want control of a universe

It only works if you're dressed like Mom

In some way, everyone kind of wants to have that feeling of power and control, so don't worry, you're not the only one

>I'm here to chew bubblegum and jack off
>And I'm all out of bubble gum

Fuck off!
She's mine!!!

What the fuck was the point of Karkat