Star Trek General

Why did this episode end on such a dark note? I know it was a comentary on arming sides in the Vietnam war but just leaving his friend to be slaughtered like that? then the chilling music? Why did they do this just for one episode? Easily one of the best episodes just for the ending.

I don't know. I'm not that much of an oldfag. Anyways, how about that TNG show?

what is this, a meme?

They did all they could do short of blasting the enemy tribe for them. WWII and Korea were still pretty strong in living memory, folks didn't have too many illusions about wars having clean endings.

they have a 50 year period between the TOS movies and TNG.

they decide to set Discovery before TOS and a new timeline.

we could have had a series about the end of federation and klingon hostilities. while the klingons and romulans fought each other.

>the end of federation

Since when is this ever alluded to? Was it in ENT?

>and a new timeline.

I was under the impression it was canon time line.

ATTENTION ALL BAJORAN TRIPFAGS

I, Gul Dukat, demand that you put your tripcode back on or else suffer the consequences. I have tried to be reasonable with you, but time and again you have chosen to ignore me. Need I remind you of how closely I am monitoring your post times? Either comply with my demands and stop posting on Anonymous or this thread will explode in 15 minutes.

Dukat out.

*blocks your path*

What are the best S3 episodes? Tholian Web?

I just started Trek recently. I'm about halfway through Season 1 of ToS and 3 episodes into TNG. The best episodes are the ones that just feel like classic sci-fi short stories. I think so far my favorites in ToS are the one where Kirk is at a hearing because he allegedly killed a guy; the one with Squire Trellain(sp?); and the one where the two planets are having a virtual war through computers and if you are 'killed' you have to go into a suicide booth.

Daily reminder that the TOS Bluray set has an entire disc reserved for the Tribbles episode.

No it wasn't.

Ent showed that the Federation flourished and had Xindi crewmembers on the Enterprise-J.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Exactly so where is this user getting the idea that the federation ends at some point..

No idea.

ST Online maybe?

fuck tribbles

>Star Trek General
Mike Stoklasa detected.

>the end of federation AND klingon hostilities
work on parsing clauses por favor

The fucking faggots in the other Star Trek thread won't even recognise this one as a Star Trek thread because OP used a TOS image, which doesn't mean anything to their DS9 brains.

t. Shatner.

it's okay Bill.

I'm op and hey I like both so they must be real faggy fags

RIP this Star Trek general even though it existed before the other Star Trek general and only gets no attention due to the TOS image which DS9 brains cannot comprehend

Anyone here play STO? If so post your avatars

F

I hate DS9

I think its ok

We can never hang out

But thats what were doing right now

I'm almost done with TNG and plan to watch TOS next. Who wants to meet up IRL and marathon it with me?

Okay bill sure.

UK here?

Can't tell if genuine & sincere or male groomer but definitely not a grill

What's wrong with meeting up and watching a little TOS in the hot tub?

Now not sure if Grill, gay 'Chad' or my Dad

space bump