Argentina

None
There are no wh*Tes here

>1.Your country
>2 How many wh*te subhumans you slay today
>Argentina
>24
there aren't that many whites in argentina
who let you out and why, or are you a liar ?

Argentina have alot of disgusting tourist from E*rope this time of the year my job is to stab the heart of the men and send the woman to the breeding grounds.-

C'mon brothas and sistas tell me your experiences with wh*te devils

i try to behead a wh*te kuffar at least every tuesday evening near the local mosque

There are no wh*Teoids here. Any of those who arrive here are immediately transformed into the glory of the mutt

I am the only Wh*toid in my city, slaying some brown puccys

Why do niggers act like such primitive apes

Based

Do we though? Aren’t whites the ones that had wars with death tolls in the thousands every few years for the last few centuries? Say what you will about any other race, whites are the ones who had a WWI and a WWII and ended up killing millions of each other in each one. You people are the real civilized savages.

Based Albania

Really makes you think...

>that forearm
lmao monkey arms

buttsore white leftists.

They’re all kidding and you’re the only one stupid enough to take it seriously. The “Master Race” everyone.

>MY WH*TEY ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

self deprecation is pathetic

It’s not self-deprecation, it’s very obvious bait used to rile up autists on this board who take everything too seriously. If it was only about self-deprivation, there wouldn’t be non-whites doing it too.

mfw i see this meme and remember it only exists because turks got so butthurt about being called roaches for years without end that they went nuclear

*self-deprecation

Poland
none

my ancestors touched by the blessings of KARA BOGA slaughtered them all before i was born

If that was true, then why do people never get upset by kara boga memes, but do around white supremacy memes?

Don't you see it's my BBAC? (big black Argentine cock)

You tell me, you’re the triggered one

>thinks KARS BOGA posters are actually wh*Te
AHAHAHAHA suck my BBC you inbred wh*tey kaffir

literally Wakanda

1- Turkey
2- 0 cuz there are no wh*Te subhumans here

>323