If white people are so great, why did they never manage to develop civilization independently...

If white people are so great, why did they never manage to develop civilization independently? Whites were uncivilized barbarians for millenia when other cultures were already building advanced societies.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html
sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle
youtu.be/ymI5Uv5cGU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_buildings_in_the_world#By_age
koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/books/demogislam/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Correct me if i am wrong, but I think it was migration patterns/climates in europe were harder to spawn agriculture in

So what you're telling me is that other cultures had a head start and they still lagged behind?

Fuck where you're from,
Fuck where you're goin,
It's all about where you're at!

Mesopotamia and the Nile were tanned whites you retard. what are DNA tests for 400

>independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html

World's oldest race war discovered. Caucasians destroyed a bunch of niggers. Master Race: 1, We Wuz Kangz: 0

the amerindian regions were not as early as the one of the old world.
This map don't have any dates, please correct mr (((Jared Diamond))).

The entire Aztec empire was conquered by 500 Spaniards.

Mayans collapsed under their own weight.

Incas were conquered by 180 Spaniards.

Egypt fell to Rome, and later to Alexander. Mesopotamia also fell to Alexander.

Civilization declined in the Indus River region under Islam. It remained that way until the British came. It went back to shit after they left.

The Yellow River region is great, that is until it floods and kills everyone. Chinese have fucked it up so much, China is almost out of sources of drinkable water.

What would the world do without white people?

Exactly right. Due to migration patterns, European civilizations got started much later on. And yet, despite that, the rest of the world was still in the stone age when Europeans decided to use their knowledge of compasses and gunpowder to conquer the known world.

Europeans were one of the most backwards people for most of human history. Less than a millenia at the top doesn't change that.

Kill yourself dumbass

Egypt was not conquered, it was annexed in a pacific way.

This statement is false.

Skara Brae had central heating and a sewer system while these shitskins were still sifting silt.

Doggerland is the cradle of civilization as we know it, albeit the cradle of humanity does indeed appear to be South Africa (until gold mines older than Adam's Calendar are discovered, of course).

Nice argument faggot
Kill yourself and stream it no balls

>Egypt fell to Rome
>and THEN Alexander

Buddy, you gotta fix this

Wow dude really? European culture and society has dominated every facet of humankind on every corner of the planet.

yeah i goofed. don't care

>aztec/inca
>ancient
What did he mean by this?

>inb4 500 meme answers
Europe was a tough fucking place to start civilization in. That's why the people who figured survival in europe out (aswell as parts of asia) are so far ahead of other races. The bad ones died in the long hard winters.

The was made by retards, in mesoamerica they should ahve used the olmecs and in the andes they should have used Caral.

pic related is over 5000 years old

Yeah but they turned shitskin sub humans when someone invented islam.

civilization doesn't occur when an area is scarcely populated.
deforestation happened around those ancient ones and people were forced to move to those major rivers with high density, which came to be the basis of developed society, while in Europe there remained plenty of forests as usual.

Europe has the most arable land outside of India

Thousands of years of conquest rape and migration will do that

Civilization = English common law tradition, especially in its American form, or similar patterns like in Switzerland. Your map depicts unaccountable dictatorship hellholes that figured out how to store extra grain.

Because God is White

It has changed in 5000 years.

Ash helps the soil kek

"Whites" didn't exist until around 2000 B.C. when the indo-european invasions started.

Indo-europeans founded India, Persia, Ancient Greece and Rome. You're welcome.

You're missing my point. Even if the land is arable and fertile, that doesn't mean survival is easy.

For an example, look at African tribes with languages that have absolutely no grammatical forms for the future. They literally don't tlak about the future because they don't need to. They can just hunt to survive every day of the year.

Now imagine how long a european man survived back then if he didn't think about the future a lot.
He'd have no firewood, so he'd freeze and die of thirst. He'd have no food options set aside for winter, so he'd starve.

These things help explain why people originating from areas such as europe are smarter and better at decision making than others.

By 5000 to 3000 BC average global temperatures reached their maximum level during the Holocene and were 1 to 2 degrees Celsius warmer than they are today. Climatologists call this period either the Climatic Optimum or the Holocene Optimum.

During the climatic optimum many of the Earth's great ancient civilizations began and flourished. In Africa, the Nile River had three times its present volume, indicating a much larger tropical region. 6,000 years ago the Sahara was far more fertile than today and supported large herds of animals, as evidenced by the Tassili N'Ajjer frescoes of Algeria (right)

>le we were kangz 5000 years ago dance
Also hurr sure what is Rome

Also why the fuck is Mesoamerica and the Andes considered early civilizations?? They started after the birth of Christ.

For the sake of accuracy it should be pointed out that Aztec empire was conquered by 500 Spaniards, AND their massive army of native allies.

This detail should be remembered not because it detracts from the achievements of Cortes (quite the opposite, their allies would not have followed them if they believed them to be weak), but it reinforces just how wicked and cruel the Aztec were. The people of the New World were willing to throw away everything they ever knew to follow the strangers from beyond the horizon into a new future.

The Conquistadors were liberators, who saved an entire race from damnation and servitude under arguably the most Satanic regime in human history.

Thats interesting

It's arable because people cleared and take care of the land for thousand of years, retard.
You can do the same in many other part of the world.

Do we know for a fact that living conditions can determime the grammatical structure of a language? I'm not an expert, but I don't think that's been proven. It seems like the vast majority of linguistic differences are arbitrary.

Battles so ancient that even the memory of who the combatants were, let alone why they fought have been lost to the sands of time are fascinating.

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle

Now isn't that just quacking crazy

>Image clearly shows that the first civilizations were in the tropics
HMM I WONDER WHY, OP

Proto-humans settled in the most fertile lands.

Whites settled in the harsh north, where the shorter growing seasons and poorer soil slowed the growth of civilization. Yet once civilization was established, they quickly advanced and bypassed everyone else, while the proto-humans remained in technological stasis.

After constant war and farmers working the land 24/7

>Indo-Europeans founded India
Kek

Vedic civilizations already took roots way before all this. They had books, a governing structure, a decent religion and also knew the earth was round.

Moar plz. Love prehistory.

Here you go mate.
youtu.be/ymI5Uv5cGU4

Vedic civilization was created by the aryans...

>inb4 sanskrit is a dravidian language!

You're wrong. Their is absolutely no proof who the Indus valley civilization guys were. And I don't think that even matters. What do you think the current boundaries will hold for how long? 50 years? 100? All this doesn't matter. What matters is India will survive as it has for 5k years.

>You're wrong. Their is absolutely no proof who the Indus valley civilization guys were
They were not aryans, that's for sure. They were most probably dravidians.

>And I don't think that even matters.
Of course it matters. The reason you say it doesn't matter is out of political ideology. Truth always matters.

>What matters is India will survive as it has for 5k years.
Well with 1+ billion streetshitters it doesn't look like India is disappearing any time soon.

>Europeans were one of the most backwards people for most of human history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_buildings_in_the_world#By_age
Almost all of the oldest buildings in the world are in europe, idiot.

How are linguistic differences arbitrary?

There's a genetic basis for understanding and developing tonal languages. The populations with a few certain groups of genes have a greater ability to hear tonal differences and produce them. The populations with these genes all have tonal native languages.

Now imagine populations who have genes that give people the ability to think abstractly. You really don't think that having a greater ability to understand concepts and think about future consequences would influence language development?

Linguistics and genetics go hand in hand.

Nice analytical skills there mate. But soon you'll know that these streetshitters will be the first to support the great war againsts the Muslims. And then you'll be glad to have us.

I first learned this when I found out American nigger speak "where you is" etc is structurally similar to the West African languages of their ancestors.

Doubtful, India will be majority muslim in a few decades due to current demographic trends.

The Spaniards are hispanic though or that's what the gov labels them

they aren't in the 60 percent

You guys have a reputation of being pushy and arrogant as immigrants but are pretty bro-tier within a generation. I agree we could do worse than Indian allies.

Still, I recall reports during the Mumbai attacks that Indian police dropped their guns and ran away from the terrorists.

Rest of the Indians, the Hindus, hate the Muslims as any other Christian. So yeah, inspite of the Muslim population (16%), we sure will go all out attack against these fuckers.

I knew it, but someone cut of the great fertilizer factory and say after that they were death camps...

I know you'll probably deny it, and since I have to go I'll leave you with a bit to read to support my point:

koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/books/demogislam/index.htm

16% today, 51% in a few decades... Then what?

Untrue. Whites had agriculture before Sumerians

>Other cultures had a head start

Aztecs went from wandering nomads to building the largest empire in the Americas in only 2 centuries.

europe was literally glaciers during the 3k bc era when htose civilizations first arose (china was too actually.)

if white people don't even exist because their ancestors (and chinese ancestors) are literally still in the eurasian steppes, and whites and asians haven't even diverged yet, how can they build civilization?

the remark abuot genes for tone is interesting. it would seem to indicate though, that europeans have the least tone genes, though, and I'm not so sure that's true considering we've developed modern melodic music with the most harmonic tone structure.

that aside, there is significant evidence that european languages are generally object focused because of our analytical genes, whereas asian languages are topic focused because of their holistic genes. even so, I think he meant arbitrary in the sense that if you have a sufficient iq, you're capable of learning any complex language.

niggers can't learn english grammar even as natives because their iq is too low. there isn't a specific gene that helps

before that if there be no enlightment it's end in a great fertilizer factory...

None of them ran as much as I recall. They had fucking old school rifles against AK47. It was like taking daggers in a mounted fight. Some ran to get the crowd out, flank the terrorists and let them feel they are surrounded. Indian police is quite stupid but at the railway station they acted fucking bravely. They even caught a terrorist alive, who was a paki.

>Whites don't get moving until 3000 years after civilization started
>skirting on the edges of civilization for centuries, they eventually strike out on their own with only a bootleg version of Roman culture for guidance
>1000 years later whites are the wealthiest, most technologically advanced race on the earth
>in the next couple centuries they conquer the entire world and divide it among themselves
>the earth to this day is still ruled by white hegemony
How is it civilizations with thousands of years head start couldn't keep up once Germanics got in the game?

lmafo, /thread

That's something that worries us all the time. But, if not the Indian Muslims, we surely and gladly would take down Pakistan in a heartbeat.

This.

Fucking retard can't even interpret a map.
When the Welsh colonists arrived in Patagonia it was a barren desert wasteland. They build irrigation channels and by the 1890s they were exporting wheat and winning international awards for its quality.

Demographics is destiny.

The Chinese literally invented gunpowder.

Persians literally invented the compass.

whites didn't even exist some 4k years ago

razib khan posts about this a lot. there's evidence that the white race is the newest race on the planet. the japanese and chinese diverged some 500 years before whites even existed, r1a and r1b clades pouring into western europe via the caucasus/russian steppe

the bronze age happens literally 600 years after r1b clades settle greece and germany and britain, and somehow 2k b.c. they set up metal trading routes to take tin ALL THE WAY from britain to greece. note that the trade breaks down 20 miles inland of northern turkey and never makes it a step further.

I don't understand wtf happened with the India/Pakistan partition. Why is Pakistan a 100% muslim country while India is secular and accomodating to Muslim? Are Indians hilariously bad negotiators?

>tanned whites
>white

>European civilizations got started much later on.

Kill yourself you uneducated faggot

Why do races no longer diverge into new ones? The only "new" race now is Hispanics, which are a combination of whites and native americans.

>Doggerland

HAHAHA

no you faggot, try Asia

>Are Indians hilariously bad negotiators?
Blame Nehru and Gandhi; and of course, Jinnah.
No one had to die. but nehru and jinnah both wanted to become the PM of the independent India. fucking selfish cunts.

You can look at Modi to see how amazingly good negotiators Indians can be.

That might explain it. An entirely new breed with new a whole new capacity for reason and understanding. Not to mention a genuine talent for warfare. It's like an invasive species introduced to a stagnant environment, the complacent native species can't react fast enough to the aggressive new kid on the block and get steamrolled.

And without the benefits of white innovation they would probably still be shitting in the street and wiping their asses with their hand 5000 years from now.

That is thanks to that gandhi fucker. Their was a muslim party at the time of partition and he wanted to be prime minister of India. But some other guy was a better candidate (nehru, first indian pm) so the Muslim guy went a step ahead, created a muslim state out of Punjab and went ahead becoming it's pm. Well things didn't quite turn out well for them and Pakistan is what India would have been if not for a strong constitution and the Hindus.

India is literally a giant fertiliser factory

/thread

Central Asia and Russia are the original homeland of tall blonde europeans

you blue eyed swarthy atlantic europeans are tundra bound nuggers in the woods hunting for berries

pakistan had already thoroughly genocided the hindus. thus there was no "need" for multiculturalism, the same way there is no "need" for multiculturalism in any other muslim country. because in every single one they've killed all of the others.

in india the hindus were not unified and had less ability to fight back. as a result muslims had worked their way into every corner of india. the british considered the expelling of the muslims to akistan to be "really mean guys," and thus it never happened.

kind of the same as everywhere. if you don't exterminate evil, evil will exterminate you. there is NEVER any other reason

>white innovations
You remember who taught you to count now don't you?

Caucasoid

>white innovations
You remember who taught you to shit in a toilet now don't you?

>Early Civilizations
>Aztecs
>Incans

If you think 1400 is early, I feel bad for you son, but I got 99 theses and your ignorance ain't one.

You clearly didn't do a great job

>in india the hindus were not unified and had less ability to fight back.
i whole-heartedly blame the caste system, perpetuated by the brahmins, and other "high" castes to a very slightly lesser degree.
fuckers still haven't learned much.
unity is strength. only that high caste people think otherwise.

Honestly, you guys should just purge the 85% of your population that are untouchables. Then you only have 200 million light skin Indians who know how to use a loo. I think if an Indian Hitler did some shit like that, India could become a 1st world superpower in 20 years.

are you japanese or an english teacher? you could read razib's blog

whites are a "new" race because they're essentially hybrids between r1b clades and a variety of hunter-gatherer europeans of various clades, such as j. (western euro) whites are primarily r1b, but still only around 60-70% for strongly western european countries, but as low as 30% in the nordics so (even 70% is extremely mixed). it's theorized that the extreme outbreeding created a weaker propensity to engage in incest vis-a-vis the arabs, indian, and aztecs, who more or less fucked their sisters to preserve lineages (it lowers your iq.) also, extreme selection in harsh european winters was a strong selection agent that killed MOST people. that's a new race.

the asians diverged early and stayed who they were because it was farther from africa. the early asians were the ONLY people there. therefore, while modern asians are different frm asians 4k years ago, you can't quite say that they are a different race. they are the direct descendants of those people after evolution. in europe there was a genocide and population replacement, hence "new."

you could also more or less argue that modern indians and arabs are new races, though. old skeletons in persia and arabia are NOT J. old skeletons are R1 or more similar to irish ancient haplotypes. the arabs are new too. they just claim ancient monuments, when different lineages built them.

early europeans probably weren't that smart. it was probably the winters that selected for intelligence. early euros were ahead of other races, but not ahead of the chinese. our intelligence is recent.

>implying all races didn't survive the ice age.

the caste system exists because your low castle people are the closest living relatives to abbos. the high castes realized that intelligence was genetic, and created rules so that their own houses would not fall into decline because of low intelligence.

indian civilization actually moved BACKWARD starting around the early 100's bc because you people refused to learn to write on paper. that's not the fault of the caste system. that's the fault of low iq people.

your brahmin caste became obsessed with cleanliness because the dalits brought terrible plagues into the cities. this ritual purification extended into religion and writng as well, and so you wrote on leaves that contained 4 letters of information each, that decayed after five years of use. because it was "clean."

don't blame the brahmin. blame your genetics. almost everything you have was invented by northerners who poured in from rajastan. when those invasion ceased because the ice caps melted and they went north into europe, your civilization declined.

islam offered "equality" to the dalits. so they took up arms against their betters. islam is a kind of prototype for communism. you don't fight communism with more equality. you fight it by killing them

The untouchables or the lower castes are actual cancer. They are the ones literally and figuratively shitting everywhere. From the system to the streets, it's them and the Muslims. A cleansing is required. I go to a college where their is no quota for these untouchables and Muslims, and we have such a decent crowd. They are sound in general knowledge, can fluently speak English, maintain proper hygiene and are fit. We all are lightskinned and not so ugly. So yeah, if we get a hitler level cleansing, that would be great.

There is a theory that the events described in the Illiad actually took place in the Baltic... this totally ties in with that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

>85% of your population that are untouchables
only literally 16% are literally from the castes so called "untouchable"

>just purge
the elite are starting with the muslims in the mid-east, along with the blacks.
then commies in the ww3.
then "3rd world crazies" in the last.
the plan is in place - have some patience.

also, they plan to kill 95% of the world's population - i'm 100% sure none of us are making it out alive.
and if i'm dying, i'd rather no one had to die.

>India could become a 1st world superpower in 20 years.
i don't know.
i mean, ISRO is filled to brim with dark skinned, dravidian people.
ISRO literally has a monopoly over satellite launching these days.
the other riff-raff who can't poo in loo are needed to do the dirty work.
geo-politics is not that straight forward - there's 50 shades of gray everywhere.

to be honest, 7 billion aren't exerting any pressure on the planet - it's the fossil-fuel tech that is.
but i'm sure xenophobic 4pol won't understand that - they just "hate us, cause they ain't us"

the ice age only effected europeans, asians, and proto-reggaeton. you can't "survive" something if you dont experience it.

Yeah, at least you've identified the enemy.

Stupid question
Do any of those regions experience winters?

The Vedic wrote on paper from a long time mate. Other than that I agree with you.