USA is focusing on short term profit

>USA is focusing on short term profit
>China is aiming on the long term
Is it really going to be an Asian century? Is the collapse of the USA upon us?

>flag
EVERY fucking time

fuck CHina

Lyl China doesn't have any long term goals except keeping the CCP in power and allowing its ruling elite to live like kings while the masses live in misery and have no human rights or free thought.

China makes everything we buy. Be grateful

quite literally none of my clothes, shoes or underwear are made in c*ina

>keeping the CCP in power and allowing its ruling elite to live like kings while the masses live in misery
But that's wrong, you fucking retard. The average Chinese person in the past 30 years went from being an Africa-tier starving subsistence farmer to chilling in their air-conditioned internet-connected apartment munching on fast food while fiddling with an iPhone.

But they're building your nuclear power stations and railway now so good luck avoiding these

they will come soon

please save us

coming soon

How's that a good thing? The same with Singapore honestly. Seems that hypercompetitive capitalism is leading to a lot of young guys dropping out of the sexual market and becoming disenfranchised and killing themselves out of stress. Peasants eating yams 2 meals a day had more spiritually fulfilling lives

Joke: Asian/African/Indian/Chinese/whatever century

Woke: Postnational century

prove me wrong

i drive, don’t care about the power thing, they make my phone too so there’s 2 things

i can comfortably say i’ll never wear anything made there

>Postnational century
Not as long as I'm alive

>Peasants eating yams 2 meals a day had more spiritually fulfilling lives
Move to rural China, then. Hundreds of millions of people haven't yet been uplifted and still live like they did decades ago. See how long you last in that lifestyle.

lol

This. It's more wholesome to live in a cinder block home with no AC and possibly a dirt floor with no healthcare/plumbing/electric and bugs all over.

Why did the USSR have to fall?

Japan relies on usa on everything nowadays
It's either obeying usa or china
It's just another imperialism rising for those cunts
Just accept mutt overlords or chink overlords

That's when average chinese is like earning less than half of what average european earn (including some shit cunt in europe) and most isn't that educated
In addition, they're using the new silk road to infiltrate inside europe
As a start they're literally buying out every single thing greece is willing to sell
So as eu can't hold on to their shit like how they can't hold on to Britain and made some cunts broke even when they're given money, all europe and asian ports, industries and trade will be handled by china
And the ones who is in eu but wishes to find a partner will go for china since it's way cheaper that way
After that ends well, everything will be made under chinese influence, so they'll earn all the money even if it's made in europe or britain
Chinese are truly jews of asia

You're joking me, right? This is how about 80% of the country lives.

>usa
>42%
>china
>43%
Nice democracy you got there USA

You tell us. No one is better suited to know about mutt and Chinese culture at the same time.

Comfy.

>prove me wrong
The housing market in your country and western Canada

>ywn be a nameless comfy zhang in a micro appartment

>It's more wholesome to live in a cinder block home with no AC
Chinese people in cities don't live like this. I've actually lived there, so have my parents, so have their parents.

That's actually Hong Kong (note the traditional characters) but it's not as if the mainland is any better.

Yeah, they live in those micro apartments instead.

Follow the comment chain. I wasn't talking about modern china I was mocking the ausfag for saying the old way of living was fulfilling.