Are there any redpilled forms of entertainment? I can't watch TV or movies anymore because of ((them))...

Are there any redpilled forms of entertainment? I can't watch TV or movies anymore because of ((them)). Video games have lost their luster. Recreational games like basketball or soccer require friends. I exercise a lot but that's more training discipline than entertainment. Help me out Sup Forums

Books, music

Obviously documentaries

I said entertainment, not sleep aid. Who the fuck watches a documentary and says "wow this is pretty entertaining I like watching this purely for recreational purposes"

I'm sorry you feel that way about education. Are you a nigga?

Trump rallys

This. Read books, my friend.

It will take you some time getting used to picking up themes and all that but it will be well worth it.

Mit online lectures, fag

Get your learn on niqqa

How about archery? I've been looking into doing it. Seems like a relatively cheap thing to pick up, and you don't need someone else around to do it.

I watched all of them already tbqhfam :\

No, I just want to unwind with some entertainment, learning is not always fun and some documentaries just enrage me more than make me happy and satisfied

Any particular books? I read most of Orwell, Crippled America, basic English literature like Thomas More, some American shit from Hawthorne and Twain

I mean... it's not really entertainment, but I'll budge. Any particular topics I should look into?

Seems interesting, but I live in a major city without any forests or national parks, so I don't know where I could practice it familia. My uncle let me borrow his compound bow for hunting a couple of times, that's about all I know on the subject

>redpilled forms of entertainment

What the bollocking hell are you talking about? 'Pills'? Watch the original "Total Recall" or the first "Matrix" film.

Make friends. That doesn't require pills. Find a girlfriend. I have. She's on The Pill, I use condoms. Sex. Best entertainment there is. She loves it, I get pussy.

Grow up, you subhuman. Grow some balls: you suck enough of them.

>documentaries

...oh, and "Wheeler Dealers" & "Salvage Hunters" on the 'Quest' channel. Your argument is invalid.

There's got to be some kind of archery club around. It doesn't necessarily have to be outdoors. There could very well be some indoor places around.

Yeah it's called making babies and teaching them to be good citizens to fight against the tyranny of the enemies of the west! That's the only true hobby my friend ;)

Mde p wp

Pewdipie

She's on the pill and you wear condoms? You're doing it all wrong, mate. Proper fuck up, you.

Books, Music, Nature, gong out and being energized is entertainment.

Repair things at your home or improve them.

Learn how to weld, blachsmith,archery,shooting,use cover, repair motors, or whatever.

There is always something you can do.

Watching TV is literally a waste of time and harmful.

Dude.. fucking with protection is like shooting blanks.

Its a huge turn off to me.

That crazy dj is pretty handsome tho.

Read, you serf.

Double the precautions, you proper fuck-up.

...oh yes, that's right: you'll never be in the situation where you'll put yours in a woman's vagina. Therefore opinion discarded.

Learn to play an instrument

this. GOOD advice.

Preferably something that can be played while marching, like flute or drum.

Are you some kind of queer or something? Maybe you need to get out of the basement so you can appreciate the cool shit out there.