The Jungle Book (2016)

Surely this film is Sup Forums right? I mean, everything is animated, besides Mowgli. In other words, it's more animation/real people ratio than other hybrid Disney Films.

I thought it was surprisingly good film, definitely better than I expected it to be. The scene where King Louie starts singling gives me chills, and I can't believe they left that version of the song out of the soundtrack.

Seriously it's fucking awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIOo6oKdLCQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5UZ7frgGpZxOWI4ZHNCM1lObEE/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it is and is a live action remake of a cartoon movie.

1600 ponte

>King Louie
More like King Kong Louie, the dude was fucking massive.

Well, in this film he isn't an orangutan, he is a gigantopothicus.

And voiced by Christopher fucking Walken

I WANNA FUCK THE SNAKE!

songs felt forced and non organic.

Compare King Louie singing in the original to this one you'll see what I mean.

Also it felt like they had that girl voicing the snake just reading from a script in 1 or 2 takes and wrapped it up

>tfw you were at a birthday party with the Mowgli's actor four years ago before he got famous so you can't say anything bad about it

Pretty nice kid from what I remember.
Wish he was as energetic in his role as he was at the party though.

Scarlett Johannsen is fucking expensive mate.

'special effects' cgi meant to be 'real' isn't Sup Forums
this is Sup Forums but only because it's a remake of an animated movie

>erry time.

Frankly, I did, too. Scarjo doing a cover of "Trust in Me" was just perfect. Songs in minor with tango rhythm just do it for me.

I thought it was shit, namely Mowgli's actor. He is the main character and he was fucking terrible. I get he is a child and talking to shit that isn't there but I felt like he was just the one brown kid old enough and related to someone with connections. Animation was pretty cool.

He was still way bigger than one. But I didn't have a problem with it. Most of the animals were sized up. The elephants being practically gods was also neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIOo6oKdLCQ
This is the best Jungle Book adaptation. The English dub can found on youtube too if you don't want to read subs

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5UZ7frgGpZxOWI4ZHNCM1lObEE/view

Did he take out his dick?

>He was still way bigger than one. But I didn't have a problem with it. Most of the animals were sized up. The elephants being practically gods was also neat.
Well you also have to consider that Mowgli is a small child and he's really the only human we see with the animals.

It was pretty good. A few instances of Mowlgi's actor not being great but he did pretty freaking good for such a young kid.

>Mowlgi's

I want to be inside you man cub

Live-action Talespin when?!

Hopefully not.

>songs felt forced and non organic.
Nope.

I agree with you about the songs partly.

The ape song was so forced it and distorted it was cringy

Pre-Harambe? Surely that's a crime