Why didn't she get fairy godparents?

Why didn't she get fairy godparents?

I think it was made clear in one episode that it was because she couldn't keep them a secret for more than a day, or something.

Because she's not the main character.

IIRC the first thing she wanted to do was tell everyone about cosmo and Wanda when Timmy let her use them

Why wasn't she told she couldn't?

That's like giving some kid a race car and closed track and then arresting them for going over the speed limit.

because butch hartman is a hack and characters that were interesting and meshed well with timmy such as tootie took a backseat so that he could go on moronic adventures with his gay dad and school teacher.

I don't think they were even done explaining who they were before she attempted to do so

How would a child in a two or more sibling family be able to keep fairy godparents a secret?

There's probably a line in DA RULES that says only children are the only ones who can have fairy godparents.

They had multiple chances too, or hell Timmy could've said something.

Very good question. In on episode, Timmy wanted to give up his fairies for 24 hours for her Birthday but Wanda said she had to be twice as miserable as he was and it was confirmed that. I have 2 theories:

1: She HAD fairies before and blabbed to everyone according to the episode itself when she wanted to tell everyone about them and they went away and decommissioned her

2: The fairies know she can't keep a secret and want to risk the safety of fairyworld. There has to be some kind of eligibility for getting them more than just having a shitty life.

birthday wish was not written by hartman it was made while he was over on danny phantom.

the live action movie where timmy becomes her fairy is literally more canon than birthday wish.

That's pretty depressing that she only gets a fairy after she becomes a successful adult, but at least she can fuck it.

Why do you assume she didn't get them and lose them as some point?

I think they said that she was too miserable...and that kids whose lives were too terrible didn't get fairies for some reason..?

>people think you actually need to be miserable to get a fairy

ahem

Because they didn't outright say so in the form of a thrice repeated running joke.

timmy wasn't really even that miserable
he just had a terrible baby sitter that multiple children also had

I don't think even timmy was able to tell her as well. That would have broken da rules, or something.
When they were falling timmy had to hint to tootie a wish

The miserable thing only seemed to come up in the episode where Vicky got AR'd.

What about Deep Toot

>secrecy a major part of Tootie's character in one episode
>"she can't keep a secret" in another

HACK MANLET!

>Fairies must be a secret man!
>He lents her his fairies but no one explains that it must be a secret.
>Meanwhile His teacher knows his parents know about them and no one bats an eye
>But Da Rules!
>Wished a baby against the rules, made a secret wish and Hey everyone has been stuck on a twisted time loop for the past 50 years
>but her babysitter is mean!
>the same babysitter she must spend at least 5 days of the week 16 hours a day

And somehow she doesn't deserve fairies

I think it has more to do with the parents treatment of her compared to others. They clearly favor Tootie over Vicky, she has a pretty sweet room, her lamest Christmas gift was a chemistry set, they attend her ballet recitals, and even if Vicky breaks her stuff it gets immediately replaced. They don't ditch her at the learnatorium and paid money so her teeth wouldn't be fucked up like Timmy.

Just a theory, but I think it makes more sense than how well she keeps secrets. Timmy himself is pretty bad at keeping them secret sometimes.

Francis beat his ass on a daily basis, sometimes more than once.
Crocker handing out Fs out the ass.
His parents were originally too busy to spend time with him so he got VICKY of all people as his babysitter every night.
Parents then went on to be neglectful assholes.

Tootie has Vicky as her sister but it's been pretty much implied that her parents love her a lot more than Vicky and all.

Because a retarded brat that she has a crush on is more needing of them.

what do you think was going through her mind at this instance?

His spicy sausage.