There are Brazilian virgins on this board RIGHT NOW

>there are Brazilian virgins on this board RIGHT NOW
You were born in the easiest country in the world and still somehow managed to fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It just makes it worse
>yeah i could go for a low hanging fruit anytime hehehe
>turns 30 before you know it and everything available is old women or risk being called a perv for hitting on young girls

the truth is that it's easy to get laid in all countries, we just have to set our standards really really low. if you do that, you might wake up to getting your dick sucked by some old homeless person who hasn't been to the dentist since she was a child

I’ve heard that in Brazilian dating culture, making out with someone you just met if very common, sex on the first date even more so, and that most people lose their virginity by 14. Why did you, of all people, manage to fail in such an easy country?

It's not as easy as it sounds but i do agree it's pathetic, but then again my entire life is shitty. My problem is actually money and drunk father beating me up regularly, not sex.

Lost my virginity at 14 with a 13 yo girl, it wasn't shitty kids sex, it was good and I still remember the orgasm and the girl taking the condom out of me to throw it in the trash.

I'm 21 now and havent fucked again yet. I started so well but fell for the internet/games trap and became a NEET.

>sex on the first date even more so

This one is not actually true unless you're a badboy Chad with game. Brazilian girls care a lot about their reputation(in fact it's considered one of the most important things in Brazilian society) and sleeping with guys on the first date gives them a bad reputation, specially now with the internet where reputation matters even more.

The whole kissing dozens of guys a night is just a cultural thing, it's not seen as something slutty, it's just that kissing is the "goal" of what you do at a night club in Brazil, kissing is basically scoring here, it's like a game, so the more you kiss, the more you score.

>making out with someone you just met if very common
this is the same almost everywhere these days

guilty
i'm 26 years old

delet

How can you be a virgin when you're surrounded by chocolate goddesses that look like this

>turns 30 before you know it and everything available is old women
then date those old women you fucking faggot

Chocolate goddesses like these often end up being some druglord or drug addicted bitch
it's like minesweeper sometimes

Many do, or turn religious in hope to get a nice girl

this desu, seen this before when I lived with brasilians

>except brasilians still wouldn't kiss me

>Brazilian girls care a lot about their reputation

Not at all, brazillian, israeli and finnish are known as the biggest whores in all international hostals

Reputation among their circle of friends and family members, when they're in a foreign country none of that matters.

>You were born in the easiest country
What is your proof?

Fuck me, the worst was having numerous opportunities of girls hitting on me and due to my childishness and immaturity, not getting it

at 14 I really didn't pay attention to this shit, I was afraid of the unknown, girls and shit and made friends with the losers then we shut off from this world while all the fucking happened freely

I regret it every day of my life, sometimes I wake up thinking about these times and even dream about it, it's all my life has become now, the worst is seeing your young relatives fucking JBs, one of them is 15 and fucked 6 of them already, some the day they knew him and all without a condom

You see a lot of bizarre couples on the streets too, I don't know how I went so wrong in this matter...

>israeli and finnish

Now why do you say that?

I hope u never see what the chilean girls do here uaheuaeuh

mobile.twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424/video/1
there are this type of girls in USA and u are still virgin lulz

that pic is correct, i never really tried

Making out here is really easy but having sex on the first date is much easier in USA or Europe.

Damn I thought all the Brazilian sisters on here we're pussy slayers

>Brazilian sisters

Most Brazilians here probably aren't virgins. But I felt like humiliating the ones that were.

but why?

I am a fucking nerd with no attitude.

Here in Brazil we have a strong macho culture, so even the ones that are virgin or losers will never admit it.

>all those brazilians making up excuses

Pathetic. Just go meet some chicks on a night club or some "rolê" near your home. It's literally almost impossible not to get sex.

this
just be urself lol

it`s like this everywhere around the world.

actually did it, only could get fatties and niggas, no sex from them

I think how hard is to get laid in USA, ALL girls are fat/ugly as fuck.

Thats sad.

>muuh usa is white

>imblyign

>making out with someone you just met if very common, sex on the first date even more so

It's like this everywhere you virgin, this is the age of tinder.

lol no. One wrong look or motion and your facing jail time for rape accusations

>this is what incel shut-ins actually believe

im just regurgitating a post i saw a few weeks ago you dumb shitter

>I'm just regurgitating dumb shit I knew was dumb

I bet you're used to doing that.

it was a post by some other burger talking about his experience at school with a bunch of brazilians

USA is pretty easy too

not saying it isnt

If I were some braz. guy, I would just get a japanese chic. Heard there are quite lot of these cuties in Brasil.

Well, you do have to be lucky enough to not be shot up in your school.

>Heard there are quite lot of these cuties in Brasil.

There aren't. Our weaboo posters just claim this to make Brazil sound better just like when they claim South Brazil is filled with Germans, another stupid lie. Many Jap-Brazilians are not just mixed, but even the pure ones behave like modern feminist women or Asian-Americans because they're mostly from São Paulo, a city that is extremely Westernized in SJW, so it's filled with hipsters, nu-males and purple-haired women wearing those nerdy glasses.

Seriously, the whole country is one long conga line of girls in booty shorts

>there are Finnish and NZ virgins on this board

>tfw I've literally fucked a girl without a condom yesterday and I am doubt if cummed inside her or not
not a good feeling lads

HIV lad

there is no aids in brazil my friend. We got a low HIV prevalence than the US

>there is no aids in brazil my friend.
what about every other STD?

Most of them you can see right away. The only one which is cureable and hidden is Candidiase (don't know how it is spelled in English).
t. pro

>if cummed inside her or not

how do you not know this? are you some sort of goldfish barely aware of its surrounding and day to day actions?

It was dark as fuck and I've been fucking non-stop for one hour and half. My conscience was beginning to fade, and I was somewhat impressed with my durability and started to question while if I hadn't cummed already. Then I stopped for sometime to check if I had cummed or not, because I was getting paranoid lol. But after stopping for sometime I was able to cum outside, but still it was weird

I'm 21 years old and virgin, and never had gf

>came in pussy
>not a good feeling
user, I...

I think he means he might have knocked her up.

tfw 26 year old virgin & never had a gf. I'm not going to make it lads.

no we just have to be 14 again

is fucking 2018, if you don't want to have polio you get a polio vaccine, if you don't want to have a baby you take a pill.

Britain is, my nigger.

There's a slag around the corner of every Tesco's express.

We just need a Londoner and a Kiwi to say the same shit and we'll get the full Anglo projecting squad

An autist's an autist no matter the country