Meanwhile, on bizzaro Sup Forums

>meanwhile, on bizzaro Sup Forums

The Jews own the comic industry and have degenerated into oblivion

I love cartoons!

Adventure Time has an amazing ending in its fourth season

Sup Forums reads comics! That's amazing.

Marvel movies are awesome!

Bendis is a fantastic writer

Bendis? The writer?

I still can't believe Suicide Squad is a financial and critical hit. DC does it again!

Wrong thread, user. This is not the bizarro Sup Forums's bizarro Sup Forums thread.

Simpsons just keep on getting better with each season!

Man, I can't believe how good the songs in Quest for Camelot are! They really catapulted a resurgence for hand drawn animation.

Where were you when Cal Arts saved western animation?

Steven Universe is a terrible show

Teen Titans GO! is such a fantastic show. It's so deep and the humor top-notch. Much better than that lame original series.

The owner of my LCS politely corrected me when I was mistaken about something. What a great guy!

It needs to have more fetishes, though.

Liefeld does it again!

I think Marvel needs more racially diverse characters like the ones already introduced for completely legitimate story reasons.

>muh sjw!

Let's see those singles, baby! I hope I don't get dubs or God forbid quads.

The New 52 was a brilliant idea flawlessly executed. I'm really glad they did away with the old continuity!

Damn right and proud of it.

[On Bizarro Earth wouldn't the SJWs be the reactionary conservatives and places like Sup Forums full of hyper-progressive liberals?]

Miles sure is great I'm glad he took over peter

I can't believe no one's talking about Steven Universe. Never seen one thread on here.

ugh. That MRA propaganda show?

Honestly I'm getting tired of Bendis's minimalist writing style. It's a comic book, not a haiku.

I just met some minor British author named Alan Moore at a convention. He was really nice and friendly and seemed to really love superhero comics.

Too bad he's never done anything of note, and what little I saw seemed derivative and dull.

Yeah. Too bad the art goes down hill the farther in the series goes.

And it's not very deep.

Yeah, I can see why no one talks about it now.

Is Erica Henderson the greatest comic artist of our time? Y/Y

I can't wait for the new season of Bee and Puppycat love the new art style

Yea, but shame she killed herself. We'll never see such poetry in motion in ever again ;_;

Oh man what an incredibly fullfilling and original ending!

Crowdfunding is really getting to be the source of some original, exciting new cartoons that are likable for reasons besides muh waifus

What's that mean? I've never seen those letters before.

How come we never have threads about live action superhero movies and shows?

>In Bizzarro Sup Forums, Steven Universe is a conservative gross-out show about an asshole boy owning an harem of gems and encouraging abusive relationships

Post yfw seeing squirrel girl redesign.

And yet it's fandom would be very loving and caring.

I think it's okay for someone to have different opinions.

X men are the biggest comic ever! About a proud mutant race that sees themselves as the master race and have taken over the earth of those puny humans

Hey Sup Forums did you hear what Alan Moore said about the latest Watchmen sequel? It's even better than the last!

>New Simpsons episode
Yes...
>It's a Lisa episode
YES...
>it's about women in tech
MY FUCKING FACE WHEN

>that fucking laugh
>that intimidating nature
>those tattoos and that grill
BEST FUCKING JOKER COMIN' THROUGH.
EAT DICK, HAMILL.

I love this place. Everyone is so knowledgeable and reasonable. You really learn a lot from the honest exchange of meaningful ideas here.

It's true, you guys. Sup Forums is love.

How do you all feel about the Ghosty clock cartoon?
it kinda reminds me of the Inviso-Bill anime, but less comedy and more action

Reminds me of that one, short-lived anime/game series thing from the 90's, the fuck was it called, Pocket-Mon?
Jesus that was a mess, one season and 2 games and it shat the bed and called it a day.
Guess that's what you get when you try to scoot into Digimon's territory.

Yes! I agree! Opinion is valid! Marvel movies are awful.

Bendis am best writer ever. Bizarro Sup Forumsmrade want him Civil War 2 to last 12 issues!

WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT?!

Season 3 was great

Is this the stab people in the heart thread?