OH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting#Preparations
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZBrEFaiW6V
youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=EAG_TS_STA#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All kids should carry AR-15s to protect themselves. No one would dare to shoot up a school ever again.

Come home burger

>American schools will be super industrial prisons with seal teams monitoring every exit because people don't want to give up their assault rifles

Future is bright

NRA APPROVES

Wew lad.

Why don't US schools just operate like prisons, in which only certain cell blocks are allowed to roam at a time. This would greatly reduce the number of potential casualties if only 25% of the student body was allowed outside of their solitary freedom boxes at once.

>not giving students riot shield and teach them testudo formation instead

>School shooter tries to shoot up school
>All the students take out their guns and shoot him dead before he has an opportunity to even open fire

please stop.

>This is what Americans believe a functioning society should be

>Where's Mrs. Johnson
>Oh she just had to take her AR-15 out of the closet and she is going to execute one of her students Johhny because he is going on a shooting spree in the gym
>Make sure to tell the rest of the 7th graders that class will be delayed for at least an hour.

Honestly this isn't any dumber than thinking stricter gun laws will solve the problem. Do you think if you gave all the students in Norway a gun there would be massive school shootings all around? There wouldn't, because the problem is America's shitty school system and "culture". Even if taking away all guns from all civilians (not going to happen), the kids that would otherwise shoot up schools would just attack with other weapons, which isn't really any better.

>If you had a teacher who is adept at firearms you very well could end it very quickly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting#Preparations
OH NO NO NO

it'd be funny when the teachers start shooting up schools.

This is unironically a wholesome heartwarming secene to Americans.

Lmao do it. I want to see how fucking stupid this country can get. What's the next step after this starts backfiring? After the teacher goes on a rampage, or shoots a kid that didnt deserve it, or the gun is stolen, or the kid shoots the teacher before massacreing the rest of the classroom? What's their next step after that?

inb4 a kid takes out and assembles a model rocket for science class but another teacher mistakes the black cylinder as a weapon from afar and unloads on them.

GIVE *clap* TEACHERS *clap* THEIR OWN *clap* F-35 FIGHTER JETS

>those faces

జ్ఞా

remove schools and introduce VOIP video teaching classes

Every student must purchase their own body armor or bulletproof school bag to take classes. Or they abolish the idea of school and everyone has to learn through distance.

>Do you think if you gave all the students in Norway a gun there would be massive school shootings all around?
Yes? Do you mean to say there are no alienated psychos in Norway and that all their teenagers are mature and well adjusted enough to handle firearms?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Or shoot the wrong kid.
Or accidentally discharge during class.
Or a 200 pound chad student player beats the fuck of a 140 pound female teacher and takes the gun.

The answer is obvious, just require all student and staff to wear body armor*
*(must be purchased by each individual like other school supplies, no school funds will be allocated for this requirement, only a communist would support that).

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

EVERY MARINE A RIFLEMAN

EVERY TEACHER AN TACTICAL OPERATOR

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZBrEFaiW6V

>Do you mean to say there are no alienated psychos in Norway and that all their teenagers are mature and well adjusted enough to handle firearms?
I do.

>turn all public schools into bootcamps
>put in military instructors
>Service guarantees citizenship

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

Wew, I used to shitpost this exact phrase to get (you)'s because it's an obviously retarded solution but here I am today reading a legitimate proposal for legislation for it by our president. Retarded times we're living in

You're right! It's only the adults, like Breivik, that would be a problem!

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

>"Pumped Up Kicks" starts playing
>everybody takes out their gun to shoot school shooter
>Nobody can tell who the real school shooter is
>lookslikewehaveourselvesamexicanstandoff.webm
>guns pointed, tensions are high
>suddenly a gun goes off
>all the students open fire
>bullets start flying
>after 10 min of shooting the majority of the school is dead
>since every kid had a gun they were all school shooters so a school shooting was prevented by shooting in the school
>students clap until police arrive
>police mistake clapping for shots fired
>get shot

*proud american bear intensifies*

You would make a better president than Trump.

I've never thought

Why do I never expect the clapping?
7/10

If mutually assured destruction worked for the cold war, why wouldnt it work small scale in every American schools.
If everyone has a gun, no one would start a school shooting because they would be afraid to use it against another person with a gun. It's not like anyone would ever be willing to just throw their life away because of emotional or mental issues and start a shooting even if they knew they would die, right?

Don't teachers already make fuck all in the states? Now they're going to be expected to buy guns on top of classroom supplies which the budgets have been cut for?

10/10

The kids WANT to die when they shoot up the school

kek

>stand off begins
>everyone opens fire
>dust settles, every student it is dead
>turns out it was a surprise drill

lmao because most school shooters want to die, only the dumb ones don't off themselves in the end.

what a shithole

>1998
>american schoolchidren have a fight at a cafeteria
>they throw food at eachother

>2018
>american schoolchidren have a fight at a cafeteria
>they whip out their semi automatics and start blasting eachother

>School shooter enters building
>No one knows who it is
>People end up shooting each other out of confusion

lmao I hope they do it

Teachers have a right to bare Bradley IFVs.

>'t teachers already make fuck all in the
30 grand a year on average for a public school teacher.
It's also common that teachers buy their own class supplies.

clap clap clap

Don't forgot they would also have to pay for the NRA sanctioned military style weapon training courses before they can practice teaching.
For all the memes about US schools being shit for education, the main problem is the US has made being a teacher such a shit occupation that one wants to do it. Then they complain they score below every other 1st world in most subjects.
The vast majority of Ph.D candidates in the US aren't even US born.

They'll just get hand-me-down milsurp from all the wars around the planet US govt is waging atm.
Just like police departments.

can't wait to see post-service MRAPs painted yellow and 'SCHOOLBUS' spray painted on the front bumper

>hen they complain they score below every other 1st world in most subjects.
We don't, our PISA scores are basically the same as Denmark's.

dog bless

>mutually assured destruction against a suicidal lunatic

kek

Nevada is an open carry state, but no one stopped that guy from expressing his freedom on that crowd. Why do they think teachers would do any better if a kid open fire during a gyn pep rally.

put us out of our fucking misery

>"Greatest" country in the world
>20 points below world average in Math
But at least you the same as the intellectual powerhouse that is Denmark.

>part and parcel

>Don't teachers already make fuck all in the states
That's a literal meme. Here's median US teacher salaries compared to UK and French ones:
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=EAG_TS_STA#
After ten years, for primary education, US teachers average $55,037. French teachers $32,617. UK teachers $43,772. And Canadian teachers $63,383. This holds true for pretty much all levels of education.

SHALL

If it's a binary choice between "arm the teachers" or "arm Sisi and the Saudis" I'll actually support it

US doesn't even make top 20, and in Mathematics its in the fucking 30s

holy whataboutism Batman.

B--B-B-B--BB-B--B-B-B-B-BUT HILLARY!

since when did Sup Forums get co-opted by reddit
go back

>If you're against some retarded idea you must be leddit

you're the one who must go back, pede

Why not just hire armed guards?
Even with a gun, I'm sure that a white, angry virgin or Jamal will be able to sand toe to toe with a well-trained individual.

>Doesn't mention that US teachers get little to no support from the school board and have to buy all supplies out of pocket.

>trumpfag complaining about reddit
if you're ANYTHING but a radical centrist you need to go back

We already have armed guards/police officers and metal detectors at a lot of schools.

>Defense budget higher than the rest of the world combined
>Can't defend their own schools from their own citizens
>Just give the teachers the ability to carry guns (which they'll pay for)

This is logical.

>Well-trained individual

Lmao where do you think school districts will get the money for this

>flashback to middle school
>every student had to be checked at the gates by a security guard with a metal detector wand
>they always found my psp and held it to after school
those bastards made lunch unbearable for me

>metal detectors
fucking STATE of your country

Simple solution

i'm arab and i voted for bernie + hillary

>queue that image from the donald about baby boomers complaining that Sup Forums is confusing but they finally figured it out and love posting anti-liberal memes here and calling everyone a cuck
Yes, they really do need to go back

Yeah. Our schools have been becoming prisons for a while now.

there genuinely needs to be an age cap here. Anyone over the age of 50 should not be allowed to post

The recent shooting in Florida that 1-2 armed security personal on campus, but apparently they didn't see the shooter until most of the damage was done.

The worst part is that this retarded decreased our education budget to pay more for military so there's no money out there to fund this stupid fantasy

I have several friends who are teachers. This is a meme. They hardly have to buy anything.

now suzie, get in line for obligatory ass probing we don't want to cut down funding on school cafeteria to pay for another military intervention do we?

How long before teachers started shooting their pupils, thinking they were going for a gun on their backpacks?

how do you know who the school shooter is if everybody has a gun

Seriously though, how can anyone not be totally disillusioned with the American government/the GOP/the Trump admin at this point? I get the dems are shitty but are they really shitty enough to double down THIS far?

>Several friends of mine don't do it so that means all the other teachers in the US don't do it as well!

This is your brain on CNN

>Is treated like an actual criminal almost everywhere they go
>"Freest" Country in the world just because you have easy access to lead and gunpowder
Wew lad, imagine actually believing this.

dunno mate, for the last few months every news coming from the other side of the atlantic reads like The Onion article

>be american school kid
>Parents give you tactical briefing every morning before school
>Kit up and check my rifle is good
>Ride APCs to school
>Dad says go go go!
>Ramp opens and rush out, heart pumping
>Mom launches smoke grenades to cover my approach
>Zing zing zing drops to the ground in the hallway
>Sis shouts snipers from the cafeteria!
>Belly crawl to the classroom door
>classmates behind sandbags give me covering fire
>Homeroom teacher says, you're late again user.
>Mfw