mega.nz/#F!HMATnAga!F3p1kTZiaAzm3XDum8E7Pw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>its a molly episode

j u s t

I remember the old threads where people kept drawing Molly. The whole "lots and lots of trains" thing. And she's only just now getting an episode.

aww how sweet/10

Ending didn't go like I thought it would. I thought she'd run out with an actually interesting story, but the boys finally break and tell her off. Not sure I like the ending we got either. Is Molly retarded?

The "joke" is that Gumball is a show where all the characters are one-trick pony gimmick characters, and Molly's gimmick is that she has none and is boring wow so hilarious b r a v o b e n

There should be a difference between boring and normal. She was normal in The Pressure. People liked her because she had a treehouse where all of the girls hung out and she watched cute boys. People felt that she was adorable.

Not every character should need to be something special.

Mega?

Mega.

mega.nz/#F!HMATnAga!F3p1kTZiaAzm3XDum8E7Pw

I'm surprised no one commented on Gumball and Darwin hiding under Molly's butt on the bus, so I'll be the first.

Did this episode leak? Why is discussion dead?

molly bored everyone to death

Well, at least we now know that you can abuse Molly on any way that you wish and she'd never tell anyone. It would be too interesting.

So is the special dark place sentient? That is the same bathroom from the compilation

Season 4 finale in four days, folks.

>season 5 premires before season 4 finale

Is it me or has Gumball and Darwin been hanging out with women more this season?

Haven't seen this show since Season 2 ended. I know that Penny's a shapeshifting goo thing, though, and that apparently Molly came back.

She's just as cute as I remembered.

gud episode

Pity they aren't taking any more entries for the Sup Forums banner, this would have worked really well.

>Penny wasn't anywhere
SHIT.

I loled at the dodgeball scene. Good episode.

She's a physical goddess, she has better things to do than riding Gumball's dick all the time.

You don't understand, user.
The LORE is coming.

I liked that she was in The Blame but it does seem weird that she isn't in the background, you'd think her shape-shifting would make for some great visual gags.
At least there's always Sarah.

Well that had a cute ending.

Imagine Gumball sitting on the bus, say Darwin's sick and isn't coming with him that day. Molly squeezes through the aisles and then plants her big ass right on his crotch without even knowing it. She goes on with her usual blah-blah-blah'ing. Gumball tries to force his way out from underneath, but she's way too heavy. It doesn't help that the bus has bumps and it's triggering a hard-on. After a ten-minute ride he's overwhelmed by the friction and unloads in his pants, only for Molly to suddenly realize he's underneath. When they get off the bus, Molly runs to tell the principal a very interesting story. Gumball is bracing himself for the worst, only to hear

>"Principal Brown, you won't believe what just happened on the bus! I was just sitting there minding my own business, waiting for the bus to get to school, when I realized that Gumball was-"
>"Bullying you?"
>"Worse! He was underneath where I was sitting and he did something to-"
>"Touch you inappropriately?!"
>Well... what he did was... bring something important to my attention, and I just realized I was sitting on him the entire time by accident! Whoops! Pretty crazy, huh? I felt so bad!"

It's not because The Stories happens after The Rerun. It's just a coincidence. Also, she probably takes more effort to animate since she stopped being a peanut.

coconut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

>That scene where Gumball transforms into water
I see they're going even more cartoonish for this season.

When has the show not been cartoony?

They slowly became more and more surreal with time. Also, Gumball looks more expressive than usual, it's like they finally found a way to have the energy of Season 1 with the new designs.

My favorite gag of the episode, followed with the "bless you".

I lost it when they made this face.

Have we ever had one of those before?

It seem like they took 3 years to give her a personality trait.

She's supposed to be a victim too.
Guess not.
>janice may be gone again

yaranaika?

You know that is false right because the episode that was meant to begin Season 5 has yet to premiere.

I just want to fuck her big dinosaur pussy while she tells one of her stories.

You'd have to deal with her squarish fat body, you sure?

It's something nice and soft to cling to as I pump away.

In all likelihood it was a false flag since the user said a ice cream girl, (probs Sarah) an elderly guy, & other characters in a colorful van (likely Janice).
Sarah appearing straight up debunks the spoiler but we'll just have to wait & see.

Anyway, Penny would've been a nice supporting character in this episode like The Blame.

Requesting a webm of Mr. Small freaking out & tripping Coach Russo.

The good news is that Molly as she is now and Molly when she's 18 will look exactly the same

Would you date a girl with aspergers/autism Sup Forums?

No.
Fuck no.

It's the only chance I have

It depends on where she is on the spectrum and if she's hot.

People with aspergers can be almost normal so that's okay but autism fuck no. I couldn't handle that.

I love it when Gumball makes this face

don't be greedy. Molly just had her official big role since 2011. Penny already had more than enough.

Sarah's being best girl again

You're gonna carry that calories.

As long as they fuck.

>yaranaika
oh crap.

You got Bobert's thumbs up?

Hard to argue with that.

Good times

That's one way of putting it.

I quite liked this episode, Gumball's Garfield face, the group suicide scene, and the sweetness of it all when Molly tell them she knew they were doing all of that for her.

Deep down Gumball and Darwin are good kids, and this episode showed it.

>kisses both on the forehead to symbolize friendship
Too fucking sweet.

She's a boring but sweet child, and I wonder, will she remember the events of the void? If so, will that friendship turn into admiration?

>will she remember the events of the void?
Pretty sure everyone forgot about it & currently none but Rob & possibly Barbara knows of it's existence.

>revival of Mollyball/Gumolly
wew

>That time Darwin melted her head
Is sarah gore worse than the bread kid

I kinda want to watch this show, when does it get good?

episode 1?

Second season onward, the first has the best animation (although now it's contested with the current season), but the writing was sub-par at best, just yet another "the MC is a punching bag for no reason".

Back when you didn't want to fuck babies, good time indeed.

It's completely subjective, just start watching and if you don't like it skip to season 2.

I updated the archive, season 5 is in with 3 and 4. For anyone who has these links saved, make sure you update so people know where 5 is.

Season 1 and 2 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!BpFmXapR!2LnQCOfpqSbRkN2M4WRuqQ

Season 3, 4, and 5 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w

Official Comics:
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA

>Hasta la vista, Bobert

supreme heh

That was a good episode. Shame we have to wait for a bit til we get The Rerun, though.

It's gonna leak on Sunday.
Early Monday maybe.

Molly made a lot of good reactions this episode. Actually, everyone did really.

She's getting ready to make her move, now that Gumball forgot Penny existed because Penny was dragged into the world of mistakes.

Enough already.

What are you all fired up about?

I feel like drawing lewd Molly again. But I don't know what, exactly.

She's already naked. The most you could could really do is have her suddenly embarrassed by the realization.

Already excited for The Disaster two-part episode coming and we already had some user saying that Penny and Sarah will be erased when The Re-Run didn't even air. Certain idiots actually believed him.

Why be upset if people are having fun joking about something that probably isn't true anyhow?

So many filename potentials.

Because there are idiots that actually believe such nonsense.

You are upsetting yourself over nothing. How many threads even ago was the spoiler that you are all obsessed over?

gg ez no re

>every episode of gumball

Can someone make out the stories she was saying in the background? Everyone else talking drowned it out.

I vote for anything involving Molly being awkward and embarrassed

Have Gumball smack her butt to get her to stop talking?

any one please upload webm or google drive , TQ .

>Because there are idiots that actually believe such nonsense.
I mean, it's not like it's completely impossible. You just have to wait three days at most for the truth anyway.

Kek

They forgot to turn their swag off.