Was never a "the towers fell b/c of explosives" guy but

Can anyone explain what is happening here?

First I've seen of this. Weird as fuck.

>youtu.be/VmokIGGvSrw?t=155

go to 2:35

Guy is BLOWN out a window well before collapse (so not falling floors doing it).

Is this evidence of charges/explosives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashover
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
youtu.be/aTQWNCeCBvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YiDzqVLX39U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT

>Is this evidence of charges/explosives?
No.

I watched it happen live, my Dad watched it in person. Still brings a tear to my eye.

Fuck off kid.

Everybody knows the game is rigged.
Everybody knows the good guys lost.

What is happening in the video, a simple question geniuses. Not air pressure from a floor collapse (before collapse and only one window affected).

Or am I talking to CTR?

>Can anyone explain what is happening here?
i can confirm that the commentator is massively autistic. The lack of tonal variation is a give away. I can also confirm that the person being interviewed talks about many explosions (obviously because jet fuel and many impacts), but the commentator puts on his tin hat and concludes a conspiracy.

Holy fuck, OP. Are you actually retarded to be posting this?

>"they" manipulated coverage of the events by using helicopters and doctoring every single millisecond of known footage so "they" could justify a war in teh middle east

who's "they", you ask?

why don't you take a look in the mirror

that's right FBI, i'm talking to you

they're watching us 4channelers

they want to stop our questioning so they can continue to shelter the lizard people and blanket the truth right before our eyes

wake up, its happening right before your eyes

wow, wtf. I had never seen that.

>ctr cares about 9/11 troofers
it's a guy jumping out of a window

Man this is always so horrifying to watch...

poor basterds

It's some conspiratard thing about 9/11. Who the hell knows what type of misery the people in that building went through.

No one's ever tested a building to see what happens when a 400,000 pound airplane hits the side of it. Kids who weren't around when it happened think its a fun thing to conspiracy about, but they are retards.

Can you read? OP talks specifically about the Guy blown out the window at 2:35. No ones gives a shit about how the guy who dubbed the video.

On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm, according to FEMA, while the 2008 NIST study placed the final collapse time at 5:20:52 pm. The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm. The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires, and the only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire.

I didn't get that far because the autism of the commentary was intolerable. Are you the monotone commentator himself? How is it possible to live and carry out everyday activities with such a soporifically boring voice?

Hi CTR. What was the giant squib that followed him as he went out?

Was he an olympic long jumper? How'd he jump 20+ feet horizontally?

THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED and I even said I never bought the explosives theories.

I'm asking WHAT SENT THAT GUY FLYING OUT THE WINDOW WITH SUCH FORCE along with a giant plume of forced air.

This is unusual. Glossing over it makes you sound like a JIDF or a CTR faggot.

Guy one explosion does not bring down the towers , go watch proffesional building demolish videos

We clearly need more incidents of planes hitting buildings.

They should do several trials.

youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds

KEK.
THE PLANE DISSAPPEARS. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT.

KEK

A plane hit the second building. Amazing.

I'm asking what the OP video is showing at 2:35. This was after the planes hit/before the collapse.

I SAID TO SKIP TO 2:35 YOU AUTIST

I don't believe he was blown out, but sucked out.

Probably an explosion in a confined space, maybe the result of debris from the other tower. I don't have a tin hat at hand so can't propose alien intervention.

>man standing near broken window to breathe like most people near the fires
>building collapses
>floors come together like the two paddles of a bellows
>air looks for path of least resistance
>"Oh look an open window! Well there seems to be a person standing by it...oh well"

This isn't rocket science.

You're right. I'm a JIDF CTR shill because I don't like to think about the shit I saw that day.

wow a really short clip edited into the middle of more short clips.

it's fucking nothing and OP's a faggot.

oh okay everything is fine now this guy said no

We should start in Melbourne and Sydney.

I had a look and feel that the autism of the video commentator is absolutely confirmed. Have you gotten treatment for your autism? I think lithium would help, so long as you're ok with long naps in the afternoon.

It wasn't even a person you fucks. It was just a piece of debris.

I came here to say this.

Shit does burn when a building is on fire, OP. It's possible that perhaps there was some sort of electrical fire or small explosion.

Oh I forgot to address something.
Just because the entire building isn't coming down yet doesn't means floors aren't.
We know that the ultimate collapse only came after several floors collapsed inside while the facade stayed in place.

Never understood the conspiracy behind this. If the US were behind it wouldn't it just be easier to turn a blind eye while terrorists actually hijacked the planes than to set up elaborate explosives with dozens of people involved in the plot?

the building isn't collapsing at that point though

Firefighter here

Pillars explode when there's an uneven or excessive weight loaded on them, I haven't experienced it personally but the commander at our station lost a leg and suffered back issues from a pillar exploding in an apartment complex where he was blown 40ft across a hallway and through a wooden door. With heat, fire and pressure the displacement of air creates a fireball from it also.

I don't know what to think of 9/11 but just giving my 2 cents. Some food for thought.

Why would you destroy the most liveable city in the world? I suspect it's jealousy and anxiety at knowing that Michelle Jenneke won't suck your weenie. Am I right, user?

PS -- she's about average for Australian girls.

See

everyone knows Israel did it

the fact that no media will tell the truth, says a lot

Even the so-called alt-news like brietbart crap and alex jones bullshit wont say shit against Israel doing 9/11

Yeah but it could only happen if the building was pressurized.

This is why Rudy Guliani said there were no terrorist attacks under Bush.

It was a Freudian slip. He was openly admitting that it was an inside job and he knew about it all along.

It was most likely flashover, it happens when the smoke to air ratio reaches a certain mix and causes it to explosive like a flammable gas.

Who the fuck is Michelle Jenneke?

I don't know what makes you wrong side of the world fucks tick.

And nobody involved ever leaked or said anything about it? Vast conspiracies like that are too big to contain without someone talking.

Whatever you say, NSA

What could cause such an explosion? This well after all the fuel burned and what was left to burn was office materials.

There was no natural gas in the WTC.

This is what is so strange.

As I already said, this was well before the floors begin to collapse, I had already considered that.

Cool reaction pic though.

>Vast conspiracies like that are too big to contain without someone talking.

A common myth

And it doesn't take a lot of people to pull this off.

Simple, mechanical explosion resulting from a rapid release of air pressure. It's not a chemical explosion ( i.e. A bomb). The speed of the explosion is too slow. For some context on what a chemical explosion looks like watch some videos of actual chemical explosions. Watch for dead give aways like over pressure (the leading edge of an explosion is visible) and flashes of light. The video doesn't show any flash of light from within the structure and trailing out with the debris. There were no audible detonations that day that would suggest explosives. A detonation is very different from a "bang". Watch a building demolition as well. The explosions are very loud. And before any of you retards say thermite that's not possible either. Thermite needs to pool in order to work and is very difficult to manipulate. It will go where gravity takes it.

Does this answer your questions?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashover

"Smoke gas explosion"

Google her, user. Return here after an hour of fapping.

Good luck and don't be afraid to use lube.

Man I knew BRs were retarded but come on man...
There was air in the building at a certain volume
Volume was decreased
Pressure goes up.
see

2.3 trillion missing dollars always helps

Uh huh. Sure thing NSA

Well, maybe you should leave a thread about that day... especially if you have nothing to add to the very simple question clearly posed in the OP.

Lucky Larry > Everything you just said.

Smoke is a particulate you tinfoil wearing retard. It's pretty much the same reason grain mills are explosive

It was obviously fucking aliens who were staging a weird moment to trick anons posting on imageboards in subsequent years so they would be distracted into continuing to discuss jet fuel and steel beams instead of the real cause the explosion, which obviously was aliens who are also controlling our minds.

Prove me wrong, user.
Protip: you can't.

I'm sure there were electrical fires. Since when do electrical fires explode with such force?

watch this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

9/11 was an inside job, irrefutable

How many people would it take to ignore a few Saudis sneaking in?

I see your Michelle Jenneke, and raise you a Nastia Liukin.

Not interested in brunettes.

Alex Jonesenblatt is controlled opposition - he's infamous for always protecting Israel.

Because it wasn't the US, but God, the gods or whatever god-like group which controls the world and guides history. It was an important event at leading us to war and leading us to where we are today.

As for how so many people could be involved but nothing leak, there were just enough people involved that they could keep tabs on them. They don't get to lead normal lives, and any indication that they could speak up would lead to their seath, or at least a "meeting" and a gentle correction in the right direction. It doesn't hurt that they actually beleven in their cause, and understand the necessity of such events.

Im retarded, but not stupid. The air could scape in all directions even passing through the elevator cages. And also it would happen with other windows at the same floor.

We already know Mossad planted explosive charges in the WTC. Why keep having these threads?

Bill Clinton can't get his dick sucked by someone who isn't his wife without something getting leaked but you think it's reasonable to assume it's easy to pull off staging a terrorist attack by running two 747s into one the world's most well known buildings?

Go learn about physics and chemistry. This shit is basic.

You realize they have nanocameras hidden in the paint on your walls, right? You have to scrub your walls with steel wool, and then go over every inch of them with a strong magnet to get rid of them.

Holy fuck, user. That dtf face. Nudes?

people tend to forget this

also that the entire building was due for a multi million dollar asbestos abatement

Mr.Smiley says
>9/11 was an inside job.

just did that to my pc thanks

Well, ama me. I was on a day off, 20 years old, and worked in transportation. My dad was flying out of Newark airport that day, 3rd in line for takeoff. He stayed at the Marriott Newark Airport the night before and the FBI interviewed him because the hijackers stayed at that hotel too. What do you want to know?

You got a simulation of this?

Pressure goes through the path of least resistance.
If you take off a bottle's cap and squeeze it technically the pressure COULD blow out the bottom of the bottle and escape from there but the path of least resistance is the open cap.

Just the same this pressure COULD blow out all of the other windows and the elevator doors but the path of least resistance is the open window.

You are both stupid and retarded.

system32 is how the NSA spies on you

deleting it will also make your computer go faster

Good post. Maybe. But from my understanding all the pillars were located far away from the windows.

WTC was central columns+external skeleton.

That's what they were designed for... to have huge open office space with no columns or walls outside the central core and the external steel (which was outside the windows).

Wasn't it insured for more than it was worth?

What about the jewish employees not showing up that day? was that a meme?

Lucky Larry and common sense say you're an idiot.

Explosive decompression? If the person was in a closed off office with a fire raging outside building up pressure and they opened a door all that pressure from the fire would suddenly enter the room blowing out the weakest point.

google Nastia Liuken. No nudes, sadly. She was our star gymnast back in '12 or '08. Can remember.

Hot as shit though, and beats the hell out of the nig-nog we have representing us now.

Clinton got away with a dozen rapes at least.

All I'm saying is that if I were in charge of staging a false flag, I wouldn't plant hundreds of explosives in a building and involve at least a dozen support staff. I would just have the Saudis find some of their Wahabbist terrorists and tell them the best way to go about the attack.

Air conditioner units unside the buidling exploding from the heat

its been covered.

Nice try, misinformation shill. You're clearly working for them. When does your shift end?

What a lucky guy!

youtu.be/aTQWNCeCBvQ

Smoke explosion with enough force to blow a chimney off a house

youtube.com/watch?v=YiDzqVLX39U

Of what? Bellows?
It's a pretty simple and well established concept, user.

You wanna be a patriot?

Go after the people who did it, instead of sliding.

2:35 OF THE VIDEO IS WELL BEFORE THE COLLAPSING FLOORS

THIS IS WHAT IS WEIRD ABOUT IT

THIS IS WHY I POSTED IT

The WTC had a water cooled AC system located in one of the basement levels of the tower.

>Nastia
Apt name choice.

Admit it though, user, you'd fuck Cathy Freeman in a heartbeat, given the option. Picture her in that body suit before she lowers herself down on your little wiener.

What the fuck are you talking about?

LUCKY
LARRY

it's literally NOTHING, the same retarded troofer bullshit we've had from the start...