(HAPPENING) NUKE LAUNCHED (HAPPENING)

Reports from Reuters Twitter have confirmed the arial scans. A massive nuclear reactor with a world record 500 GT payload has been fired at somewhere in the UNited States. It is cming from the east..nobody knows who fired it however. Arial drone surveillance has proven that the nuclear has a weight of 4999 Tons.. and is carried by the weight of massive titanium CATYPN nuclear carrier rockets.. President Obama is reaching out to comment on Twitter in 20 MINutes

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake

Prove it.

Is that the rocket from FF7?

nice source

Hillary Clinton has ordered in the CNN. The CNN will launch an article at this address in 30 minutes (as determined by my insider sources)

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/19/sport/obama-nuclear-strike-commentary/index.html

hence the reason you should be afriad

oh shit i guess im a #fissilemissile now

Hi Satan!

Wtf I hate sources now

Estonia? Who the fuck are you? Go back to being a non-existent country.

Wtf? I hate ICBMs now

I know this is complete bullshit, but I want to believe it.

I guess I'm a #Gook4Nukes now

Targeting satellites would detect any nuclear launch on the planet.

Plus NATO has anti Nuclear device's which can shut down the atoms in a nuclear weapon making it useless

Posting in moldy bread.

You right

I did mention the titanium. The titanium blocks the atom blockage, no possibility of a nuclear collapse avoidance possible

wtf I hate uranium now

quality meme

Why are you guys making so many nuclear happening thread now? is this the new way to fish for (you)s?

bring me back to 2012 the thread

>launching an entire nuclear reactor
come on man

alternately a "world record" Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator is pretty cool

Why, if a nuke was about to go off in our country, would you bother explaining that to him?

He's probably about to die anyway.

A 500 Gigaton nuke would destroy the earth. This kind of bomb is called a 'backyard bomb', meaning you could just set it off right out back and it would do what you want it to do. It would knock the earth a few hundred to a thousand feet out of it's orbit, change it's rotation and completely eradicate all life on the planet. It's so big it doesn't even make sense. You could use something one tenth the size of this and it would be the exact same result because most of the explosive material and fallout would simply go into outerspace. In fact, you couldn't even launch something like this as a missle, or drop as a bomb. It would be too heavy. Not to mention the number of smaller atomic detonations required to even create this level of destruction would be at least 10 stage.

NO REALLY DUDE
KOREA IS SERIOUS THIS TIME

It is not sure where this reactor will be landed.. it is possible that it will not land on him.. Then he wiill survive and will be educated on nuclear construction

See

Reports from Reuters Twitter have confirmed the dental scans. A massive hard-bristle toothbrush with a world record 500 toothpasteload has been fired at somewhere in the cavities. It is cming from the Eesti..nobody knows who fired it however. Oral drone surveillance has proven that the toothpaste has a reach of 4999 Tonsils.. and is carried by the weight of massive titanium Colgate fluoride-plus-whitening rockets.. President Ilves is rinsing out to comment on Twitter in 20 BRUshstrokes

fuck
*sweating

>waiting

>500 GT
>largest nuke ever detonated was 50 MT

Your claim that a 50,000 megaton device has been launched is somewhat unbelievable.

Such a device would literally send debris into orbit and single handedly kick up enough dust to plunge the world into a 20 to 30 year iceage.

This is true, moving the earth a thousand feet in either direction would make the earth either too hot or too cold to support life.
Isn't science awesome?

sage thread.
do not reply.
almost as bad as claiming that a nuclear reactor blew up in moscow..

if i get du bs

some of us are fucked

alright
we're good goys
nothing to see here

go brush your teeth Eesti

Fake and gay

fake and gay

YOU THINK SO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What the fuck, look at your id, you done fucked us

wtf i hate nukes now

I downloaded the NSA hacking tools.
Ima shut it off myself.

You spelled a bunch of shit wrong you stupid slav faggot.

No source available.

Cool, thnx

godspeed user

It scares me to think that this shit is actually possible.

>100,000 years of human civilization and these incomprehensible doomsday weapons just have to be created around the small sliver of time I'm here

Man, fuck off.

MY insider sources have confirmed that Hillary Clinton has called off the CNN! This shocking development! MY insider sources claim the last words they heard was 'fuck america, I am bill clinton'. Most likely he is in league with the suspected attackers

Good job neighbour

You better fucking have this when the real nukes get launched

I just saw a really bright fla

defconwarningsystem.com/

5/5 DEFCON WE ARE FUCKED PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>can't finish sentence
>can still solve captcha

What if he had a Sup Forums pass

who would buy a Sup Forums pass?

>Republic
>Resisted tyranny
Hot women

Turbo shitposters who don't want to be slowed down by captchas

>Sup Forums saves the world again
and again, no one will ever know

Its the life we choose

wait a fucking minute. just hold right the fuck up. Is that image essentially explaining that a nuclear reactor is in fact a fucking steam generator? Its the same technology used to power the first trains but with uranium instead of coal?? is that what im seing here? I thought nuclear was some kind of super science alien tech and i could never understand it but the gist is, nuclear gets hot turbine goes round? WTF!

No it wouldn't

that's been utterly disproven so many times

yes, you were probably thinking about nuclear fusion

Yea, its shinra number 26

Yep... That's pretty much it...

my whole world has been torn apart. when putin launches the nukes tell him its ok to start with huddersfield, i dont care anymore :(

Fake and gay. I would've gotten an alert on my phone from work if this fucking happened.

Yes and no. You need energy (to turn the dynamo wheel) to make energy (for municipal electricity). Nuclear material in the first role is effectively free, almost all alternatives are harder or more expensive or less efficient.
The Soviets had this awesome plan they abandoned to put a similar process over heat deep underground, replacing the fissionables with a hole.

that abandoned plan is geothermal right, or is that something else?

>a nuclear reactor
>fired
uh huh

if there were nukes in the air, i'd have people kicking down my fucking door to contact me.

t. canadian part time military

(we only have like 90k troops or some shit)

Nuclear reactors are the modern stage of nuclear missiles, using the nuclear reactors allows the firing party to both fuel and explode the missile simultaneously.

It has been a Russian design secret for years however

Nuclear rocket engine.

Basically an unshielded reactor in a tube that is literally always about to go critical, hot enough to begin combusting the air going into it.

You use a normal jet engine to get it fast enough and it will be superheating the air coming in and forcing it out the back.

Get some pretty high speed out of it (like mach 7 or 8), but its ALSO spewing radioactive exhaust out the back (its literally just an unshielded reactor in a tube, so this is to be expected)

Back in the 60's they wanted to put such engines on an unmanned vehicle that would carry 15 or 20 bombs.

Thing would fly only a few hundred feet off the deck at mach 8, so the shockwave of its sonic boom would leave a swath of radioactive destruction behind it.

It would drop its bombs on targets, and remain airborn for up to a few months, just blasting about in a "fuck literally everything) pattern with its sonic boom/radioactive exhaust combo.

Upon running low on fuel it would target any remaining valuable/still inhabited site and plow into the ground vaporizing the engine and tossing a retarded amount of fallout rendering whatever area it crashes into permanantly uninhabitable.

Flew low and fast enough that nobody could shoot one down or catch one once it got moving. It was never built because even the sick fucks at the pentagon went "jesus, thats terrifying."

Project pluto, literally a mobile mach 8 extinction level event. Not even tinfoil status, they never built it but its verified that they almost did.

(Tinfoil hatters claim they DO have em but thats unverified)

shut up estonia girl and show ur tits bb

Waste of Time because you American will be dead soon anyway

Realized pic is really blurry, simpler but better image of project pluto.

Sage in all slots kys please and thank you.

>Nuclear reactors are the modern stage of nuclear missiles,
"no"

Man we really are the good guys!

>being this new

Someone post it.

This is now a rolly polly thread

Im rolling for ten years of peace for all anons in this thread

Totally happening.

fuck why am i so useless

Just disable the atoms.
Or just check them>

>2001

IDS HABBEDING AGEN

im still alive bb now show ur tits

U dun goofed!

The nuclear reactor is still IN Areal

>Jewters
>implying

There are nuclear rocket engines.

so that means we still have a chance bb?

oh no dey lawnch da reacta we dun fo

I just imagined one of the 3 mile island cooling towers flying overhead. Good laugh

NO, WE STILL GOT A CHANCE, BUILD THE WALL

not bad

ok, ok. 1 year of peace for all anons?

: |
I'll just stop now

EMP confirmed power is out here in california