SU is a good-looking show

>SU is a good-looking show

This couldn't be posted in the general why?

RAVEN EPISODES DONT COUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this, all this posting outside the general just makes people hate the show more

That actually doesn't look that bad.

>people

I wouldn't exactly call those who get butthurt over a thread on Sup Forums 'people'

Thats decently animated, fuck you

m-muh backgrounds

>a still image is animated

you're going to have to explain your logic here

Some episodes the pupils get huge and wonky.

If Jeff and Joe don't board it, you know where to throw it.

Compared to how he usually looks.

Did Smiley always have those retarded teeth? They bugged the fuck out of me this ep

He did, but they usually weren't drawn that big.

This show doesn't even have good backgrounds in comparison to other shows despite many people insisting it does. It just has good color theory so you think it's better than it is.

Bruh, that last one is from the credits, isn't that a little cheating? It's not like GF looks like that all the time, unfortunately

The actual lighting and texture is so lacking I'm actually surprised when people make the claim SU has some of the best backgrounds in a cartoon.

>Has a point and proves it
>No actual comeback
>B-but if I say (you) that means I win, right?!

yea you look fucking stupid

They're all good. Why are people here so adamant in shitting on SU? Why don't you go to tumblr or youtube where your opinion is the minority, most here will agree with you.

thay want to fit in

Raven and Paul episodes are better looking than the usually kinda stiff Hilary and Zuke episodes (though Hilary's Steven vs Amethyst fight was really great)

SU is the worst of all the other layouts presented. Why are people here so defensive over SU? Why don't you go to tumblr or reddit where your opinion is in the majority and you'd be praised for liking a medicore show.

Joe (the more on model of the two) doesn't even board (outside of additional boards and revisions on episodes he directs, like Rebecca, Kat, and Ian before he left) anymore

But they are not, only the generals defend it. There's been 3 threads already of how shit it is today.

Ian left to go where?

his own show

hey I remember the pilot for that, lucky fella

The generals have 100+ unique IPs on average. That's greater than any shitposting SU thread has ever had.

Nobody ever said it and you know it. Stop spreading lies on the internet, OP.

Only Raven was exaggerating the teeth (see also: Sadie's Song)

>Steven is a good looking character