This election has exaggerated the bipolar nature of politics...

This election has exaggerated the bipolar nature of politics, where raising critical points against one candidate by default makes you a paid shill for the other in the eyes of the supporters. How do you get out of this paradoxical cycle? When will the """"bipartisan"""" meme end? Why is it so difficult for Americans to have anything other than a binary choice in everything in life? Does it really have to be pepsi vs coke?

Between Drumpf and Hitlery, you might be better off electing a can of pop for president.

Coke, Pepsi is just a cheap knock-off.

TEAM DP!!!!!

coke, because the can is red and Trump is lord emperor.

I'm an environmentalist so I toss both cans in the garbage where they belong

Coke master race.

Bepsi tastes better, but the real king of soft drinks is even though most Canadian resturants don't fucking serve it

coke is objectively better than pepsi

Triple digits confirm Chinese environmentalists are an oxymoron

>he doesn't drink RC

Because there is no logical reason to vote Hillary. That's all there is to it. The only way someone could seriously think she's worth a vote is bought and paid for by soros

>pop

Gas yourself

meanwhile
>Dr Pepper

>When will the """"bipartisan"""" meme end?
The Hegelian dialect has been guiding civilization since the Roman Janus head. When offered two bad choices it is unpossible to reach a sound conclusion explaining society today. Only way to win is not play.

Shillary is literally unlikable while Trump has charisma and the proper psychological warfare.

>he doesn't drink wolf cola

Don't you wanna be monster? Don't you wanna be redpill?

If she didn't pay shills, people wouldn't have these accusations.

best cola coming through. i stopped drinking the sugary jew so i dont know if the name killed the brand in this current PC hell though

>come to a board thats mostly right wingers... wonder why any HRC fanboise are prbly paid shills or trolls?
>OP is either a ruhtard or a slide shill

so good