>handsome
>can understand quantum computer unlike Trump
>Stand with minority
>can unify Canada under rainbow flag
>actually very tough guy who can beat actual boxer
>etc

I wish our PM was Trudeau...

Forgot

>is a "heterosexual" man who (purely coincidentally) only accepts single male refugees if they're homosexuals with cute butts

I no rite, its just like hes super swag and sheet
a role model for all of us.. and on the right side of history. hes omg just, wow

Trudeau oozes testosterone out of his every pore. Alpha as fuck.

too bad hes a liberal cuck

He oozes something out of his every pore, that's for sure

And while every other country elects muslims, blacks, women, and literal retards Canada still has a white french quebecois leading the country.

and this

He's English, not French

his dad's name is literally Pierre

> your teeth on free health care

I thought their heritage is French? Justin isn't very French but that's mainly because he didn't spend all his life in Quebec.

Damn, wish we had this guy running instead of the retarded manchild we have now.

Tbh, I really don't mind Trudeau that much, I just wish that he would stop going out of his way to bend over for the LGBT community. If he had just kept them at a respectful distance and focused on bringing jobs back to Alberta, I'd be alright with him.

But, no.

he's an alpha cuck

>alpha cuck
now theres an oxymoron

Yeah, it fucking sucks when people are gay. They should just get over it and make jobs and maple syrup and lumberjack shirts.

His mom's name is literally Margaret Sinclair. That's maximum Anglo right there. And kids usually take after their mom's language more. Plus he was only in French immersion in school and that's his whole experience with the language

although I agree his pandering is insufferable,

gay people are good for canada because they keep the population in check

Why does Japan suddenly have a boner for Trudeau?

Look
>be you
>be male
>go to Canada
>say you're a rapeugee
>he WILL have sex with you.

You're welcome.

>going out of his way to bend over for the LGBT community

I'm sure he's been doing that since long before he was elected

jokes on you, most provinces' public health insurance doesn't cover dental

lmao Alberta willingly elected communists plus relied on oil exclusively then bawwwwwwww'd nonstop when oil crashed. It's almost like people have been saying for about 100+ years or so that oil is a boom and bust industry. If you don't like the bust wait for the boom, if you're happy during the boom don't complain when there is a bust. It's not like we don't have well over a hundred years experience in that industry and despite all these easterners bitching and complaining about a well researched market suddenly crashing is somehow "unexpected" when really it is not at all, it's completely expected, get over it, move back to newfoundland, you're not wanted here.

It's probably a leaf on vacation.

>you will never make a group of people so mad that they'll build you a statue in your honour

I just want to point out that his nose is suspiciously large. Good day.

Its so he can place it firmly up his male sexual partners assholes and snort the shit out.

damn his teeth are chipped as fuck

They're pretty good. Would you not let him blow you? Be honest now. We're all anons here.

>Faggot detected

He would definitely blow a guy though

Would that guy be you, user? Think about it for a while...

The only reason i would be within arms reach of him would be to plunge a dagger into his traitorous heart.

>>can understand quantum computer unlike Trump

>implying that speech was understanding

Just because Sup Forums is scientifically illiterate doesn't mean you can meme this off.

You wouldn't get that close because your life is a failure and no one would trust you that much. Amirite?

What the fuck is going on with this website lately man. There's no way everyone saying something positive about cuckstin is CTR or shills. Are you all just retarded?

He is sucking the teat of the lesbian premiere of Ontario. You would think the province is now majority homosexual or something.

What has he done wrong? He did a keynesian deficit, which is basically proven research, impossible to counter.
Everything else is just generic poltitics

With keynes theories he can easily go on cruise control. In case you forgot the liberal party of canada follows classical liberalism, not modern liberalism. We're more libertarian than the democrats. It's literally the liberals party platform that the lib party is classical liberal which is more in line with the US libertarian party.

>CTR or shills

We're JIDF ;^)

The budget? How we're going to be going into over 15 BILLION dollars in debt during his time in office? How he's pandering to minorities, gays, Muslims, Aborigines, instead of trying to fix our failing economy? How he's purposely hurting our relations with the 2nd or 3rd most armed nations on earth? How he's a classic liberal drama teacher? I don't know, you tell me what's so bad about him you fucking cuck

That analysis is far too deep. He is the son of his father - Pierre - who ran up the largest national debt to private bankers overseas in the history of the country. If you think anything good will come from his installment you have a poor grasp of history and global fascism. He is an obedient puppet controlled by a shadowy group of men behind the curtains, they make sure he does "nothing wrong".

Fucking nips.
Sage

Eat shit and die faggot. I bet you live in that faggot city Edmonton too you cocksucker.

Rome is still burning you fantastic cuck. Or did you forget that he turned away fir support from 5 different first world countries just so that he could get a photo op with south African bush walkers, only to stiff them?

Everything you need to know about Justin is summed up in that moment.

>can understand quantum computer unlike Trump
What do you mean

That radiation must be effecting your brain.

>actually very tough guy
>very tough guy
>tough guy
>big guy
for you

But he is a fucking white male, he can't be based! Japan btfo!
low energy bait, get out of there

>gets drunk and walks around the forest shirtless
>Leader material

fucking dank

>>gets drunk and walks around the forest shirtless
>>Leader material

So Putin isn't leader material either?

Putin would wreck Trudeau with his grappling game.

No one is talking about Trudeau lowering all taxes.

Hating Trudeau is a meme. Canada is tanking from the mess created by the Cuckservatives globalists and not bowing down to elites.

>daddy issue fixer
>cant understand banking and economic unlike hillary
>stand with legal mexicans and protecting them from vile gangbangers
>etc

>No one is talking about Trudeau lowering all taxes.

What about increases in expenditure?

and they're teeth aren't bad, just yellow

You fucking retard we need a higher birthrate you autist.

>le firefighters meme
The fire had already burned down Fort McMurray at the time, and there was no fire there anymore. The remaining fire at the time was in in forests, which were long overdue to be burned anyways. It wouldn't have made any sense to accept the firefighters at that point.

>healthy teeth means having them bleached with hydrogen peroxide

What's wrong with their teeth ? Not shining in obscurity ?

Someone please make an anime girl out of him being beaten and up shouting "I win!".

>doesn't know how to wear cowboy hat
>wears ass jeans

yep, he's gay