Why is this country hated by the rest of Latin America?

Why is this country hated by the rest of Latin America?

Is Argentina white?

People here tend to be very stupid when its about "nationalism" and think we are the best

Yes , because they're jealous of their whiteness .

The stereotypical argie is arrogant but that's just your average milennial from Buenos Aires

If you're talking about Sup Forums, it's because of Sup Forums

Because they hate Jeremy Clarkson and all british.

I wish they hated us enough to not immigrate here

Probably they had a reason once but now it's just a Pavlovian reaction

As someone who's dad is Mexican
He always talks about how the Argentinians are arrogant as shit
They have this aura around them some kind of ego about how they're better than the rest of Latin America because they're "European"
No joke
They're so fucking arrogant especially around soccer season
"Muh messi"
Srsly tho
If you know Any Argentinians
Compare their attitudes to a Mexican or anything else

>As someone who's dad is Mexican
You have to go back

because portenos are arrogant dicks.

we hate them because of football rivalry,but that's it.
>People here tend to be very stupid when its about "nationalism" and think we are the best
isn't everyone else on every country? (except for Sweden and Germany)

Those don't look like white people.
Time for the "argentina is white" meme to end

Why are those Mexicans wearing Argentina jerseys?

Argies are hated because many of them are white and don't subscribe to the nigger indio views of a pan indian identity.

Serious question. I really want to move there and build a house in Patagonia. Is it really difficult to immigrate there or find a job? I am serious about moving to Argentina.

still whiter than the new germans

immigrating is easy
finding a job is not

if youre into petroleum engineering you could find a job in patagonia

Obviously, that country is filled with white oppressive men.

It's far whiter.

>isn't everyone else on every country?
They are even worse. And half of the times they are speaking they use insults

>petroleum engineering
Hmm interesting
t. Houston

Brit here. The only based country in Latin America is Chile. RIP in peaces Belgrano.

I actually like how proud and nationalist they are, reminds me of my region Antioquia

Arrogance, but peruvians and bolivians keep coming because we have it better, and they hate that.

kek, Argentina is a brown as mexico

I think there are some misconceptions about our attitude. In most latin american countries people are kind or at least very polite to strangers/costumers. Argies are rude to everyone regardless of their nationality, and we sure are get a lot of inmigrants because free college and such.

Do you hate Brits? That's the impression we get.

Other Latin Americans are jealous they aren't white like Argentinians.

Hey argi bro,

Im not a freeloading white nigger. I am an intellectual who knows when to shut the fuck up. I can follow the beat of a drum good enough to fit in. Can I be an argi too?

ACTUAL QUESTION: can an American easily become an Argentinian citizen?

NOTES:
College educated (two degrees)
Worked in construction all my life (concrete)
Speaks Spanish and English.
Tots white, like very white, but polish cock

I will have you know, before you start jumping into moving to Argentina: the American constitution guarantees the right of the people peaceably to assemble, the Argentine constitution explicitly denies it

The leftist hate both the UK and USA. And the kids from the '70 grew up to hate the former because of the falklands/malvinas affair. Thats why we hate chileans as well (they sold us to the brits or something)

well, I would not immigrate and start trouble.

Im not a Moslem.

I would obay the law and tithe even, if it came down to not living in a nuclear power aimed at by all the others.

How about the right? Do they recognise Britain's claim is legitimate and failing Argentine governments just use it as a distraction?

Do you mind being mocked for your accent? If not you are fine.

>A FUCKING SUN

Well, here's the actual passage:

>Section 22. - The people neither deliberate nor govern except through their representatives and authorities established by this Constitution. Any armed force or meeting of persons assuming the rights of the people and petitioning in their name, commits the crime of sedition.

While this means (((NGOs))) are illegal it also means groups which aim to convince their representatives to better the community for once in their lives are also illegal.

No argentinian will admit brits claim as valid. The educated folk knows all goverments efforts are half assed and we already lost. At some point, we were going to buy the islands for a very cheap price but the military junta (thank you americans) went full retard.

My mother is from Colombia and she claims they are arrogant.

Old Brazillian saying
>The best deal ever is buy a Argentinian for what he is worth and sell for what he THINKS he is worth

You do realise Brits were on the island before Argentina was even a country? I find it funny you call Brits pirate colonisers when your whole country is an immigrant colony.

iirc the issue was not about who got there first. Argentina's claim is that brits left the island and completely forgot about it, brits say they didnt but the truth is both didnt care until they found out they could make money of it.

It's more complex than that. Two settlements were stablished without knowledge of one another. One was Spanish and the other was British, one in each island.

When the Spanish found out they almost start shit but they just renounce ownership on the eastern island to avoid conflict.

In 1774, Britain withdraws from the island and the Spanish took possession of it, ceding sovereignty to the Viceroyalty. However, the brits claim that both islands now belong to King George III.

The islands are evacuated when the British navy invades Buenos Aires but some people voluntarily stay (1806).

When Argentina gains independence from Spain, they take control of the islands and shortly after they give fishing rights to Louis Vernet, a German merchant who then settled in Puerto Soledad (now Port Louis). 2 years later, American navy invaded the islands after a dispute over fishing rights and they dissolve the government.

Argentina installed a garrison the next year to ultimately claim the islands but Britain movilized its navy to reassert their rule. But after reclaiming the islands they left, leaving the islands without a formal government, just mostly Scottish settlers. Years after, argie residents led a rebelion and they killed some settlement leaders but they got eventually BTFO

So we had people living there.

By the way, the islands were first discovered by Dutch sailors.

Because they are dilusional spics with a white complex.