So Sup Forums I just watched Mystery of the Batwoman, what's your opinion on it or any of the other BTAS movies...

So Sup Forums I just watched Mystery of the Batwoman, what's your opinion on it or any of the other BTAS movies. I finished season 4 today and am about to start watching Mask of the Phantasm.

I thought it was nice overall, good old fashion gun running mobsters and red herrings are good stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMd4S-LkywI
youtube.com/watch?v=76BF2pOzcC8
youtube.com/watch?v=g6KtpUgnKi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel the need to add that this is literally the only version of Batwoman I've been exposed to.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMd4S-LkywI

I GOOOOO LOOOOOOONNNNEEEYYYYYYY!

The song was surprisingly catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=76BF2pOzcC8

I would fuck the short haired one till my dick fell off

I like that costume.

this is probably exploitable

Phantasm and Subzero are great, Batwoman was alright but nothing special.

ooh I likey

Mystery was okay. Phantasm is overrated. Return of the Joker is the best.

I enjoyed it. If I remember the three Batwomen were Halle Berry, a nerdy blonde, and some third woman I don't really remember.

I hear a lot of people here say Phantasm isnt good, so what would make Return of the Joker bad enough to deserve that reaction bait?

I plan on watching it soon anyway, going to do as many Batman cartoons as i can over the next few weeks.

Tim had the hots for the blonde, you know it.

>Phantasm isn't good

Literally no one on Sup Forums has ever said that in my presence. You browse 9gag or something?

there was an entire thread about it last week.

Oh yeah, now I remember. Batman saves her from a fire as a girl and I think she's a cop too.

All three were pretty fine. I think the blonde was top tier.

This one is trash. Kevin Conroy sounds like he has a cold. The villains are nothing special, the story is not very exciting, and Penguin's new voice was worse.

Its a mediocre episode of BTAS, why did it need to be a movie

Mask of the Phantasm is GOAT tho

There is also Subzero which is between the two

>mask of the phantasm
>everyone thinks the Batman did it, but we know better
I hate those plots, its better when they make it seem like he could have been doing whatever via being mind controlled or hallucinating

I really want to fuck that Batwoman

Which one? There were three of them.

>its better when they

>it's better when the writers
Fucking hell, the pedants here.

gonna start Sub Zero now, Phantasm was meh, saw the identity reveal coming miles away and didnt need more Joker origin.

To be blunt it at least added up better why people started thinking this and there was no out right double.

> via being mind controlled or hallucinating
I find those plot points way to mcguffin/Ex machina and over used.

So there are again Bruce Timm's regular fetish about womens obsessed by mens who don't care?

So there are again user's regular fetish about mens not forming proper sentences?

bruce timm wasnt character designer on that film.

in fact he wasnt involved in it at all creatively. just got a special thanks credit

English is a barbaric language.

>tfw I actually liked the movie
I haven't read the comic though.
Also the catwoman part felt forced as fuck. I'm still wondering why they added it.

>batgirl
FTFM.

I like the ending song
youtube.com/watch?v=g6KtpUgnKi8

I actually do get it from the producer's point of view. If you're reading The Killing Joke, chances are very good you know who Barbara Gordon is, even though she never wore her Batgirl outfit there. People who read comics normally get the continuity because comics are a pretty insular hobby.

In an animated feature, they are selling to a more general audience. They were probably afraid that the impact of Barbara's assault would have gone by too fast and too "shallow" to people who don't have a great idea of who she is.

The feature had a good chance to expand on Moore's story: They could have had more scenes with pre-accident Joker, or show how Batgirl is a beacon of hope and optimism which would give extra meaning to her assault.

They really dropped the ball with incredibly forgettable mob shit and Bat-fucking. I'm not even "offended" at those scenes like some people are, it's just wasted opportunity and it shows that Warner Bros. and DC don't have any cards up their sleeve other than nostalgia and edginess.

Does it even matter? Just keep the suit on.

Oh man the cgi in this was something else, why did they even try?

Do you really think that the audience that would go see this doesn't already know Batgirl though?

So did Bruce

words can't describe how wild a pixie cut drives me

It was... passable. Like it's above average, but kinda forgettable.

For an obvious tie-in to Batman and Robin, Sub-Zero was a nice conclusion to Mr. Freeze's arc. Wish Cold Comfort never happened, but the continuation in the tie-in comics made it worth it.

Mask of the Phantasm needs nothing more said.

The intention makes sense, but the execution was so god damn retarded that if it weren't for the interviews, you'd think that the writers were doing their best to make audiences root for her to get shot and raped.

>I finished season 4 today and am about to start watching Mask of the Phantasm.
Mask is, without any hyperbole whatsoever, the greatest animated comic book film ever made.

could have made for a better rise and fall of Batgirl.

Sort of do like they did with Jason in the red hood.

>Mask is, without any hyperbole whatsoever, the greatest Batman film ever made.
ftfw

The best scene is Bruce talking to Barbara in the phone, it make it clear they are having Bat-Sex.

Underrated, the Movie

go away, timm

good for the girls design, but the plot is really weak.

Why is it every time I see a female super in full cover costume I mentally ship them with spiderman

Bitches love Spiderman

trruuuuuuuuuu xD

The joker raping a man to death and Hamill's maniacal laughs are top notch.