Mfw Americans live in constant fear of getting shot

>mfw Americans live in constant fear of getting shot
Ah yes, """first""" world country

If you do you are literally retarded and over reacting

Explain how it is over-reacting, shootings are a daily occurrence in your shit hole """country"""

You're more likely to be run over by a car or die by any other mundane thing. Anyone who lives in fear of getting shot in a first world country is neurotic and should be more worried about their dwindling mental health.

i don't think they even fear it anymore

>constant fear
Wtf are you talking about. Getting shot is how a child becomes a man or a woman. Everyone accepts it as a part of being free.

It's just a meme. I WISH someone would shoot me to finally put me out of my misery but it never happens. I even walked through a nigger neighborhood and nothing happened to me except for some niggers making fun of my shoes in the distance.

I don't want to be "that guy" but if france and germany allowed citizens to carry weapons, terrorist attacks wouldn't be nearly as deadly as they have been

anyone with an Imperial German flag hanging in their room should be shot

Okay, but i will shoot back ;^)

thanks leaf. this.

I have literally once never been afraid of being shot.

lmao

What does your shoes look like?

>love guns
>fucking sick of this mass shooting hellhole
What do?

shooting spree. LARP as those in the movies, you know.

Now they're talking about arming teachers. A so-called first world country arming teachers lmao.

>Australians live in constant fear of toilet spiders

That would just give the mudshits easier access to weapons you mong, why do you think they mainly use trucks and vans to attack people now?

Despite what the media may say, we're conditioned to guns and shootings. Hell, i bet your country doesn't even have children undergo the gun trials. We're also not afraid to give up our lives for the price of freedom

Top fucking kek. The terrorist attacks are being conducted and organised mostly by people who were born in France and Germany, with parents and even grandparents born in the countries.
Let me guess, you also think ISIS is operated by poor goat herders.

We do? I live in constant fear I'll end up alone not that I'll get shot.

Move to Switzerland

>mfw Americans live in constant fear of getting shot
No we don't. I am occasionally afraid of some crazy homeless person stabbing me.

>Be American
>Gun control topic comes up
>Immediately bring up unlikely hypothetical situation were you would need a gun to save yourself or heroically take out a hostile target
What a surreal life it must be to live in constant fear of your own environment that these scenarios are on your mind.

Who said we are afraid of being shot? It happens all the time so the majority of us are desensitized to it. Its only whiny bitches like you that are scared.

Too much Hollywood and television brainwashing.