Holy shit guys we're ruining his life

Holy shit guys we're ruining his life
youtu.be/fCIiSE9VHck

>We're

You mean that leaf faggot, well at least this thread will summon him again and make sure he spills the beans this time

What's happening?

Was about to post this.
this video got pretty emotional in the end, you can hear it in his voice.
Fucking leafs.

Gaze into the iris of a tormented soul

Some fucks on Sup Forums have been stalking reviewbrah for no real reason.

stay safe reviewbrah

Who is he and why?

I give him a month or 2 at most

It's a leaf that has posted that he's going to break reviewbrah and he said he's mad because "he shills on runescape and reddit" was the last thing he said before the thread got deleted.

How long before he kills himself?

Fuck this leaf cunt.

has anyone relayed that information to him or the police?

So basically another case of Canadians trying and failing at being Aussies? Aight.

wew lad

someone who is more computer literate than me go on the youtube comments and tell them about the archived Sup Forums thread where the stalker posted himself breaking into his house and stealing his family photos.

i'd like to smash the skull of whoever's doing this to reviewbrah

what a fucking joke

Reviewbrah (TheReportOfTheWeek) is a YouTube food reviewer who got kinda popular after an appearance on Tosh.0. He's got a relatively big cult following, especially on /ck/. I don't remember the exact details and I'd hate to spread information, but from what I gathered, some folks decided that it would be funny to harass him and troll him, and it just kinda escalated into full blown stalking.

As for the why, I honestly don't know. Sure, the guy's a little quirky and cringe worthy at times, but he's one of the most genuinely good content creators out there, both in terms of his personality and his videos.

>we
I haven't done a damn thing to this dude and would have never known about him without this place.

He's pure
He's articulate
He's professional
He'a a nice young man and I don't want to see you talk about him this way. He doesn't deserve to be bullied. Look how much effort he puts into reviewing something as simple as fast food. When's the last time you put that much effort into something? Have some respect.

>we're

Fuck you OP I don't even know who this faggot is unless it's that one faggot in that one gif, then I still don't know who this faggot is.

>I never asked to be a meme

*spread misinformation

Not sure if that's the case since he kept posting pictures of him that seemed as if he got them off his own camera

What a fucking cuck this guy has to be to stalk a 19-20 year old internet persona to get his lolz. Basic shit mang

The guys stalking him are from Sup Forums and Sup Forums there is an archived thread where the stalker posted pictures of himself breaking into his home and stealing photo graphs of his family.

I think that we should show him the thread in the youtube comments section or message it to him

satan get

This shit hurts my insides. Mother fucker is solid as a rock even when he's obviously got problems. Not asking for a dime. Not even asking for sympathy. Solidly Sup Forums approved in my opinion. I hope he does alright.

He should flee to Alaska they will never get him here.

>we
you mean some maple nigger
stay strong review brah

Hahahaha that's going way too far, especially for someone like reviewlad who didn't really even do anything

go break into TYT's shit and steal their underwear or something don't harass some white lad

Some guy with a leaf proxy is stalking Reviewbrah.

Yeah man this kind of edginess just for the sake of being edgy is really fucked up.

It's the same kind of person who posts the cat decapitations who would find stalking someone like this amusing. A truly demented fucker.

This guy is great and there's obviously something a little special with him and his mannerisms, but he's a legit dude.

anyone have any details on the stalker? I have money, I can go find him and smash his head in with a baseball bat

just need a hook. can't find any information in the archives

It's a shame we can't deal justice to against these leaffags.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but this video just confirms delusion in my opinion.

>ywn tenderly kiss reviewbrah's rosy cheek
>ywn gaze into reviewbrah's clear skies's eyes while passing your fingers through his fine blond hair
>ywn taste his delicate lips
This right there is proof that there is no god, or if there is one, he's an asshole.

No idea where he lives, but he has to have some fans in whatever city he lives in. Why dont these people bust some skulls of these stalkers?

Or is he just paranoid?

The problem with that is that the guy doesn't use any kind of social media (to my knowledge) so the comments would be our only way of relaying the link to him, and its unlikely he'll see it unless we have anons mass like it or something.

there is literally an archived thread where the stalker posted pics of himself breaking into his house and stealing his family photos

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137/

He never mentioned anything about that in the video

Leave reviewbrah alone. He's based.

they're not physically stalking him

they used some kind of malware to break into his personal computer and steal his personal photos. they copied personal documents, including shit reviewbrah had written about himself. they also snapped photos of him via his webcam and played stuff over his speakers

this aggravated reviewbrah's mental condition and led to him fleeing home

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT REVIEWBRAH

He should get a gun and put the shrimp dick faggots who are doing this six feet under.

See

link

How fucked in the head do you have to be to want to hurt Reviewbrah?

here
this is the thread the stalker made

Looks like he's become a...CANADIAN CULINARY CULT COMMANDER

Does anybody kind of wish they had a stalker?

I want somebody who I can fight to the death, no holds barred.

Its fucking infuriating

You guys know what's weird.

Eggy from /r9k/ is being stalked too. I'm not into this YouTube celeb shit but they might be related. Some user posted his social security number on /r9k/ and other shit.

Eggy has videos up talking to his stalker on the phone.

Its a psy-op

Seems like he's showing signs of schizophrenia. I really doubt people are gang stalking him or else they would've uploaded that video of him reviewing.

>someone says he broke into his house

>OH WELL LETS ALL JUST BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE HE SAID SO

seriously? he clearly got those pics from old accounts and shit.

Seriously, I am officially approving this for a personal army request.
We need to find out who is fucking with him.

eggy isn't a faggot like review cuck. Eggy seems like a more mature person than review cuck because eggy can take this shit. Review cuck lives with his mother and eggy is on his own.

this isn't going to end well
Haha

I forgot to mention they took his video footage too.

Well the timeline syncs up pretty well. This gets posted and reviewbrah starts complaining about stalkers.

>storm weenie has schizophrenia
wew lad

gangstalking doesnt exist
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxARHt1CrfE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBUWJKzZD5w
check out the niggers channel, he thinks everyone is part of the kkk and is out to get him

He is at the age where that can kick in pretty hard. He should probably go see a doctor.

Who is that guy? I'm a frequent in Sup Forums and never bothered finding out about him. He seems schizophrenic.

am I the only fucking person that sees what's going on here?

He's been triggered into a schiophrenic episode due to all that Canadians shitposting

>The Stalkers have joined the game.

Fuck you reviewbrah is based.

>Gather some people and stalk ReviewBrah's stalkers
>Identify them
>Kill them and bury them in a ditch

He made a thread a couple of hours ago gloating over it, then deleted it when someone suggested that he could be found and dealt with by people that support reviewbrah

If one user can find him, another can
Then look for the guy stalking him
;)

Does anybody have the video or know where a link might be found? While I'm compelled to believe Reviewbrah, I don't want this shit to turn into another Marina Joyce fiasco.

>his house smells like a bowling alley
hhahaha. Honestly I wouldn't be so afraid of this leaf if I was reviewbrah. Very creepy but he seems harmless

We literally beg you NEETs to use your weaponized autism and destroy Hillary's political career in the name of the Emperor
... But y'all decided to fuck with a pretty based food reviewer who has always been respectable, never started shit with anyone, and actually doesn't dress like a fucking degenerate little shit.

Reviewbrah complained about stalkers BEFORE this post

The crazy guy obviously took advantage of this

FUCK

GET A CLUE RETARDS

Not comparing the two, just saying it's weird they are both being stalked and harassed at the same time. Both are Sup Forums famous and both had shit dumped on Sup Forums.

LEAVE REVIEWBRAH ALONE

Stay safe, review brah

oy vey

kek some comments are saying his stalkers posted photos of him and other shit where can i see them

This

>fucking with review brah

>gangstalking doesnt exist

We anons literally do it to people ALL the time.

The psychiatric community got a hold of this phenomena and stigmatized it with their stupid "everything is fucking crazy because I say so" bullshit they do to EVERYTHING that's new.

Online and social media makes it insanely easy to gang stalk people of interest.

Hell, Sup Forums gangstalks people ALL the fucking time.

It's how the Hackers on Steriods meme started and where the internet hate machine meme came from.

who is this semen demon?

>there is an archived thread where the stalker posted pictures of himself breaking into his home and stealing photo graphs of his family.
xaxaxaxaxa post it

HE;S A HUMAAAAAAN

>get popular on a website full of pedos, psychos, autists, religious fanatics, schizos, animal fuckers, terrorists, drug dealers, and other loonies
>acting surprised when this happens

right? send it to the sjw cucks that are ruining this planet.

thanks. thats pretty fucked up.

kid didnt do anything

what is a "Marina Joyce fiasco"
Not being a dick, I'm just interested in what the story is with that

Are you the stalker user?

>people unironically believe some guy broke into reviewbrahs house and stole pictures

that's it. I'm fucking out. You people are literally braindead

Okay head over to /k/ and work with them to find where he lives, then we hire them to guard reviewbrah from the shadows.

Allow me to correct the record. If I was a stalker why would I be on Sup Forums and not peeping on him?

wanderlei silva

>kid didnt do anything
I am legitimately mad.

is this real?

Seems liek everyone who is famous on Sup Forums gets stalked. Gang stalking is a real thing and maybe they think they could get the dregs of society to snap.