Trump tards will try to defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This wouldn't happen if the Syrian men weren't cowards

If America faced such a situation even our women would be fighting to free our country.

You're fucking human garbage for trying to use that image to further your pathetic political agenda

I would do the same thing too

Based Trump
I will be voting for him this November

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Shill thread. Move along peeps.

>This one image will make you say "Fuck borders, and laws and shit"

Fuck off. Funny you never saw the photo of the run over 7 year old girl in Nice, France do you. Her life was worth 1,000,000 sandniggers.

How many Syrian children have you personally accepted into your home? None? Bigot.

Your anecdotal evidence is less valid than wide statistical analyses which indicate it is altogether harmful to allow Syrian refugees to Western countries.

>Liberals
liberals are a boogeyman that does not exist outside of the united states.

shill thread dont respond

kill yourself

holy shit did he really say that? this man is my president

Look mate, the choice America faces is between more of the same neocon bullshit or the fucking apocalypse. Given that choice anyone witha brain will pick the neocon

This kid isn't a refugee. He is Kratos, the god of War. Trump is wise to keep him out of Valhalla.

He needs to get cleaned up before he can meet the Emperor mate.

Having a daughter of my own, this really gets to me.

Turkey is only a few miles away. No need to fly them 10,000 miles away. Turkey needs to do their part to prove they're good enough to be in the EU.

Fun fact. If you kill 10,000 a day you could slaughter the entire population of the Middle East in less than 50 years.

Right, and who was it that armed the Free Syrian Army, giving rise to ISIS, and escalating what would normally be a quickly crushed rebellion against a legitimate government into the defining crisis of modern politics?

BREAKING NEWS : CHILDREN DIE IN WARS.

defend what exactly, hillary's relatively successful attempt to completely destabilize the Mideast and put us at odds with dozens of countries that didn't like us to begin with?

It would be fine if the only people coming where children like in op but it's not. The ones coming are majority adult males under the age of 35 who we have no idea what they have been doing in the war up till the moment they landed on our doorstep.

Maybe USA and NATO should stop training and funding and coordinating rebels against the democratically elected legitimate government of Syria?

No it doesnt. You never gave a shit about your offspring and never will. You only care so far as it affects you. You didn't stop to think about her life or feelings of future or struggles when you selfishly performed the act that created her. You only thought of orgasms and feeling good until you got the news that nature took it's obvious course from your selfish pleasure seeking. Then you started thinking about all the things YOU could or would do with/for them, but not for any advantage for them, only for you. Just like every parent ever.

Humans are absolutely disgusting and I'm getting tired of seeing easily solved problems being blown out of proportion because of a lack of introspection, compassion and respect for the future and life.

i wonder who is behind this post

I would do the same thing

>Trump denies the zombie hordes free passage to the new world
>somehow this makes him a bad guy
How is that fucker still alive even?

We need to start.

Its not our fault. Whites got themselves out of the dark ages, where conditons were even worse. Now sandniggers must do the same.

Edgy

>pushing jihadi propaganda

i guess that is why my woman has been on clomid, and now we're going to a fertility clinic. next step is surgery in 3 weeks. all because we are a couple of selfish assholes.

Get help dude. Seriously.

I just wish our armies would stop worrying about civilian casualties and flatten the whole region. Those jihadis aren't going to last long if there is no one to give them food and shelter or even to steal shit from.

I was hoping for more like 5 years or less.

I'm very glad to see that man is now living happily in England with his family in their taxpayer funded home.

Also, the government has given civilians every opportunity to leave Aleppo temporarily. If you're stubbornly staying in terrorist territory in the middle of a war, your safety can't exactly be guaranteed, can it?

Also, notice how none of the photos of bloodied Aleppo children from jihadi suicide bombings haven't been propagandized like this.

Whats wrong? Mad at your parents?

nigga lookin like wily coyote tryn blow up roadrunner wit some acme dynamite

They were armed by us. And if it wasn't us, it would have been someone else anyway.

But let's stop pretending that these people are some kind of alien force that spawned from nothing. They're Islamic people born and bred in Islamic countries. And they don't get to live here just because they can't govern themselves without murdering half the population.

Wow a child got hurt in a war? Hold the fucking presses.

Bring 10 guys.

What is wrong with creating a safe zone in Syria for them?

Wow one child a victim of war, guess we should let them all in!

Ridiculous. Literally a boys life made into a prop for the media to continue their accept refugee propaganda. How about we help them where they are rather than bring them here?

Anyone got the pic of his terrorist neighbors that came to the hospital?

thats not okay...

>war started by Obama and supported by Hillary
>THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT

We'll just send Obama and Hillary to Syria once Trump takes office and they can clean up their own mess.

>"I'll look Syrian children in the face and tell them I'm going to keep fighting a proxy war and pumping weapons into their country"
t. Barack Obama

>Nigger thinks all 1.6 billion mudslimes live inn the middle east

>2023.
>Obama bin Barrack, leader of the Syrian 'moderate' rebels has finally been killed.
>Trump personally fired the shots using Make ME Great Again drones. The name seems odd as the Middle East never was great to begin with.
>Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton found dead after identifying the body of a hijab wearing suicide bomber.
>France surrenders to IS.

>ATFT!

CNN's erection over the image is 10 miles long.

Give the kid medical attention but he has to go back

>Nigger can't do maths.

If we take in refugees, then that is perpetuating white colonialism by having them only be "saved" by white countries and having to adapt to European values.

I don't support refugees coming in because I do not want to perpetuate white colonialism and dominance. Do you, racist bigot?

The kid's wearing makeup. Retards.

This would work.

>refugees
>adapting to yuro values
I think you forget the world we live in

Absolutely. Just like I don't take home every adorable looking stray dog I come across.

Obama started the war in Syria to remove its legitimate leader.

Trump is against that.

And wait, Trump is somehow to blame?

>falling for obvious staged propaganda

>implying we have to care for sand children from another fucking country thousands of miles away

When did we become the fucking babysitters of the world?

awfully nice of the world of libtards to finally catch on to whats going on in Syria. I would have thought it would have been the years and years ago when videos of children with the backs of their heads blown off and their brains pouring out and their lifeless bodies being held in the arms of their inconsolable fathers started emerging but better late than never.

now that you're up to speed you might want to ask the commander in chief whats so important about making assad go anyway. and the answer BETTER not be 'because he doesn't care about the syrian people' since that would make him just like obama and anyone else flooding syria with the weapons to level any and all city blocks the *****moderate***** rebels want. and please, prepare yourselves for the possibility that it MIGHT have something to do with a pipeline of the petrol chemical transporting variety of which im SURE saudi arabia wants crossing syria and ukraine into europe. and if that happens to be the case then fine, turn syria into a parking lot, i don't care, but you dont get to bring a SINGLE towelhead into this country or his little terrorist offspring either.

You have to go back.

MAGA.

Hillary Clinton.

>but they'll assimilate into western society

How fucking white supremacist of you. Why should refugees "assimilate" into white society? Further proof of white colonialism. The only way they'll be "saved" is by throwing away their culture. Refugees should be helped by people closest to them so that they retain their independence. We can supply aid but we should never "take them in." It dehumanizes them and forces them to become subservient to white colonialism.

It's that easy to turn the leftist argument against them.

Is this you?

Yous and i are thinkin buddies

Its an American, how he see's the world is much more different than our perceptive. They don't have to deal with the mudshits, but with subhumans of another kind.

I didn't read that wall of text but I'm going to assume it was your confession to being a liberal cuck.

I'm not saying refugees assimilate, I'm arguing against taking in refugees and economic migrants from a leftist perspective by saying that taking them in forces them to change their culture and lifestyle to a more western way. Which is what they would call white/western supremacy.

You have to out left the left.

This really got me

It's fine the others are shitposting, user. I see the merit in what you're saying.

its fucking retarded that Sweden and Germany just took every Syrian that needed asylum. with no screening whatsoever. then they complained about rape and crime rate increasing. you let a bunch of sand niggers into your country, what do you expect

Trump yards don't have to defend it.
The Syrian bombing is done by Obama and Clinton.
A vote for Clinton is a vote for 8 more years of middle eastern refugees. She pushed for the bombing of Syria, because it would be good for Israel. It's all in her emails.

bomb the faggot twice.

REMINDER TO SAGE

>REMINDER TO SAGE

REMINDER TO SAGE

>REMINDER TO SAGE

K E K
E
K

I would say "wow I hate borders now" but we didn't have one to begin with, so that would sound very silly

Why did you post this pic instead of the one of the kid beheading the soldier?

...moron

Didn't think I'd miss bush. Obama turned out to be an even worse warmongerer.

cant wait for trump

fuck

Why would I defend Obama, his responsible for this?

True multiculturalism is keeping different people and different cultures separate and working together for mutual benefit as different cultures and people.

The multiculturalism the left forces about is not multiculturalism, but the genocide of the native culture. Once the country is forever changed to more African and Arab, you can never get it back. Meanwhile, all those Africans and Arabs have their home countries still filled with their own culture and people.

The leftist view on immigration and future is self-deprecating and cultural and ethnic suicide. The Syrians have Syria, let the Germans and swedes have their own country. You can help the Syrians another way than taking in every single one and destroying your home in the process.

I will too. We can set up a safe zone for the fuckers in their own shitty desert country.

Someone's projecting

kek

You can't come here. I'm sorry that you father and brothers are cowards who won't even try to fix their country

Why don't they go to anywhere else in the Middle East? Or better yet stay in Syria?

/thread

>go anywhere else in the middle east.
But where would they go user? Who could possibly house all these people?

Not that I don't believe you, but can you cite any definitive source that liberals can't just try to explain away?

How about people wage, fight, or lose/win their own wars?
Why the fuck is it my duty to care?
They decided to fight amongst themselves, they can suffer their own consequence