2. Do you want to die?

flag
yes

I can see you're peeking, Larper

Yes
I've set the date
Keep your ear to ground on may the 13th

I wanna live instead

yeah, starting to realize that I don't really have any other choice at this point

Brazil
Yes. I'm actually on the verge of killing myself, i've come to terms with it already and i'm just waiting for the right time, just enjoying my last days in this hell.

Stop being so gay. If the gay come out of your bloodstream, you will no longer want to kill self. So stop gay.

Yes wish i had the balls to end it myself

akkor anyƔd

I could be getting kicked out of my apartment soon. If that happens I might kill myself, because I'm a NEET and I don't think I will be able to find a new, acceptable place to live. I've made an okay little life for myself here in my apartment, but I don't know where I will go if forced out and I'd rather just give up.

flag
always

yes. i am just waiting for the right moment.

Every time i see someone talking about suicide i start to rethink and reconsider

and you are doing right mate.

Rethink in a positive or negative way?

Positive
it's not about fear or pain, but how to change myself to avoid the depression trap

You don't really have to worry, suicide is taboo in Brazil.

I'm already dead.

We're all dead on the inside. CAN'T WAKE UP

flag
Yes, but I can be patient

Flag
No, theres plenty of time to be dead later

flag
yes

Flag
Yes

I'm trying to get through this dark winter and if summer doesnt get better im ending it for good. My gf cheated on me with my best """friend""" for 4 months, i lost my only work i ever managed to get, also got diagnosed with schizofrenia November last year. All this in just 2016. Why am i on this earth just to suffer?

2017*, fuck i've been inside for so long i can't even cohere

I don't actively want to commit suicide but I think if I was in a life-threatening situation I'd probably just let it happen and have it look accidental