The biggest bitch, servant and lapdog of the USA in continental Europe

My choice: Ukraine

Your choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Swiat/Ambasador-USA-prezydent-Trump-popiera-zniesienie-wiz-dla-Polakow
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2584975.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland obviously.

Send their sons to die in Iraq, operates secret CIA prisons and still hasn't received the promised visa-free travel arrangement.

>and still hasn't received the promised visa-free travel arrangement.

Our politicians changed the tune and now they claim that they don't want any free visa travel because it is a topic of secondary importance. Besides Visa Waiver program is now more restrictive than having 10 years visa because if you have the visa, you are not vetted on the border like a bitch and you don't need to answer stupid questions. According to US embassy 95% of Poles applying for the 10 years-valid visa are given it after spending 20 minutes in the embassy on average.

wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Swiat/Ambasador-USA-prezydent-Trump-popiera-zniesienie-wiz-dla-Polakow

So fuck this Visa Waiver program. By the way, Israel also needs visa to the USA despite being strategic ally.

Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia and Hungary are all part of the VWP.

>operates secret CIA prisons

The prisons are not secret if everybody knows about them, idiot

> Send their sons to die in Iraq

It was an insane decision of the former postcommunist government. We don't take responsibility for this.

>Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia and Hungary are all part of the VWP.

So what? They are vetted on the border like bitches now and need to answer stupid questions, because Trump changed the law about Visa Waiver program. OK, they save some dollar on the visa, but i prefer to pay 160 dollar for long term visa and have unlimited access to the USA for a period of 10 years without beign vetted and asked stupid questions.

Oh good another thread derailed with fritz and wladyslaw arguing with each other

Probably Deutschmany.
France gets a pass because they helped us with independence (or maybe they just really wanted to serve us?)

People eligible for VWP can still apply for regular visas

>People eligible for VWP can still apply for regular visas

But the question is how many applies are rejected. Here in Poland only 4% currently.

Less than 3% or they wouldn't be in the VWP

Poland.

We didn't go to Iraq and we didn't go to Libya, we have the best relations with Iran out of any Western country, we have the best relations with China out of any Western country and we even have the best relations with Russia out of any Western country.

>Less than 3% or they wouldn't be in the VWP

Bullshit. They needed to meet this criteria only on the day when they were joining the program. But today they can have even 10 or 20% rejection ratio, and they are still members of the program. Another question is how much time they must spend in the US embassy to get a long term visa. Here in Poland only 20 minutes.

didn't read the "servant" part sorry
so then yeah France or UK

UK is not continental Europe

France didn't go to Iraq either.

And what is your problem about the Iraq? Poland send like 10 soldiers there and most of them were working in civilian area, protecting poor Iraqi children from terrorist attack. It was more a humanitarian mission than a military mission. You fucking Germans didn't care about the stability of the Middle East and now half of it wants to move to your country. Pay your price for the Iraq inaction.

no UK
no France
no Germany
Ukraine was only posted here because OP has a problem
Poland is only recent but I guess that counts
Maybe Netherlands or Italy after Poland

>we even have the best relations with Russia out of any Western country.

Doesn't mean shit since those relations are still shit.

Is Brazil a bitch of China or Russia? Or both?

Germany is our little bitch and deep down they know it

>And what is your problem about the Iraq? Poland send like 10 soldiers there and most of them were working in civilian area, protecting poor Iraqi children from terrorist attack.

This is the propaganda they fed you.

>You fucking Germans didn't care about the stability of the Middle East and now half of it wants to move to your country. Pay your price for the Iraq inaction.

It's the complete opposite. We didn't agree with interventionist neo-conservative foreign policy because we were well aware of the disastrous and destablizing consequences. It's you Poles who are not taken responsibility now for your complicity in the biggest foreign policy blunder of this century.

>Germany is our little bitch and deep down they know it

Doesn't look like it anymore. They refuse to spend 2% GDP on the military, which means that they deliberately want to undermine the NATO alliance. They are building Nord Stream 2 project against the will of the USA. They are engaged in creating so called "EU army" which is an open competition structure for the NATO. Looks to me that they want to push out the USA from Europe and cosy up with Russia and China instead.

Sure man let me just kick out your troops from France and stop the UK from joining the EU because I think they share your culture

That's a very minor thing they're still our little bitch. That's like the child refusing to clean his room to spite his parents

So keep your bitch on the shorter leash because they are bullying us more and more.

Yeah you getting cosy with Russia is probably the biggest threat to our continent right now.
If I was Poland I would be concerned and sucking up to America.

Anyway, I vote Germany because your constitution was literally written by the Americans lol.

France and poland

>If I was Poland I would be concerned and sucking up to America.

And how the US can help us? It is a remote empire and we are placed on the imperial limes. Aircraft carriers can't operate on the Baltic Sea. The overall number of the US soldiers in Europe barely exceedes 40k and 10k of it already station in Poland. They could move all of them to Poland, but it wouldn't improve our strategic position radically either. If Russia can kill 10k US soldiers, it can also kill 40k, the psychological effect is the same. Russia developed A2AD anti-denial bubbles that embrace half of Europe, so the NATO despite having air superiority can't even really take advantage out of it now. The USA began to invest money in the land forces stationed in Europe thanks to ERI program like 2 years ago, so far it was using its forces only to asymetrical conflicts against shitskins. Trump pushed 3x more money on the ERI/EDI program than Obama, that's a good sign, and it means that the US begin to invest also in land forces, but the truth is that the most of US attention must be focused on Pacific now, and they have economic problems: huuuge debt is the biggest one of them. Their military budget ain't made of fucking gum. Meanwhile Russia doesn't even hide its revanchist attitude and wants to remove Americans from Europe. They are training real-life attacks against the NATO block (Zapad exercise f,e.), and their elites are determined to remove American missile shield installations from here. So so far Poland takes whole risk and burden of the alliance with America, not the other way round. If America becomes credible in its committment and military potential in the region, then i would be able to say that we are the benefitor of this relation.

p-prussia of the b-balkans

But that's wrong user, the visa is something you have to show at the border but you're still obligated to answer questions from CBP. It means you don't have to go to the embassy or consulate again, not that you won't be stopped at the border.

Also lol @ Poland being too shit to meet VWP requirements like a civilized country

>operates secret CIA prisons
Good.
> and still hasn't received the promised visa-free travel arrangement.
Apparently a Pole here was telling me it has something to do with our Visa laws and not specifically Poland. If a certain % of visitors overstay Visas then the country is not allowed on the waiver list until that % drops.

>didn't go to Libya
Don't pretend that shit was us. It was the Frogs who started it. They're always dicking around in Africa.

I completely agree with what you've written.
I don't know that they can defend you in a meaningful way, but certainly better than they can the Baltics and sadly it's the best you've got.

>Also lol @ Poland being too shit to meet VWP requirements like a civilized country

That's because like few mln of Poles emigrated to the USA illegally on tourist visas in 80s and 90s, so we hadlike 40% of refusal ratio afterwards. Now the refusal ratio fell down radically to around 5%, but it is still not enough to join the VWP. Besides who fucking cares about the VWP if Trump changed the rules of it and you are vetted on the border and the risk of returning you to the country is much higher now even if your country is a part of the program?

>That's because like few mln of Poles emigrated to the USA illegally on tourist visas in 80s and 90s
can confirm

>Is Brazil a bitch of China or Russia? Or both?
Neither it serves Cthulhu.

Why Ukraine?

>I don't know that they can defend you in a meaningful way

Late update of the nuclear posture doctrine radically improves the deterrence, so that's something at least.

>It's the complete opposite. We didn't agree with interventionist neo-conservative foreign policy because we were well aware of the disastrous and destablizing consequences.
Or you know maybe because your companies were breaking UN sanctions and profiting from Saddam.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2584975.stm

>>That's because like few mln of Poles emigrated to the USA illegally on tourist visas in 80s and 90s
>can confirm
Did your parents do that?

Poland