Brits

>brits
L M A O
M
A
O

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2190065/The-woman-wants-abolish-sex-Genetics-expert-urges-embrace-future-virgin-births-women-AND-men-sex-marriage-redundant.html
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/08/230797.full.pdf
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/08/230797
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am British
>I look British

>I am British

Spotted the paki. They're right we don't need to see their skin colour when they keep shouting this red flag.

she sure looks british

she better looking than 70% of native thots

Why does she look like she's on the verge of bursting into treats at any moment?

U WOT M8?

At this point it seems like (((they're))) trying to start a race war.

I don't care, she looks cute, would breed with

Literally don't care. Anglicised brown girls are unironically the best.

WTF, she looks britisher than me!

she looks british to me t-bh

No one ever said race or ethnicity was soley up to skin color. I'd think a geneticist would know that. Also she's a British citizen but she looks as British as I look Iroquois.

Spotted a paki

looks quintessentially british desu

i am british

am british m8

she's right you know

>british
she's right, it's a nationality.
>english
Again, she's right. What genes defines an Englishman? The "English" genes present today are hardly the same genes that were present just 2000 years ago in England. Ethnicity is linked to culture, geography, and language, not skin color.
This isn't even some new-age libtard argument, she's literally and unironically correct.

Indians are Brits. They were part the empire.

But I am not, I am AFRICAN.

She's fucking Indian/West Indian. That's not English, lad.

I'm Danish

>2000 years ago in England

>new world mutts thinks she's right
very surprising

Anyone would look more white than you camel fuckers. You are objectively the worst race after the nigs

the land that constitutes modern england.
she probably doesn't even speak whatever language they speak there, nor does she live there, nor is she part of their culture to any appreciable extent. She is English.

>new world
Retard

Neither are you compared to og British. At least she is contributing something to your island shithole, what have you done with your life?

I am British

Those were never English people

i am no longer greek i am now brit thank you

Swedish cuck thinking he can talk shit about Anglos. At least they were useful for humanity, you guys are just ice niggers riding our coattails

?
the americas are refered to as 'the new world' as opposed to 'the old world' or europe

>She is English.
I don't think you understand what English is. She's British, she's not English.

>Neither are you compared to og British.
We're talking about English, not British. Follow the fucking conversation, you hideous nigger.

A sore arse?

shut up mutt

Who were then? When England became Germanic? Even then, it's not like every Englishman is pure Anglo-Saxon-Jute. You all have Viking and Norman and celtic blood. There is no English genome. How many generations back do you have to go in England to consider yourself an Englishman? 5? 10? By those standards most of your Royal family wouldn't be English.

Wasn't aware that India and Britain were in the Americas

see:

not very inteligant are you

>our

What? I didn't claimed to be British despite a former colony. Truly pathetic, that girl is.

he's talking about the new worlders itt, my friendo

Are you typing that or is it your poor indo slave whose passport you keep locked up?
English don't exist anymore, you are just as much English as she is.
Says the cuck who let's Ahmeds fuck his girl on the daily

one milennium since the last 'invasion' - which was just a swap of elites - is enough for the creation or ethnogenesis of the english people, don't you think?

See what? You're arguing that this woman is English when she admits herself that she is of Indian and West Indian ancestry, that's not fucking English, fella.

There has been a ton of migration from non-invasions as well. And the Normans were under a millennium ago.

>English don't exist anymore

Nice english there friend. Also I only have 3 filipina slaves.

>English don't exist anymore, you are just as much English as she is.
You're right cos I'm not English at all. And she most certainly is not either.

But, you're confusing British with English like the fucking braindead uneducated niggercunt you are.

The point is ancestry is irrelevant. The English royal family is occupied by "foreign blood", but no one questions their Englishness.

Yes, a few hugenots and some hessians here and there. Certainly not enough to alter the genetic make-up and whose genetics weren't significantly different from the british in the first place.
Oh and excuse me for missing the mark by 50 years.

>but no one questions their Englishness
Yeah, except they do.

But again, she's not English, she's British. There's a difference.

non whites are mentally ill and unstable

Victim complex narrative. Propagandists use it constantly because it gets more views, especially when it's a cute brown indian girl that you really want to fuck.

shes contributing to gaslighting white britons and spreading marxist rhetoric

>indians are just as native to the UK as the natives
what did the american mean by this

hes most likely some brown mystery meat immigrant

>Oh and excuse me for missing the mark by 50 years.
no worries, and the occupation ended a few centuries after the invasion.
Also there has been a significant amount. Look at how many jews they have.
>She's not English, she's British
She's both actually.

>She's both actually.

English as in the race. Wouldn't expect a goat boy to know the difference

h-hi there, we're English.

English is not a race though. But thanks for clarifying what you meant.

I thought Sup Forumsfags were exaggerating when they said that black briton skeleton would be used to politicize diversity. Jesus.

the people who made it flat out said they had a political agenda

Just as japanese as you Shinzo

W H I T E R T H A N Y O U M O H A M M E D

Thing is that propaganda has been smashed to bits bu today's news

www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-43115485

Figures

Poos have a long enough history living in London that they can be considered British if they were born there and ingrained into the culture. Definitely not English though.

purest anglo genes

She is too cute for him

Oh fucking Hell, she's a mentalist

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2190065/The-woman-wants-abolish-sex-Genetics-expert-urges-embrace-future-virgin-births-women-AND-men-sex-marriage-redundant.html

how come the kid is still has brown as she is

How does one get an Indian gf? She is too qt for him. He doesn't even have any hair.

No actually English is a well defined ethnic group of Caucasian Europeans who've spawned England. Although the People of The British Isles (POBI) Project results said that the DNA of the English was less than half Anglo Saxon, one of the clusters which accounted for 40% of the DNA of the English (North France Eu17 cluster) is closer to the North Germany Eu3 and Denmark Eu18 clusters than any other clusters (the North Germany Eu3 and Denmark Eu18 clusters were the clusters used to represent Anglo Saxon DNA). In fact just before the final report was published they had grouped these 3 clusters together to represent Anglo Saxon ancestry but then changed this saying that they believed that the DNA from the North France Eu17 cluster was from a pre Roman migration. But even if POBI were right and it wasn't from the Anglo Saxons and from an earlier migration it was still from people of the same stock and Germanic. Therefore the English are predominantly Germanic. Also I was reading a report which came out 8/12/17 about Irish DNA - Insular Celtic Population Structure Genomic Footprints of Migration pdf which backs this up

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/08/230797.full.pdf
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/08/230797

as*

They did their own analysis on The People of The British Isles (POBI) Project clusters with the latest technology and also using ancient DNA. (Note that the Southeast England cluster didn't just cover the Southeast but actually covered most of England including much of the Southwest, the Midlands and parts of Cheshire, Lancashire, Yorkshire and the Northeast.) This is what they said about the Southeast England cluster: "The southeast England (SEE) cluster group anchors PC4, centred at zero, representing a group with predominantly Anglo-Saxon-like ancestry (S8 Fig)." and" "using samples from the PoBI dataset as a reference [7], along with eighteen ancient British individuals from the Iron Age, Roman and Anglo-Saxon periods in northeast and southeast England [16,17]. Using an unsupervised ADMIXTURE analysis [18], we observed that one of the ADMIXTURE clusters (k=2) comprises the totality of ancestry of several Anglo-Saxon individuals and forms the largest proportion in British groups" and "British admixture component” (ADMIXTURE estimates; k=2). This component has the largest contribution in ancient Anglo-Saxons and the SEE cluster.".

Everything okay in Britain???

Nah, we're under attack from all these non-Euro mofos in London trying to undermine our heritage and destroy our identity.

>British baking competition
Idk she behaved like a regular girl, had a British accent, she was respectful, and a gracious winner

I’d welcome people like that into my country
The cake she baked for the queen looked underwhelming though

Well now you know how God knows how many Africans, Indians, Irish, Chinese, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Scots, South East Asians, Americans, Australians and Canadians felt about you ugly toothed fuckers.
Pic related victim of your vicious empire. Show a pic of a brit on the same conditions as that and I'll accept you are under attack

>The "English" genes present today are hardly the same genes that were present just 2000 years ago in England.
the mostly are actually
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
>In fact, a map showing tribes of Britain in 600AD is almost identical to a new chart showing genetic variability throughout the UK, suggesting that local communities have stayed put for the past 1415 years.

Those aren't people.

abboer than you, cunt

Google Kriss McDonald and Ross Parker

>Can't formulate an argument. Resorts to petty racism.
The absolute state of Brits. Bet you get bullied by Indians and Muslims in your class you pathetic beta.

wew lad

It's stuff like this that makes me believe a race war is inevitable. The fucking gall of a foreigner telling Brits that everyone can be British and that Europeans aren't necessarily white.

One or two murders doesn't equate to what happened in the colonies and if that's your argument then just google Bengal famine. Are you retarded?

She isnt saying they have to be only brown or black either you moron. What she means that anyone can be European, it's a culture not a race.

>Bet you get bullied by Indians and Muslims in your class you pathetic beta.
There are none where I live, fella. We had a Chinese twink in my class at school. He was the only non-white in a school of about 350 kids.

>English don't exist anymore
HOW ARE YANKS THIS FUCKING THICK HOWWWWW

mongolier than you, pekka

Which explains why you know so little about the history and atrocities of your own empire. Stay ignorant, good to know people like you are dying out.

Why is this 56er sperging out?

hello nigger

>hiding your obvious butthurt behind a smiley

>Which explains why you know so little about the history and atrocities of your own empire.
Does it? What sort of fucking logic is th...

>spots the stars and stripes
Oh yeah, makes sense now.