Blacks will never vote Trump

“What do you have to lose by trying something new, like Trump?” he asked them. “You’re living in your poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58% of your youth is unemployed, what the hell do you have to lose?”

He also made a bold prediction: “At the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95% of the African American vote. I promise you.”
-------
The Donald will not be able to fulfill the guarantee. Why? Because blacks want gibmees and the mother of all gibmees is Hillary Rodent Clinton. I know it, you know it, blacks know it.

Trump stands for taking gibmees away. Unless Trump convinces blacks that gibmees will be a shitton bigger under him, the blacks will vote Hillary.

Look at what happened in the past 3 weeks.

>Because blacks want gibmees
TRUMP CAN SAVE THEM.
MAKE BLACKS GREAT AGAIN.

>implying blacks would ever vote for a party that won't give them shit for free

>MAKE BLACKS GREAT AGAIN
Don't you mean "Make Blacks Great".

they are 13% of the population, who cares

>AGAIN

Top laff.

>only 13%

There are a lot of votes in there. If the minority vote didn't mean anything, Trump wouldn't have bothered.

>they are 13% of the population, who cares
That is the whole point.

Blacks and hispanics are key to the presidency. If Trump would only partially tap into that pool, he might stand a chance. But 90% of them vote Clinton.

Luckily most of them are in the south or in liberal cities, places Republicans either cannot lose or win regardless of the black vote. Hispanics aren't far off, only threatening some states like Texas in the future.

The biggest problem the Republican party has is that like 40% of whites are self-hating retards and won't vote for their own interests, while everyone else still is

Your not coming here muhamed

They don't have to, they just have to not vote for Hillary.

sage in options field

5 sheckles have been deposited into your account faggot.

It's true. And blacks vote for whoever al sharpton and their pastor tells them to. And they don't follow politics at all, I doubt even 20 nig nogs even saw Trumps speech. They should not be allowed to vote.

Niggers want gibsmedats
Blacks want to be able to stand on their own.
OG niggas know that Trump is a "real nigga" and hate Hillary. They remember how Bill did Hillary over, getting head from a side bitch and getting away with it, making Hillary look like a fool. They know that somebody who would allow that to be done to them isn't fit to lead our country.

Blacks have been fed a steady diet of music for years that glorifies hustlers without principals... and you think they WON'T vote for Trump??

principles, I mean

Hallo Abu Ali

>b-b-but we got dem black brothers voting for hillareez!

kek

More blacks may support Hillary, but more blacks will GOTV for Trump. Niggers can't be fucked to drop whatever they're doing to vote for some used up white hag.

Putting niggers back to work is just about the funniest thing anyone could ever promise