DOCTOR WHO GENERAL - /WHO/

We pretend it's 2007 and the show has not turned shit yet edition. So what did you guys think of Blink? I think Moff might be the next showrunner.

Doctor Whore

Last time:

>tumblr
>blink
>tennant

Nice bait.

delet this

Man, Blink was great, a proper one-off episode. Of course it we be silly if they kept using them and giving them bullshit powers each time like the Daleks. Thankfully no one would ever let that happen

>implying RTD isn't shit

How does "Doctor" become "DOKTAH"? Seriously what's up with British english.

blink was literally the best episode of nu-who

Chavs

"Man Tennant sure is a qt, can't believe he's single, he's like a dream boyfriend!"

why fucking live

>hoo... is... dis... won... dey... cuhll... doc... tah

Is that from the TV movie? I haven't seen that yet lol. Martha sucks. Anyone miss Rose?

>I think Moff might be the next showrunner
Which would be great if we want the show to become a watered down sjwfest complete with lulsorandumb humour and characters

It was "Doctor" 400 years ago, sort of like American English today, but when Received Pronunciation started being used in radios and television, literally everybody in Britain tried to imitate it, either unintentionally via exposure to media or intentionally, in order to enhance their social standing.

bender

Remember when bait had effort put into it?

Neither do I.

Blink was fucking overrated shit garbage, le aliens that can only move when you don't look at them, woah, wonder how long that take to come up with?
Moffat is a shit writer who only knows how to do simplistic concepts.

But user. Nothing we've seen so far suggests it will. Look at his previous work. The guy's never written a bad episode.

Yeah but she'd never come back though, she's stuck in a parallel universe. When is the Doctor going to get over her? Davies wouldn't make him cry over her for his ENTIRE run, right? hey that artist does really cute eleven/rose pics too, pic related

bellend

lol, new TV movie, it is probably from that crappy pirate movie PM was in.

Utopia was awesome but the last 2 were double poop

>lulsorandumb humour and characters
>moffat a shit

out

Scaroth reporting in.

44 years

I'm only a child but fuck you the last two parts are great and I'm still gonna have a nostalgia boner for them in ten years

you dumb
im 26

Filtered ;)

I've really had it with Russell's gay agenda. What next a black lesbian?

Rose is dead. When the universe is restarted in the series 5 finale, it wipes all parallel worlds from existence.

Moffat killed Rose.

I just have a bad feeling in moy gulliver m80

but the GI restored them

Why don't they ever show any historical ethnic minorities? That Gelth episode was HIDEOUSLY white, why can't they just write make half of the people in the past black and handwave it as white supremacist history if anyone questions it?

watch JEKYLL and see that ending and weep

aww :(

Lol series 5? We're only on series 3. Davies and Tennant aren't going to leave us, this is the golden age of Doctor Who. Cry more.

>never written a bad episode
>literally have everyone brought to life by magical space dust
This guy's a hack, if he was made showrunner he'd probably have immortal lesbian companions fly round the universe together indefinately. Twice.

Jekyll fell apart shortly after the start

Oh shit I didn't mean to post this on /who/. Forget this leak guys.

as anything Moff did and had more than 1 part

now RTD had amazing Second Coming and Casanova

I like Martha but I wish they kept that redhead lady from Christmas

Jekyll was GOAT you faggots

WHAT!?

..Are you on about? We're only on series 3 m8

Doctor Who is dead.

fanfic

>le down to earth relatable character
They'll never bring her back, she was a bit part. There's more chance of them bringing fucking bad wolf back.

describe last episode please

>I like Martha but I wish they kept that redhead lady from Christmas
they should have kept fucking LYNDA

I miss the Master, do you think he'll ever show up in nuwho?

this gimmick is real bad

it is august 2007, he already did

>roleplaying

Nah, too stereotypical villain for what they're going for, the new series tries to pretend the classic series doesn't exist.

I haven't caught up yet, wtf, tag your spoilers???

it has been out for months
learn to torrent

Didn't you hear? Series 5 only 2 years away - RTD is planning to reset the universe of the show. I think the next companion might come from the Titanic that crashed into the TARDIS.

so what is next? DAVROS?

For Shit Trips Vol 2:

>I need stories for the Tenth Doctor. Ten and Rose stories are acceptable, as are Ten and Martha (Martha needs more love).

>Also, after watching V for Vendetta, I had this weird dream about a Doctor played by John Hurt? That'd be cool, huh? I dunno, maybe write a fic about him in the Time War

>Also want one more story for both First Doctor and Third Doctor, as well as Seventh Doctor. Fell free to use obscure characters, like Ray, or John and Gillan.

>Jack Harkness needs more stories. Come on, he was a great companion.

>I also had a weird dream about a blonde female Doctor in a hood, as the Thirteenth Doctor. The actress was Jodie Whitt or something, in some TV show called Doctors, so probably got mixed upin my head. It obviously would never happen, but stories for her are also welcome. I really like the idea of a female Doctor!

Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures,and K9 stories are welcome, along with any other spinoff stories (Vienna, Graceless, Jago and Litefoot, etc).

The deadline is August 14th

Poems, short scenes, and scripts are welcome.

And the deadline is now August 14th!

2009 can't come soon enough!

>54 posts in 30 minutes
>at 2am on a Sunday
>bad

Kylie Minogue is ill right now, she would never take this role

memes aside 2007 was /comfy/, nothing beats that grey council house small-TV Internet Explorer Sup Forums aesthetic

I'm fucking sick of this time war storyline, "waah, i blew up my home planet and now i can't be in the same room as a gun", I wish someone would just completrly retcon the entire thing and make every single scene referencing it completely meaningless.

>(Vienna, Graceless, Jago and Litefoot, etc).
??????????????

Aww :( who could take over as the companion then. I doubt Donna from the Christmas special will return as it's unlikely the Doctor will bump into her for a second time.

Seriously, this thread is cancer. Someone thought it would be funny but everyone is just making the same shitty jokes and it's kind of dumb.

go back TO OUTPOST GALLIFREY faggot

The Master is such a chauvinist. Wouldn't it be weird if he was played by a woman?

timelords dont change sex

only in that BF unbound, exile, that happens if they suicide

GUYS you know what would be crazy? If something that is going to happen in the future happens in the future!

So guys we've just Human Nature, Family Of Blood, Blink and Utopia back to back. Do you think Who will ever top this golden age?

Guys, what if a couple of killjoys ruined everyone's good time because they're a bunch of babies who would rather have a dead thread?

no, it is getting better and better

human nature and family of blood were shit
utopia was mediocre

just had*

>this entire fucking thread

can i get it on limewire

>can i get it on limewire
emule

but I use torrent since 2001 and it works better

>human nature and family of blood were shit
book was better

The Invasion of Time may not be kino but it's comfy as fuck IMO

>tfw no dw fan gf to cuddle and watch it with on a lazy afternoon with snacks

to be fair
there is a DC hub for DW episodes only, but only for invitees
PLEBS

Yeah, forgot about Donna. Fics with her are fine as well.

What the hell? I didn't w-write that part...

What's funny, Edge?

Looks kind of like the dobby Doctor from this year's GOAT series finale which I'm sure will age really really well. Remember last year when we had to put up with this?

anyone listened to any Sapphire and Steel from BF?

Do you think we'll ever see a companion this

_T
TQT
_T

again?

>shitting on a comedy relief villain designed by a kid with cancer on blue peter
Laughing at retards who think L&M won't be universally loved in 10 years time, just how long can a few autists whine about this make a wish monster?
And that blowjob joke was GOAT.

I've been interested in it.

>implying Martha isn't qt

Heheh. That shit will never happen. Based Russell won't allow it.

I dont think doctor who will ever have an attractive companion again...

Probably not. If Martha's any indication I think the qt-ness is decreasing.

Imagine what the companions in the 2010's are going to be like? God I hope not :(

just saw this QT

It's 2007, where is my qt emo gf?

isnt she scottish? they'd never have one of the main cast be scottish...

I doubt they'd get someone that hot as a companion.

Plus I hear she's Scottish and most companions so far have been English.

For someone who likes Class so much you sure don't like shilling it

She killed herself.

Why did RTD have to kill the Master for good?

>tfw no more master stories