What race is thing thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
ethnicelebs.com/bhad-bhabie
ibtimes.com/blackout-how-argentina-eliminated-africans-its-history-conscience-1289381
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi92OnIy8XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

el amerigoblino del 56%

Hispanics are taking over the country

some kinda hispanic

isn't the one in the middle bad bhabie?

56% white
44% promethazine/codeine syrup

the whore in the middle is italian american
her name is brogiolli or something

He's Cuban

Cuban.

>those shoulders
>this dude would still get pussy with 90% of the country because acting like a retard is okay if you're rich and famous

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

He is clearly Hispanic. 5 seconds on Google and I know his father is Cuban and his mother Mexican. Which explains why he's retarded.

What's wrong with his shoulders?

rood

22% italian
37% jewish
41% amerindian

Yeah it's the catch me outside girl, Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz. She's Italian/Polish.

He's American, that's your culture. we don't produce that.

People like this guy prove you can be pretty average looking with a hideous outfit/tats/hair and still get ez women if you have money/fame

The dude is short and scrawny af

>What's wrong with his shoulders?
Not him but he has the shoulders of a 10 year old girl.
>rood
Sorry

arr rook same

NIGGAS IFFY spic >>> this quadroon

He's obviously talking about ethnic background you dumb bitch

>He's American, that's your culture. we don't produce that.
Hispanic Americans do and they never are completely American. They never fully assimilate so a lot of them are ass clowns. Part of it is a lot of the parents never learn English or interact with people outside of other Hispanics.

t.Live in NYC around Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Ecuadoreans and assorted Central Americans.

rap is black culture, and blacks, like it or not, are american

Does that mean Cartel de Santa and Afro-Mexicans are not Mexican? Kek

wtf with the trend naming "lil" lately? was it refers to the wiener? or it is the soyboy?

STFU idiot I know damn well what he means

>They never fully assimilate
They do, the problem is asimilation in your country doesn't mean a mainstream but a ghettoized subculture.

Black don't really exist in Mexico despite having once been a visible minority, they asimilated and thus integrated into the population, what remains is a heavily mixed Afro-mestizo 1% minority that doesn't have a separate culture appart or different traditions, they're just darker looking Mexicans who for the most part self describe as mestizo.

Compare that to blacks in the US despite their having been a more significant minority since colonial times, for the most part they've been in the US longer than the current ethnic German majority.

Look up Sad Boy Loko, a Hispanic rapper. Pendejo.

They actually tend to describe themselves as Native, since they mostly live in indigenous regions and are heavily mixed with them. Like 70% of all "Afro"-Mexicans (just Mexicans, really) do this.

shes actually jewish

>They do, the problem is asimilation in your country doesn't mean a mainstream but a ghettoized subculture.

That's not assimilating by our definition.
The problem is because the blacks never did even when they moved North (their accent is based on the southern accent even when they were born in the North).

For other groups it's that they lived near black ghettos (if x group doesn't assimilate than we don't really have to) combined with more p.c. people coddling immigrant groups that used to be pressured to assimilate. The sad thing is not assimilating actually harms the group.

>lately

>Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz
Huh, jewish ethnicelebs.com/bhad-bhabie
Ethnicity:
*Ashkenazi Jewish (father)
*Italian (mother)

race apart, why do people like music that isnt catchy, doesnt have good singing, melodies, harmonies?

I dont understand modern commercial music of the USA

Didn't Blacks mostly disappear cause they died by the ton during independence wars?

You are confusing Mexico with Argentina?

pump has all of that

No, they didn't

And neither did all of the Argie ones
ibtimes.com/blackout-how-argentina-eliminated-africans-its-history-conscience-1289381
There's long been rumors about Sarmiento organizing literal death squads to genocide blacks, Argentines have some pretty fucked up attitudes about race

The US has never been a melting pot man, you've got Irish and Italians historically self segregating as well, the amount of importance you put on muh heritage is mind blowing, here you asimilate in 1 generation and that's it, once you're albureando and eating tortas on street stands you're very much a Mexican. For latinos who pass as "white" integrating is easy enough in the US , most don't have that option tho.

I saw a documentary posted here on int about this race baiting black American traveling through Veracruz and most Afro-Mexicans there identified as mestizo, I wouldn't be surprised if some thought they were natives. There's been a recent movement for them to try to regain some sense of blackness and connection to Africa which I'm perfectly cool with since apparently they don't like American black culture much.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi92OnIy8XI

>Part of it is a lot of the parents never learn English or interact with people outside of other Hispanics.
But their kids usually do, since there are many parents that wish for their children to learn English and usually try to get them to speak English only because of the stigma carried by being Spanish speaker in your country.

??

Cartel de Santa is a Mexican rap group and Afro-Mexicans are Black

jesus those narrow shoulders, he is built like destiny lmao