He's an okay villain now, but he needs a better nemesis than the Flash. Psychic Gorilla vs...

He's an okay villain now, but he needs a better nemesis than the Flash. Psychic Gorilla vs. Speedster has a weird charm to it, but are there any heroes Grodd could actually play foil to?

Superman. Uber-man vs Uber-ape. Although there's already Ultra-Humanite.

Oh come on, leave Flash some interesting villians. I can't read any more speedster vs speedster fights.

I feel like he would be good against Martian manhunter. Not only because they're both psychics but because how MM knows that the humans are a primitive culture. So we have a villain from a species that humans view as inferior even though it's superior to us in every way.

Ironically the last time Flash fought Grodd he was a speedster

He still lacks style or grace.

This Gordd's gonna eat your face!

B'wana Beast

>it's like poetry, it kinda rhymes
>J'onn-J'onn is the key to all of this

Hey we're not writing highbrow entertainment here

He makes for a good Justice League villain, otherwise Flash works best.

actually id like to see Martian Man Hunter getting screwed by him. Just the idea of psychic vs psychic

yeah boy just gimme pages of dudes screaming with their hands on their heads

psychic fights are garbage

Grodd is just one of those things I can't take seriously.

In a show like Brave and the Bold, it totally works. But when they want to make him an actual threat, it's just too much silliness. He's a goddamn genius psychic gorilla that eats people and is literally from a place called Gorilla City which is a city of gorillas.

So how does Grodd fight The Flash anyway? Does he just stun him with mental attacks then beat the shit out of him, or is more intelligence/strategy?

Wow I knew comics had gone to shit but really?

They made Harambe a character? wtf...

>psychic fights are garbage

It just takes the right artist

>superior to us
We have bigger dicks and last longer. Also we have democracy and beer and they are stuck in literal banana republic Grodd is just jealous zoophiles keep stealing all the females from his city.

>Grodd was a speedster
okay what

Not him but IIRC, New 52 Grodd had a small connection to the speed force thanks to eating the brains of Gorilla City's elders. The speed force is what made the gorillas intelligent in the first place.

wat