Why is a country's North always better than its South?

Why is a country's North always better than its South?

>North Canada
no Canadians
>South Canada
Canadians

it checks out

North is closer to Santa Claus

Chile and Mexico say otherwise

What is the name of the northernmost city you have visited? Question is geared more toward Canadians, Scandis, Americans and Russians, but I guess anyone can answer.
I was looking at pictures of Nunavut on Google Maps and I was totally blown away. Always wanted to see Nuuk, too. Sadly, I've only been as far north as Thunderbay, Ontario.

Toronto.

>actually looked at the map
Oh shit, It is actually Duluth, MN

Duluth is really nice. I spent time living in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and we did day trips out to Duluth and Superior, WI for a change of scenery. Occasionally we'd pop across the border and hangout with some friends in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Would really enjoy visiting Edmonton. Fucking Svalbard would be the dream. But goddamn I love colder, northern cities. Maximum comfy.

South Canada is where normies, Chinese, and brown people live. Northerners are alpha Canadians.

Yeah, but traveling to any remote part of Canada must be really expensive.

All of Mexico is equally fucked up, variety is in how

Argentina says otherwise

Doesn't apply here. The north is full of poverty, insane temperatures, droughts, whereas the south is nice and snowy, with chill people (no pun intended), pretty animals, lots of vineyards and fancy resorts, beautiful landscapes, etc.

South has literally broken provinces who lives with Buenos Aires money...

Chubut, Santa Cruz, Tierra del Fuego... Besides it's full of public employees (pretty much neets) and bolivians/nahueles (mapuches).

>Argentina gets shittier the closer you get to the Brazil border

Here is my dream. To skate on a sea-through crystal clear frozen lake, like Lake Manitoba maybe. I don't know how to time that so there is no snow and no wind so it freezes like that.

Central Argentina is the only liveable place, with some exeptions in the north and south.

South is broken and 100% villero

North is poor

The Falkland Islands aren't yours so they don't count, Argentina.

Like I'd count a place with people who live like the Ingalls, they're weird.

That's a nice dream, user :-)

The fuck you on about? All the immigrants are down south. Northern Canada is best Canada.

Not a city, but Fort Nelson is the furthest north I've been.

>Brazil gets better the closer you get to the Argentinian border

South America, in general, gets increasingly awful the more north you go.

It's the other way around for Germany and Austria.

>Austria

you forgot -Hungary after Austria

Here, north and northeast are piss poor, south is broke and the southeast carries the whole country

How is Northern brazil?

You're off by a hundred years.

It's only true for one of our coasts.

So the quality of life is better towards the poles?
How come it is getting worse as you are approaching the equator from both sides? Warm weather makes people poor?

The south being better is a fucking meme
>lowest IDH in the country
>contribute next to nothing
>contaminated as fuck

splain

Not in my mind. They should still be one country. Becoming separate countries was the worst thing they could have done imo.

South east coast is chinks, indians and lebs :^)

Worst place ever.

awful post

Let's put it to the test:
>North Korea
nope
>North Vietnam
nope
>(North) Sudan
Yes
>Northern USA
nope

What about NorCal, NoVA, North Carolina, North Dakota, etc.?

Same concept, just reversed south of the equator. The closer you get to the poles, the better.

Op, you are an idiot. North Brazil is africa tier, while the south is decent.

It certainly seems that way, with the obvious exception of Russia.

Southern China is a lot better

North Dakota is a hell hole

>Countries where the North is better than the South
US
France
Spain
Italy
Japan
South Korea
Germany

>Countries where the South is better than the North
Mexico
Canada
United Kingdom
Ireland
Australia
Germany
Vietnam
Brazil
Chile
Argentina

>France
Strongly disagree

>South Korea and France are better in the North

What the fuck. Did you forget about the mediterranean sea and the border of North and South Korea?

>Germany
>France
>US

Yeah, you're an idiot. I wish I were in Dixie land.

Quebec City.

Seoul's in the North, and Marseille's in the South
no u

Busan is better than Se*ul

Portland Maine

Yes, Russia is a strange exception since they are not exactly Africa. They had/have talent, science, culture, their own (sorta) technologies etc. They certainly have a place in history unlike most of the 3rd world shitholes. Yet they are extremely corrupt and poor and degenerate outside of a few major cities. Russia is some kind of an experiment that went wrong.