Tfw parents met in Switzerland and could have had me there

>tfw parents met in Switzerland and could have had me there
>tfw Amerimutt instead

It hurts bros. Not only would I have lived in a paradise but I would also naturally learn the 4 principle languages of Europe; German, English, French and Italian.

Instead I'm a monolingual mutt

Switzerland doesn't give citizenship just because you're born there.

Shit, wrong Wojack

I don't care, i would have had my foot in the door. My parents were executives at Roche, they could have found a way in.

>I would also naturally learn the 4 principle languages of Europe; German, English, French and Italian.
>Instead I'm a monolingual mutt
2bqh under this situation i'd definitely pick up Switzerland even if i must pay 100€

What do you mean by "pick up"?

It's not that common to find somebody that knows Italian in Switzerland outside Ticino and Grigioni

What did he mean by this?

mashallah
gib halal milkies

By Allah and the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) what is the source of this image?

I'm sure you'll find it if you google rule 34 hijab.

When I was in Switzerland, most of the locals didn't have incredible English. It was a lot better than Italy, but I think they're most comfortable in German, and hopefully their French was better than their English.

Well, I would have learnt English at home. My mother is from Wisconsin and my dad from England.

>you will never own a Swiss Chateau

why live

Actually most Swiss don't learn the other Swiss languages, only their Muttersprache. They actually conduct their official business in English too.

swiss are assholes. almost as bad as limeys

>Actually most Swiss don't learn the other Swiss languages, only their Muttersprache.

>shadman

doesn't look like shad art

iktf

kys

Anyway you wouldn't have been Swiss, thank god Jus soli is not a thing here. I don't want a stupid mutt in my town.

What have you introduced me into

And why is his works look like a certain Jap artist whose name I forgot

That's hijabolic

This is wrong, at least when I went to school I had to take french a year before having english classes.

Fucking kafir

He said he would choose Switzerland citizenship over American citizenship, Even if it costs some money.

that pic is from around 2013, a lot of German-speaking cantons decided to rather teach English first, it was kind of controversial

maşallah

>it's another "amerimutt masturbates over switzerland/norway/finland/poland" thread

The damage is done OP
We know you want to live in Europe to fuck arabs

I speak all of them
Checkmate

>shadman is swiss