Other urls found in this thread:

kudago.com/spb/list/starinnye-zamki-i-kreposti-v-leningradskoj-oblasti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fucking invaded

>that 4th one
is that Grimbo?

>wants to join the EU
>"I'm so redpilled guys"

Point your finger at this guy and laugh.

>stretched eyes
>inbred slav face proportions
>nose
>anorexia arms
>manly square chin
>literal transexual name

>implying that's white and female

Well the Soviet Union was a multiculturalist country. The closer you get to countries like (-stan) the more asian and turkic those people are. St Petersburg basically got raped by Nordic Vikings at one point. So you can see a good amount of blonde people.

BEKROIMIA FALAJO BE CHRIMEA ALAAAJOOO BLYAD

Considering you come from the niggertranny capital of the world I will trust your years of experience on the matter.

unlike you, they are a country

>"Since forming the Russian Supporters Union in 2007, Shprygin has appeared to tone down his rhetoric. But he outraged many when he recently said he wanted to “see only Slavic faces in the Russian national team” and suggested there was “something wrong” with a team photo posted on Twitter by the France player Mathieu Valbuena because it contained “very many” black faces."

>Aбдyлpaшид Caдyлaeв

>St. Petersburg
>Vikings
It didn't fucking exist until 1703

And even if we talk about the area before the city existed, it was mainly settled by finnish turk tribes. Sure, there was a viking's trade path, but they raided actual cities down the route, not the shithole swamp that SPb was then

What is the relationship between Tatars and ethnic Russians?
Are they like Chechens or have they been sufficently russified?

be gentle, you're talking to an obese double digit iq troglodyte who can barely point out places he's talking about on the map

usa disgusting me!!!
sending their minorty to get gold medal
fucking patheic cucks

I worked as a summer camp counselor in Anapa this June-July and for the first week had to argue every day with a neighbor group of 600 Tatars because those fuckers kept stealing our kids' places in the mess hall and on the beach.
Needless to say, by the end of the first session (1 session = 21 days in Russia) our group hated them just as much as Sup Forums hates the Jews.

mfw ukraine(borderland in translation) have different gene pull

I can tell you a story, user. Just one story from my expiriense, which you rightfuly can take as a complete bullshit (i can be a proxy churka, or a "paid Kremlin troll", or whatever. You never know). Some 15~ish years ago i've worked on a construction site in Rostov-on-Don. Our brigade was 10-12 people (some came, some gone) mainly Russians, two Ukrainians and one Tatarin muslim. We were doing some welding and preparations for concrete laying. There was a lot of brigades. Mainly Russians too, here and there was imigrant brigades. Moldovian brigade, Kazakh brigade, etc. And one day came this one brigade, i don't even remember from where. Just a bunch of typical Caucasians, fucking churki muslims. They were praying and shit. Went to bathroom with a bottle of water to wash themself (apparently allah prohibits toilet paper? i don't fucking know) they started conflict with other guys over some pictures of naked grills that were hanging on the walls where we were changing clothes and eating. Haram-baram bullshit. They were kindly "told" to fuck off, and eat/change clothes outside if they bothered by it so much. That Tatarin guy from our brigade nearly got in a fight with them over this, he wasn't big guy, he has some IT related education (wasn't full citizen at the time, so had to work on construction) wearing glasses. You know, the silent guy. But they got him so pissed, never heard so much of Russian swearing from non-Slav, haha. So yeah, Tatars are fine by me. Of course it's just one anecdotal case so take it as you want.

I,m tatar. Tatars are more educated than caucasians, that is true. But still muslims. I can't tell difference between russian and tatar bydlo.

at least theyre a country

>Tatar
>not a full citizen
What, why?

He was born in Kazakhstan, parents worked there during communism. He came here as a teenager in 90's, studied in one of Rostov university. Then came again with wife and doughter. I don't remember all details, it was long ago since i worked with him.

That's actually not quite true. That area lied on a vital trade route and had been contested by all relevant local powers for centuries. There are dozens of ruins of different fortresses and settlements including Russian ones. Of course considering its location it was hard to defend and maintain them, so they didn't last long until Peter has founded the city.

They are by no means as flashy as Chechens and the likes, so I would say there's no relations to talk about - they integrate well. Also, the main Tatar city, Kazan', is one of the nicest places in Russia.
There are tensions with Crimea tatars though, but I guess they're distinct from actual russian Tatars.

I mentioned the route, the "из вapяг в гpeки" one, but I thoght the main action happened closer to Pskov (thinking of a badass Izborsk fortress, which actually was a viking one at some point). After all, Spb's location is a terrible place to settle at.

kudago.com/spb/list/starinnye-zamki-i-kreposti-v-leningradskoj-oblasti/

And those are only the remaining fortresses, there are dozens of destroyed and forgotten ones.

Close. You're starting to fit in. Next time don't use the word troglodyte or you will be outed as a shill immediately. Also never post ad hominen to the guy arguing with someone else. It screams
i'm a gigantic faggot.
8/10 shill. Almost got me with the proxy.