MDE world peace

MDE world peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my aunt has a neilson box I went and drove 3hrs so I could watch it and boost ratings

upload: youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE

i didn't think there could be a worse show than something like Tim & Eric or The Eric Andre Show
but wow
this show was fucking awful
FUCKING
AWFUL
these retards are clearly on drugs & think what they are doing at the time is HILARIOUS when in reality its fucking garbage unless you happen to also be on the same drugs as them at the time you watch it

black rimmed glass shit stuff in his nose and curly hair.. wannabe jew in the rap scene.. think deeper

thank you sir

eric andrew is in BLM

Wtf are they trying to say?

>What did they mean by this

this was worse than eep01 and ep02

i thought it was sunday

i liked it

>gym scene ep 1
>teacher scene ep 3
Both these skits made me feel physically uncomfortable. I don't know how to describe it exactly. Other skits are good though.

same here, I can't imagine a bunch of pot smoking adultswim fan liberals watching this shit high as fuck and not vomiting.

they come across as really angry as fuck, especially at women. their irreverent comedy stylings a thin veneer for deep seated resentment and frustration

>made me feel physically uncomfortable

thats the point

Is Sup Forums filled with shills trying to tear down MDE or are really this many of you philistine?

I've seen a preposterous number of posts saying that it was shit, not funny, or incoherent. I also personally think tonight was the best episode so far.

Fuck off, show's great

>their irreverent comedy stylings a thin veneer for deep seated resentment and frustration
Nope. You're about 2 layers away from finding the truth.

The best /as/ show since Tom Goes to the Mayor

What was Charls saying at the end?

stop shilling this unfunny shit this is coming from a guy who likes their youtube content.

Fucking terrible. 1/10 of the skits are good, and even then they're decent.

Vote for Trump. Saw it in the comments, went back and it's definitely what he's saying.

Does he actually redpoll in his TV show, or just edgy bullshit?

I loved it, the teacher bit at the end was brilliant.

YESYESYYESYSSSYĊ½
Y
E
S

>w was fucking awful
>FUCKING
>AWFUL
DO YOU really not like the show? how ? why?

it's such a shame that Charles is going actually hardcore bald.

He's very handsome.

celavie

The teacher one is good

Way better than the first two. Episode 4 is supposedly a good one as well. Gives me hope they're going to grow in to the format.

I forgot about that show
Now I miss it

Ne znam, ali mi se cini da previse tryharduju. Znam da su satira i ismijavaju ali ponekad se pitam sta je zapravo smijesno u pojedinim skecevima. npr. u Ideas man nije mi nista bilo smijesno,dok je npr. onaj tedx talk bio smijesan. Ne znam bolji mi je eric andre show iako je nigger jew ali takav mi je humor. Nije los mde ali trebaju malo bolje skeceve praviti.

thanks

I'm not a shill but how is this funny. It feels like the same adult swim shit but subtly right wing

Really good this one.

Super busy!

ep 2 > alles

They keep saying that it will get more extreme but they've yet to live up to that promise yet. They've said that the show was subject to heavy editing and censorship to make it palatable, and there are instances where you can tell that dialogue has been changed but there's little indication otherwise.

idk they did black rimmed jew glasses puffed out nose, first three weeks of school are about the holocaust, skit about tap water was kinda fashy bashing democracy. I thought it was good laughed a few times which is rare for network tv.

>lil dicky is pretty good tho :^)

The blackface one wasn't funny. Just stupid.

>Sam use to be a 150lb beanpole

what happen?

he's so skinny in that pic

zippy water & protein powder

okay nigger

DUDE THE GOVERNMENT LMAO
DUDE THE TAXES LMAO
DUDE THIS IS DEEP SOCIAL SATRICAL IRONIC COMEDY LMAO

Agreed. the fist two were p funny

The suicidal breakup was stupid too.

The car crash breakup wasn't bad.

Poland is a poor, unhappy, and highly stressed out posting population, always having to shit on everything.

You guys are kinda cool because you hate Arab niggers and all, but beyond that you're massive killjoy faggots

kid will grow old not realizing he never was funny
pretty sad desu

>zippy water & protein powder

just zippy water but intravenous usage for maximum zippyTM gains

yea gotta say that was one of the lower points of the show/last few episodes

the tapwater and teacher parts were fucking great

this might the unfunniest show on TV, and I even like MDE

french aren't funny anyways

"lol mimes, its like he's pulling a rope, but there's no rope actually there"

"my daughter has a basketball game"

could someone link the first ep? I can't find it anywhere, there's only episode 2 and 3

It's literally rebbit the show

As expected though, they're running out of material fast.

Episodes one and two were pretty good. Episode 3 is meh.

it's literally not though
"rebbit the show" would be like the big bang theory and other such drivel

"weed is medicinal, thus I'm always sick"

reddit = eric andre
Sup Forums = mde

Holy shit Charles saying VOTE TRUMP in the credits. Based as fuck

damn dude just say nothing next time

holy wow
is that irony or did you fucking retard actually believe mimes are a serious thing in France like you see in crappy hollywood movies?

Screamin' on that ass

way to prove his point frog

I haven't laughed once during any of the episodes, yet I've seen people with the audacity to compare MDE to Chris Morris.

i like it the best when sam just fucking chuckles hideously at his own absurd shit he says and doesnt cut it out

their ending sequences/credits have to be my favorite part of the show

>his friends dont call him gogo nuts

>his friends don't call him pineapple man

Only liked when the car crashed into the house and the water sketch. What was the last sketch supposed to be about? Is so much of it cut that it doesn't make sense?

how

the water segment was great
the teacher one was quite good.

the first break up scene was bad.
the other two were less bad but still not so good

You didnt go to a shitty American public school, you wouldn't understand

>first three weeks: The holocaust
>next three weeks: black history month

I think there are some stylistic similarities, obviously Morris is in a league of his own.

Shut the fuck up, you chicken nugget schoon

Well yeah, but that was obvious as it was said. The sketch dragged for no reason then?

That last sketch was brilliant.

I still don't know how they got the ok from adult swim but boy am I glad they did

Wait a second just like Germans cant talk anything about the Holocaust with permission and approved content.

The states had a program since the 50s to avoid Soviets promoting a revolution via anger and anarchist practices.

Its the second time this folks open call to murder the politicians. Always thought that the idea of a civil war in the states was obsolete and lack of actual legitimacy as people are apathetic, unaware and your institutions could fix any social cost of events.

But, after the FBI director showed to your nation that there is people above the law and people below it, that can get shot in the back for not cooperating while others can mass murder soldiers into a pointless war and run for president.... go for ir MDE

If he keeps this way the CIA will take him down. Maybe they got under the radar because its satire and no one talks real issues anymore nor watches TV. Maybe they stopped their national security and sent their think tanks on other useless thing like elections.

If there was ever a Soviet plan to get your society to this point of madness and then make it spark in civil war, its as real as fuckk now. This is a new level of mind controlling, Soros revolutions need money to move an idea, all Russians have to do is touch the wound commit by your own politicians and make you rage about the system.

Incredible.

Why?

>blackface
Being racist just to be racist is not funny. It added nothing to the sketch.

I think it was more a Jab at Eric Andre than just trying to be racist

#blacklivesmatter

Also, it's totally an anti public school teacher message. Usually, the left screams whenever you criticize our shitty public school teachers, and throw a temper tantrum when you do anything that touches their union benefits. This shows some of the complete pathetic apathy our teachers have when they are protected by an iron-tight union that makes it impossible to fire even the worst of them. Maybe i'm reading too much into it, but that's what I got out of it.

>sam does the nigger voice
CLARK

I can see that.

I thought it was funny, from what i've seen black people really do enunciate like their speaking at a sermon, over the stupidest shit

It sounded like the teacher was actually a good one, at least once upon a time. He's clearly not a lazy one, just brought down by shit students and a shit situation. Him scribbling the 9/11 stuff tells me that.

This shit was funny as fuck. He did blackface and talked about the holohoax and black history month and how there's birth control in the tap water alex jones style to keep people in check. \

This was a very Sup Forums comedy show.

no, it showed how teachers really don't care enough. How he just blames all the shortcomings on other institutions, government/parents etc.

I can see that as well. It sort of nailed down on all points.

ffs
i have to watch the episodes multiple times to catch everything
excellent format and work, 10/10

good point, "cruise control for awesome" ID

that gym sketch in the first one, jesus christ how horrifying