Documentarykino

Just saw this nice documentary called The Red Pill on amazon prime video. What are some more nice documentaries? Is there an infographic or something with what Sup Forums says are the best ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvLsslFEv7k
youtube.com/watch?v=3j-3Xi5BcKs
youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it kino or a meme?

Shill your shit elsewhere.

The camerawork wasn't great but the interviews and video diaries were well-done.

Please discuss documentaries or the film and stop posting off-topic discussion, thanks.

bump

If I say Supersize Me will I be ridiculed for pleb taste?

ill bite

"the money masters" by bill still - officially on youtube

You will be ridiculed for liking a lie.

>3h30m

Thanks user

Documentaries are pop culture drivel, watch films.

Thanks for the head's up, I've actually been interested in seeing this.

Based on the title and length alone my guess is that it involves a lot of low res photos with Ken Burns effect, microsoft text-to-speech narration and at least one conspiracy theory.

>tfw no qt af reasonable gf willing to listen to all sides

Also that interview where she was sitting on her legs on the couch with her bare feet visible

Jiro Dreams of sushi

It's about a feminist that wanted to make a documentary 'exposing' MRA's but ended up kind of agreeing with them after talking to some of them.

MRAs are just as gay as feminists, make no mistake, but it is an interesting watch nonetheless.

MRAs are gay but at least they are advocating for a real problem in the world unlike feminists.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvLsslFEv7k

I fucking hate my country's media

How do we save Australia?

Holy shit someone actually did this, I love it

also the first step is to vote Shooters or any other party willing to greatly loosen gun control laws since they've been proven to do jack fucking shit in stopping crime

youtube.com/watch?v=3j-3Xi5BcKs

Are people ready to be BURNS'd?

kek, that's pretty funny

Hillary's America
Obama's America
Border War
I Want Your Money

what will his next docukino be about?

youtube.com/watch?v=SD5oMxbMcHM

warcrimekino coming through lads

Ken Burns truly does Documentary Kino

>tfw australia's even more cucked than you imagined

Feminists tip their hand that it was never about equality with them when they sperg out about the very existence of MRAs. Males have issues too that need to be addressed, the two can exist together.

The worst is yet to come though once the world learns whats causing the xenoestrogens in the water to lowwr testosterone levels and sperm counts all over the nation. Its a huge male health crisis but it's caused by hormones not being filtered out with water treatment from the urine of women on the pill, this is why the decline started at the same time the pill was invented, so the solution to what is basically castrating our entire male population and turning us into weak faggots is something that theyll bitch and moan about. Estrogen levels are so high around water treatment plants that male fish have been observed turning female. 98% of those hormones are not removed during treatment.

People dont realize that the way our civilization is acting isnt actually due to social changes alone but fucked up hormone levels altering our brains. Xenoestrogens are also in plastics, shampoos, and deodorants

You are less of a man than your father was and he less of a man than his father. Male strength, testosterone levels, and sperm counts are declining lowering fertility drastically

There are a lot of indicators from weaker bones to obesity to earlier puberty in women to increased homosexuality and transgenderism in men to increases in certain cancers... I could go on but basically every indicator of a person with imbalamced estrogen levels is on display on a population scale in the US and Europe.

This is an actual MRA issue that affects every man. Every man, yet no one wants to discuss it

Maybe you people want to be chemically castrated by polluted water

At this point One Nation is our only hope

I thought them kicking out the boat people meant they weren't destroying themselves. what happened?

The guy is a liar. Dude threw up after eating a burger and large fries. It's the equivalent to PETA making a documentary about owning pets. Hes an incredibly biased actor from the start and as such you really cant become informed in any credible way with the documentary making the whole thing pointless

It's like believing the fear mongering that was An Inconvenient Truth which, surprise surprise, the apocalypse Gore said would happen by now didnt happen. Yet they still have to push that shit so now theyre making a sequel. Gore made a fuck ton of money from that stuff

>McDonald's is not bad
Would not be surprised if you were a Sup Forums yuppie owning 100+ MCD shares.

>this film is horrible
>did you even watch it?
>well no but...

Vote ldp, shooters and fishers and one nation

I lived in NYC for 2 months doing a summer film program at NYU, and during that time I ate nothing but fast food. In spite of that I lost 10 pounds cause I was doing a ton of walking every day. McDonalds itself isn't the issue, it's McDonalds combined with being a lazy fuck who sits on his ass all day.

the only thing more disgusting than a feminist is a numale with ovaries in his scrotum instead of testicles

MRAs and feminists just need to fuck and get it over with, tbqh senpai.

It's been proven that it would be impossible for him to of gained as much wait as he did. Some dude made a counter documentary where he ate junk food every day for a month and combining it with light exercise actually had his health improve.

here's one of my favorite documentaries.

Wasn't he a vegetarian or something before starting the doc? Any type of meat will make you vomit if you're eating it for the first time in a long time.

fuuuck no.

Birth of Sake is a better comfy weeb food doco

Enjoy your promotion.

Have you seen his interviews with Putin? They're quite nice

He claimed he was eating 5000+ calories a day on his McDonalds Only diet.

Except in order to do that he would have had to have been breaking his rules. A LOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec

That one was comfy. Much better than those sommelier ones on netflix.

i saw the first hour, i'm inclined to see the rest.

Anything on Jeffrey Dahmer?

>Birth of Sake
>tfw no torrents
do you have a high quality link user?
please?

Tickled was amazing.

Rekt

>sneaked

It's good but just the tip of the iceberg.
The girl is also pretty hot.

Heard of this. Where can I watch this?

McGriddles are kino

Check your privilege

post pics

I saw all the controversy from feminists and protesters over this movie and after watching it the film maker is 100% vindicated.
The reaction from the feminists is insane considering it's just a movie about mens rights and mens issues

Off the top of my head:

No End In Sight
This Film is Not Yet Rated
Grizzly Man
Into the Abyss
Encounters at the End of the World
The Invisible War
The Thin Blue Line
Senna
Journeys with George
Bowling for Columbine
Roger and Me
The Act of Killing
Food Inc.
L.A. '92
Man On Wire
Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru
Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief

Why hasn't anyone recommended some Werner Herzog docukinos?

Happy People and that one he did about volcanoes were amazing.

I watched Into The Abyss for the first time a few weeks ago. That shit shook me up for a few days.

McGriddles are top-tier drunk/hangover food. Those things can stop a hangover in its tracks I have no idea how... maybe all the sodium?

Mmmm, how about you post your sources sweetie?

If you're a man, you need to see this

Go to bed Alex Jones.

OP said documentaries, not fringe YouTube conspiracy Sup Forumstards...

>being so warped where you actually believe that MRAs address real issues and not any feminist group.

Cane Toads: An Unnatural History

>this is your brain on virginity