You have 20 seconds to explain why the United States is not the greatest nation in human history

You have 20 seconds to explain why the United States is not the greatest nation in human history.

> You cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs
returnofkings.com/89939/pentagon-to-allow-transvestites-to-serve-in-us-military-will-pay-for-sex-change-surgery
theportlygazelle.com/2015/09/27/a-man-saved-me-from-drowning-but-now-i-am-suing-him-for-rape-because-he-touched-me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a puppet state of Isreal.

Other way around.

Did you're anti-free speech mayor make you say that?

youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs

There you go

Our waifu game is pretty shit desu

returnofkings.com/89939/pentagon-to-allow-transvestites-to-serve-in-us-military-will-pay-for-sex-change-surgery

>Tfw this dude would whoop my run times

If that ain't motivation I don't know what is!

Buttmad yuropeasants don't want to admit their lifestyle is only possible by living under an American Pax

This.

You can't be both a vassal and the greatest state ever.

It's the other way around.
If you're white then you're European too.

So they still let you serve if you lose limbs?

So many jealous people. Foriegners just can't handle the amount of FREEDOM we have.

NATO is our bitch.

Get a load of these Japs getting wet over their master t-bagging their ship.

>Buttmad burgers think eurofags on Sup Forums are happy about the lifestyle the average pleb in their country has.

The complacency that comes from the easy life combined with the degenerate culture that america is spewing out and its rapefugee creating wars is extremely destructive for Europe. You guys stopped being based 30 years ago.

They might have had accomplishments but they eventually just turn their backs and they're fat ass knocks over whatever they have created.

SHART IN THE MART

What song did you listen to on your way to work today? Was it on your Iphone, Ipod, Windows, or Android device?

American soliders are so shit no woner they lose wars against goat herders

You stopped being Revenant when all the Vikings died.

Now you are a nation of cucks.

50% black

Okay ice cream sandwich.

declining influence

I have none of the things you listed. All of things you mentioned is just a fancy way to aks how much spyware I've got.

I use a bike, listen to the birds, and at home I use Mint-KDE.

I never asked for this

Funny coming from the nation that gave up its whole Empire for Israel LOL

That was fast.

oh shit.

My government listens to your phone sex for fun.

To be great, you also need to be wise.

America invaded Afghanistan in 2001 without an exit plan. Now millions of Afghans flee the ever stronger Taliban and ISIS.

America invades Iraq without an exit plan in 2003 which destablized most of the middle east and creates ISIS.

America toples Gaddafi, Libya is destablized and a shithole - a million Africans use Libya as a staging area to get to the West, with tens of thousands of terrorists among them.

America tries to topple Assad, ends up with 500,000 deaths and 10 million displaced, Turkey unstable and NATO crumbling.

If America were great, it would use its power in a restrained and sensible way. But America isn't great, America believes it is great and thus makes rookie mistakes over and over and over.

rome was better

We could be better, and we've been better in the past. Come November, our future will start being better as well.
Bureaucratic bullshit has ruined our county. the dems have it on lock by making sure every little thing has to go through 200 people before it's approved.

And you are paying for it. Cuck.

It's what ya gotta do to keep the vassals in line.

how tolerant

>live in Sweden
>listen to music on phone
>get allah akbr'd in the back because you don't pay attentiion
Please, i don't listen to music outside my home

>You stopped being Revenant when all the Vikings died.
I would say when Charles XII died.
>Now you are a nation of cucks.
I don't think you will find any one here arguing against that or arguing for Sweden being the greatest nation in the world.

good goy
the jews definitely don't control your country. nothing to see here.

lets all of us nations collectively agree, sweden has no say in anything, no rights to speak, no opinion in any matter thats worth anything :D

Europeans have always been belittling Americans and saying America needs to follow Europe's example. Guess what, you guys finally convinced enough Americans to make it happen, but it turns out that Europeans understand the world far worse than they originally thought

>degeneracy
I swear, it's like people forget what the world was like before Obama

If America would be so great, why are they getting rekt in trade?
And why does every natural catastrophe make you look like an absolute 3rd world country?

Rome was pretty bad ass but Rome was a globalist nation. It was very multicultural and conquered more than it could handle. And their Emperor with too much power fucked everything multiple times.

But the United States military is the strongest and largest and most technology advanced in the known universe.

Kys Gypsy. You're nothing without your links.
America lives on to fight another 100 years.

Wow, retards and shills absolutely BTFOing Sup Forums...

Nice pic, shooped to hell and back.

S a g e

>Libya
You know the French were the ones who wanted that in the first place

(((french)))

Quiet down little peon.

You are in every sense of the word political pawns and front line of defense agaist Russia and China.

Greatest of the current time, eh I'd say that's Australia besides their shitty Internet. If we get Trump we have a shot of reclaiming it.

Greatest of all time goes to England for the Magna Carta.

May us and the UK uncuck itself.

Britain
>crop rotation
>global trade markets
>industrial revolution
>computing
>parliamentary democracy

America
>wars
>burgers

We crafted the modern world, you merely inherited it.

Yeah, you're totally not a fucking Brit or strayan in the US...

>airplane
>combustion engine
>assembly line
>television
>rock, jazz, the blues, rap
>smart phone
nice try

WinRar

>rock, jazz, the blues, rap
cultural appropriation much?

America
>Modern Democracy
>Freedom
>Liberty
> Lasers
> The 80s
>Micheal Phelps
> Conquers of the Soviet Union
> We beat Hitler and saved the world.
> We nuked Japan

Get recked you crumpet nigger.

Lmfao best comment on this thread

Black culture is American culture. African culture is just as influential as western culture in America. It's not taking, just another layer of the melting pot.

That originates from European continental philosophy and ideology, not America. You are the ones who subverted and fucked us over, not the other way around. Why do you think exporting your elites here to destroy our ideology and culture wouldn't come back home too?

>NATO is our bitch.
yeah thats why you are paying the biggest part and when shit hits the fan, you NATO will be useless. Turkey you has already lost

I have to agree with you

easy life + degenerancy = rotten souls

well,i cant

is citizens have too much freedoms to the point that they feel free to shit inside the grocery store.

Freedom ain't free .

Degeneracy comes from your Weimar Republic you idiot. Jews would still be European instead of American if it wasn't for you, again, with the Nazis kicking them all out here.

Swear on my mother I've never been to either country and no close relation with either. I just respect that the Aussies are winning in HDI.

We wouldn't have the Constitution the way it is without the Magna Carta, it's just true.

If Hillary wins we're going to be a Banana Republic and forever cucked.

>"the greatest nation in human history"
>second highest Jewish population following Israel
>home of the SJW's and most of the cancer in the world
>flag is comprised of 50 somalian flags
>barely 60% white
>80% of population circumcised
>jewish puppet
>get shot

>using rap as a positive example

>the greatest nation in human history

Because human history is a very long time. Rome, the HRE, and uncucked Britain, come immediately to mind as contenders.

Internal combustion engine was French. Modern four-stroke engines are based on a German design.

The steam engine, or external combustion engine, was a British invention.

The television was invented by John Logie Baird, who was Scottish like all of the world's best innovators.

tl;dr you're a fucking dumbass.

>actually being this stupid
This is why we have to listen to your phone calls.

Ohh i do
theportlygazelle.com/2015/09/27/a-man-saved-me-from-drowning-but-now-i-am-suing-him-for-rape-because-he-touched-me/

>global meme power

>be american
>go to walmart
>have to shit
>just release into your pants
>get shot

And just to add, Britain is responsible for computers, algorithmic programming and the telephone. The smart phone is just a cute toy using those principles.

>poo in loo
>more powerful then the UK

easy

>60%

So we're only American when it suits your racist ass?

I don't really care because I'm American. It's mine now. What are you going to do?

60%

This. Just one example Louis Armstrong's second family was a family of poor Lithuanian Jews who got him his first sax.

Jazz and the blues might have got their formation in black clubs but they quickly made their fortunes performing at white venues.

There's no cultural appropriation there.

I've never seen anyone here say Blacks aren't American, just that they're lazy violent savages.

Who's we? You're South African senpai.

old

Taking the piss. Its nce to see some good Americans here proud of their nation and achievements. Like you said - melting pot.

US is the best right now, the second the Anglo-sphere combines or The Russia-United States pact forms. All bets are off and that is my dream.

>get BTFO
>waaah MURIKA praise Jesus

This is very true, and what blacks won't admit is that white interest and promotion of jazz music did more for civil rights than black activism ever did.

Asian countries make bank. You are just there to consume.

>World's greatest empire
>Cradle of parlimentry democracy, the rule of law, and Anglican Christianity
>All of that with no natural resources

We're finished now, but pre-WW1 Britain was the greatest nation in the history of mankind.

Let e explain why America is great, foreign friends.

The only power that the federal government has is to build and maintain a navy.

That's it. Everything else is a bureaucratic extension of the individual state, and by extension, the individual American.

It means no excuses. The government cannot do anything without the will of the people

And, regardless of our differences, when you make war against America, you automatically make war against the people. There is no "just following orders." And, I know Sup Forums may disagree with me, but I'll happily fight shoulder to shoulder with an American nigger than cow to a foreign power. Let my country be right, but right or wrong, my country.

jews have the reigns

sage

>>Combustion engine

Who was nicolaus otto, then you fucking retard?

>You have 20 seconds to explain why the United States is not the greatest nation in human history.

You murder your own by the millions and then you proceed to betray all your allies.

you silly

MURICA invented everything!

Too bad that our nukes werent ready to kill all the anglos

It's spreading too much degeneracy

Hillary Clinton isn't going to answer for her crimes unless Trump wins the election. You're not a great nation if there's no rule of law on your clay.

Should have let the Russians keep you.

>muh Christian nation
>muh robot commandments

>
Its always like this, as soon as someone says something about the fats they come in forces trying to damage control in a butthurt state i never knew was possible

Hahaha!

>funds and arms ISIS
>Created Al-Qaeda
>funds and arms rebels

Literally worse than muslims

>The government cannot do anything without the will of the people
This naivety doesn't help anyone.

>the bitter europeons ITT

FBPB

I just wanted to vent. Now go back to convincing yourself nothing is your own fault

Your culture spread is highly contagious cancer. Your politics is the same.

I like your peoples though, probably because they're Germanic/Nordic for a large part.

No European even came up with counterarguments. Why do you think arguments are "butthurt damage control"? It's called discourse. Hmm I wonder why our modern left uses techniques outlined by your bro Gramsci. Degeneracy comes from Europe.