Is this the ultimate red pill? It explains so much about why our current society acts the way it does...

Is this the ultimate red pill? It explains so much about why our current society acts the way it does, and how the Hebrews and Martians corrupted our pure bloodline. You can clearly see remnants of these species in people today, but modern takes on History never had an explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwCaZaSon9A
>7:15 for the Hebrews and Martians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
whale.to/b/cooper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ultimate Redpill is natsoc.

Graham Hancock got me into a lot of this sort of stuff, check work out
it is interesting but there is no red pill

This is exactly what the Nazis believed. They simply used the word "Aryan" for the Atlantians and "Jews" for the other species.
It's a load of shit. They basically mush together all religions, excluding what they don't want, and make a super religions which is self-proving (founded on circular logic).

Did either of you actually watch the video? He admits he has to fill in the gaps to keep the narrative going, but for the important points he has concrete evidence.

A friend sent me the link to this video a while ago, here was my exact response:

Please read this fully:
As far as the “Spirit Science” video goes, I have seen it before. Multiple times, in fact. I’m not sure where to begin, but I’ll tell you that I highly distain that video and most of the misinformation it spreads. That channel claims a number of things which are simply untrue, both historically and logically. It makes wild assumptions for which it has no serious support and tricks people into believing it by begging the question. Even in the first few minutes the justify their whole basis on the fact that ancient people had knowledge that is advanced and claims that it was too advanced for them to have come by on their own, which is not only untrue but it is simply begging the question.
1/?

Additionally, the timeline of history that this channel promotes is the Nazi propagandized one. I sincerely implore you to look into Nazi occult and religion. You will find a 100% identical match to what you see in that video. I’ll give you an overview: The “good” beings on Atlantis are supposedly the “Aryans” (which I think the video might even state), which is what the Nazis were trying to put back into power. You may have heard the Nazi regime referred to as the Aryan race, a bloodline that follows through the Germans and other races. There is a part in the video that states how the Aryans evacuated to places like Tibet. Hitler and his men personally travelled to Tibet to find Aryans and examine them. The Nazis concluded that another bloodline belonged to the “bad” beings of Atlantis, the Jews. This is why the Nazis wanted to exterminate the Jews.
I highly suggest you do not follow this fabricated timeline of human history. It’s highly unsubstantiated and was the basis of the Nazi regime, and I really find it deplorable that people are trying to reboot the exact conditions that caused the world’s largest human genocide. Always, and I mean ALWAYS, be wary of those who claim that they have the “truth.” More often than not, they want something from you, whether it be money or your mind.
2/?

later on, I said this:
--
Hitler and the Nazis traced the supposed Aryan bloodline. They traveled all around the world looked at supposed Aryans for genetic similarities.
The Nazis wanted to restore the Aryan bloodline and push out the Jewish bloodline. Remember, the Jewish people would have been the "bad" beings that the video explains (the evil egotistical ones that supposedly tainted Atlantis). So to Hitler and the Nazis, the Jewish people, and anyone who has a Jewish bloodline, were responsible for all the evil in the world. So he thought that if he could exterminate the Jewish bloodline and reform the Aryan bloodline, we would have a world of "superior beings" who were more intelligent and all that. So to the Nazis, they were doing a good deed and killing Jews was not bad because they were pure evil.
This is why I urge you NOT to listen to what the video says and DO NOT share it to others. It has a very evil "us versus them" mentality. The idea that there is a race which is inferior and one which is superior is absolutely vile.
What the video says about "our history" is all fabricated. There is no reason to believe anything it says. They just knit pick through various occult and religious beliefs and meld them all together. It claims thing which we know, both scientifically and historically, to be false.
3/?

Yes. See my following posts.
MUCH of the "evidence" in this video is either completely false, cherry picked, or exaggerations.

For instance: "Woah! There are pyramids all over the world!"
Yeah, what do you expect? A pyramid (Big base getting smaller and smaller, creating a point) Is literally the simplest structure to construct. Were they to find a non-basic geometric shape that seemed counter intuitive to make (say, an upside down pyramid) all around the world, they would have a point.
A lot of this also relies on very vague notions of history and "numerology" which are based on rumors or have multiple stories, and they just pick the one that suits that situation.
Also, there's this:
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

That's utter crap. Do you genuinely believe the guy who made that video is a Nazi? And even if he was, so what? It's no secret the Jews have taken control of and are running our society, despite begin vastly outnumbered. There is clearly a reason for that, and it is obvious if you have ever looked a jew in the eye that they are not true humans.

ayyy lmao

>there is no modern theory that accounts for how the pyramids where made
Fucking.
20 Seconds in.
He couldn't go 20 seconds without showing that he did no research at all.

Shove a fucking healing crystal up your ass and cure the cancer you gave us all when you posted that autistic video.

Well I was skeptical at first, but if its Hitler approved I guess I'll give it a try.

guy who made the vid isnt a nazi, hes a fucking new age hippie guru faggot

This is the true ultimate redpill
whale.to/b/cooper.pdf

>this severe autism concentrate of a video

>""""""""hitler approved"'"""""""
no its not, its fucking hippie faggot garbage by some new age fuck who thinks crystal dildos cure aids

But the guy I replied to said this is what nazis believed in. You don't have to be a nazi (like the guy who made the video) to have the same occultish belief.

It can't be translated so it's not worth discussing.

That is senseless

>Lemuria
>Martians
>Vortex circles
>Atlantis

I love watching these completely insane videos

No, but attempting to understand it only makes it more difficult.

>the jews are beings from another planet
oy veyyyyy

Bump!

I'm sure the guy who made that video was not a Nazi, nor did I ever say he was. He is simply using the same narrative.

This.
All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.