(SHOCKING) Putin Steals Priceless Syrian Treasures (MESSED UP)

Renowned estonian Intelligence agency, delfi.ee, has just revealed report which reveals that PUTIN has stolen priceless treasures from PALMYRA after it was invaded from the peaceful Syrian moderate freedom fighters earlier this year.

The Ukrainian analyst says: Putin has stolen the crown headdress and specter of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs of Palmyra. And indeed, Putin has appeared in recent Russian press report in full Pharao clothing. 'Russia is under my absolute tyranny of domination I am descendant of Ramses II', he has said

Peeter Puder, the legendary Estonian political commentator, has proven that these pharao regalia were stolen by VDV special forces agent during a raid into Palmyra, where countless valuables were mysteriously stolen by Putin's minions.

It is unbelievabl that such human rights valuations can take place in our modern world today. Let us pray that George Soros will liberate us from this horrible ancient despot, and restore LIberal Democracy to Russia

>ukrainian analyst

>And indeed, Putin has appeared in recent Russian press report in full Pharao clothing.
kek'd

>renowned estonian Intelligence agency
>ukrainian analyst

nice ruse chinkslav

>Let us pray that George Soros
>George Soros
OP is a troll
/thread

BREAKING
The Kremlin is a thief and a liar

>estonian Intelligence agency

and Varg is a sperg

Get off my board, summerfag.

>peaceful Syrian moderate freedom fighters

Reverse psychology in action, gentlemen.

10/10 source

>peaceful
>fighters

retard

The 'Islamic Community' rebel group is fighting for the peace. They would never attack anyone if Putin wasn't killing all the Syrians and stealing the artifacts of their ancient Pharaohs

>ukrainian analyst

>the peaceful Syrian moderate freedom fighters

>ukrainian analyst
>estonian intelligence

Why is everyone falling for it?
Good job OP

WE WUZ

*Glorious leader Putin rescues priceless artifacts and other relics from the hands of dangerous terrorist groups before they can be pawned on the black market or destroyed

This man is a hero

He has stolen the priceless legacy of the Syrian Pharaohs. This proves Putin has Islamophobia, he hates the peace-loving muslim freedom fighters of the Islamic Community moderates

>And indeed, Putin has appeared in recent Russian press report in full Pharao clothing. 'Russia is under my absolute tyranny of domination I am descendant of Ramses II'
My fucking sides

>Peeter Puder

>CNN grade headline
>ukranian analyst
>estonian intelligence agency
>sauce is delicious

>Estonian intellectuals

>Ukrainian analyst
>legendary Estonian
>George Soros will liberate us
>LIberal Democracy