Cara Delevigne Only Interested In Being Bond Girl If She Doesn't Have To Wear Bikini

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4764350/Cara-Delevingne-not-interested-Bond-girl-role-bikini.html

Would she be a good Bond Girl? Who would you cast?

This bitch is fuckin' rancid.

it's ok Cara noone wants to see you in a bikini anyway

shes a female james franco, without a stoner actress friend

Fuck off you nasty goblin.
If /ourguy/ Cavill becomes bond he should get someone decent not a fucking gargoyle

cause she has a man body

She'd be better as an androgynous bond villain.

...But she wore a Bikini in literally her first scene in Valerian? Things are different with Bond somehow? No comprende Cara

>If She Doesn't Have To Wear Bikini
lol she btfo them

She was fun in #SpaceKinography though

>a Grace Jones type villain

Good because no ones interested in her being a bond girl.

>literally the best the uk has to offer

it says in that article she might end up just wearing a tight outfit instead. she's retarded if she accepts that because there's literally no difference between a bikini and a tight outfit in terms of its ability to arouse

why the FUCK would you make this walking surfboard a bond girl?

she is not a surfboard

Do you even understand how how that pose accentuates her hips? Honestly you are a fucking retard.

Keep defending this bomb office bomb of a 12 year old boy.

barf

Fpbp

photoshop is a helluva drug

>this is who the gays are now pushing as beautiful

Absolutely disgusting

Where the fuck did this goon come from? She's everywhere now and I don't understand. She can't act for shit.

disgusting, the face of a man

I think her parents are investors in some magazines or some shit. Used to be a model, now a shitty actress

>it's a carafag is outnumbered thread

>she turns down role
>they still want her in anyway
>write a side character specifically for her that lesbocucks bond's girl away from him

I'd rather have Daisy Riddley than this self-righteous cunt

her family is very influential in the media and own a bunch of magazines

Bond producers need to listen to her demands

She is a huge star and she deserves to be a bond girl, the bond franchise won't survive if they don't cast Cara Delevigne and allow her to wear unisexual clothes

In case anyone who reads your post is like "eh? do I?"

>write a side character specifically for her that lesbocucks bond's girl away from him

Finally we'd get some genuine-looking scenes from Eyebrows McBoyface.

Jesus

Can someone explain why she has shut a fucking uppity, high ground attitude recently?
She's a shitty model turn actress. She shouldn't be in movies to begin with.

Thank you for spoilering that shit

what is nepotism

Overcompensating for the fridge body

what are her acting credentials? valerian is a massive flop. there is no fucking way even sjws will cast her as a bond girl.

Fucking this kek
Always the best threads

No.

The only way I would be happy to see Cara in a Bond movie is if she was found naked drowned in oil or some shit like in Quantum and Goldfinger.

She was the best part of Valerian.

Not even a fan of hers. She is better than Emma Watson and Emilia Clarke already.

why not gal gadot? she's literally the opposite of a surf board

People might actually watch a bond movie

She is so fucking gross even with all the makeup making it look like she has any facial features at all

>cherrypicking

Cmon carafag you can do better

EAT SHIT YOU SCRAWN, SKANKY, PUG UGLY FUCKING TRUST FUND SLITHERING DYKE CUNT!!! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR BARF INDUCING PUKEFACE IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SNUFF MOVIE OR A COFFIN YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!!! VALERIAN TANKED BECAUSE OF YOU AND THAT EFFEMINATE EMO BETA METROSEXUAL BETA FAGGOT WHO PLAYED YOUR BROTHER, AND NOW YOU'LL NEVER GET CAST IN ANOTHER LEAD ROLE AGAIN, YOU RUG MUNCHING CUNT!!! SO FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!FACT!!!

NICE PHOTOSHOP BOUGHT BY MOMMY AND DADDY, THAT BITCH IS BUILT LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY!!!FACT!!!

>She is better than Emma Watson and Emilia Clarke already.

UP YOUR FUCKING MEDS BECAUSE PIGFACE IS A FUCKING WRETCHED BAG OF DRIPPING DOGSHIT COMPARED TO THOSE TWO!!!FACT!!!

way to out yourself as a jew hater

>bellybutton piercing

This woman can't even act?

She looks like the type of girl who doesn't wipe properly & smells all the time like onions.

samefag

This

First posts best posts

i hope she'll stay nude for the whole movie then :3

probably the only way i would watch one of those horrible bond flicks again

t. lesbian

are bond films still popular?
in the year of reboot/prequel/sequel flops, do they think this thing still has pull?

If they do a black or woman Bond, the franchise dies.

Otherwise, it's got its niche.

Internationally they are still popular since the James Bond brand is linked to materalistic and machoistic jet-setting lifestyle and for product placement for luxury goods.

That kind of thing resonates globally.

Probably now more than ever since Bond movies are free of cold war stuff so all the intrigue is relatively divorced from the UK/USA sphere of influence.

There's nothing wrong with a white man kissing a mexican girl

brave

i want to touch her legs using my penis