Why is Jerry bullied so much? He's the only character that has literally done nothing wrong

Why is Jerry bullied so much? He's the only character that has literally done nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CkmfVAdf1vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a white male, and needs to pay reparations

He dindu nuffin

because he didn't turn himself INTO A PICKLE.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm

What are you talking about?

Isnt he an unemployed loser that has no goals in life, no drive, no skills, and is going nowhere?He has nothing appealing about him, and while he's largely inoffensive, he's nothing special or worthy about him- he's largely just a mediocre human, and a loser that isnt trying to get ahead either.

Most of the problems in his life get fixed once he starts showing drive, as shown in those alternate universes.

Wow he has no drive or ambition? Fuck him then he's such a piece of shit. All the other characters are such inspiring role models.

Hes a beta cuck. There's a reason Sup Forums identifies with and defends him so much

He's a self-insert for the creators who hate themselves.

Jesus could you project you insecurities any harder?

cause he wants his children to grow up normally

that makes him literally hitler

He's beta and so are the writers so they enjoy bullying him pretending they can be the alpha Rick.

shut up nigger bitch

He's the show's Meg. I fucking hate writers when they do this. It's just plain lazy to devolve characters into le pathetic loser XD running joke instead of actually giving them some form of development. It's what made family guy, spongebob, etc. so bland and boring for me. I dont know what it is about the American audience finding something as simplistic and lazy as this humorous. I guess people are just used to laughing at pathetic people getting their shit pushed in even more even if they dont deserve it. Hopefully Harmon (because i'm pretty sure Roiland loves inserting his cuck self into the show) puts an end into this tripe

STOP IT

It's weird to see people defend Jerry, because Sup Forums hates people like this because they remind them of themselves.

I get the feeling Jerry might end up fucking Rick over at the end of the season somehow, but it won't really be a victory because he'll do it in a way that turns his family against him further and is unsympathetic to the audience.

>he's largely just a mediocre human
So is everyone else except Rick.
>muh projection meme

you're giving me a million reasons to gag your mouth shut permanently

but nobody is as big of a fucking loser as this bitch

I felt bad for hr guy in the office and jerry from parks and rec.

that's got to be one of the most awkwardly forced political shitposts I've ever seen
0/10

just like her campaign

We saw he can do great things when he wants to, like when he saved Beth in the Cronenberg world or against the aliens couple during their therapy.
I hope they will develop that with the divorce.

because rick is the writers self insert aka who they wish they were in real life and jerry is who they use to make rick seem le super cool insult man

trying this hard

she should have tried harder

is this ironic?
that wouldn't make it funny but at least understandable

Jerry is basically your average white male on Sup Forums sans pedophilia

i dont know did she lose the election ironically?

he's the stupid ineffectual white male father figure...

the beating up on him in this season being exacerbated is coincidentally the season which has a metric fuck ton of new female writers, with like all the initial episodes being by female writers

remember the episode where he was the only one in the family who couldn't deal with his elderly mother and father introducing black bull cuckolding into their relationship?

hmmm!

holy shit these are the most redit liberal posts I have ever seen on this site. please fucking kill yourselves you kike nigger faggot pieces of garbage

>>muh projection meme
sorry sweetie, it's not a meme

yeah its time to remove the power from niggers and women

Because Rick and Morty is Family Guy for people who think they're too good for Family Guy and Jerry is literally Meg.

here's your reply
now off to bed with you junior

Unless your Aunt jemima don't call people sweetie, you gaylord.

Yes, good goy, remember the white male is bad

Stay strong, my White brother. We will persevere, and one day have our day in the sun too!

>sweetie

He's Harmon's self insert

>every character has massive flaws which affect them and the way people act around them
>people concentrate on jerry because "he's a white male and the world is out to get us"
Jesus christ you people are such retarded niggers

maybe there's a conspiracy against him by illumanati nigger faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=CkmfVAdf1vo

>All he want is to live a normal life with his family
>When push comes to shove he turns into a superhero to protect them

Why did Beth end up with the house and custody of the kids? She's an alcoholic that doesn't give two shits about them

because clearly her baggage brain that fully matured at age 18 is the superior and qualified one

>oh jeethuth
Kek

>reddit and memey
fuck off

You just answered your own question

How original

>not liking the best show on tv
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>Maybe if i spam this webm people will like mee!!!!!!!!!

Reminder that the Jerry we have now isn't even the real Jerry, the real one is back in Cronenburg world with the real Beth and Summer

the reason why hes constantly shit on is because hes pathetic. he wont stand up for himself ever, hes cucked by his wife and shows no strength whatsoever. morty made it really obvious last episode when he was beating that guy to death.

>"why cant you be a man? why wont you fight to get mom back?"

thats why jerry is made fun of. because he lets everyone push him around

i like to think it's only because they switched timelines after the cronenberg event that jerry's such a spineless cuck
obviously mr. crowbar is fuckin alpha and the jerry from current timeline literally crawled home when the federation collapsed

>Forgets that the most intelligent member of the family and the moral compass of the family are both white in order to fulfill their persecution complx

REAL different than, JERRY.

its gonna get worse for dude

this is their darkest season

Rick and Morty are white men too and not demonized

But this Jerry still fought to save Beth in the therapy episode

>Rick SANCHEZ
>White

Uhh yeah.
Men without drive or ambition are absolutely fucking worthless. At best they're war fodder. Nobody likes a loser, r/incel. Deal with it.

Meant to go to

>Spaniards
>not white

best Jerry scene is when he and Beth are attacked by a crazy guy with a knife and he locks himself in the car and tells her to run

I miss feral Jerry

t.

How much do you want to bet that the series will end with Rick and Morty fucking over their current timeline and finding a way to fix their original world?

its absolutely hilarious that a board full of impotent white males feels jerry is treated so horribly instead of identifying with Rick or Morty instead

Tumblr: The Post

>Jerry is an average guy like us
>Rick and Morty go on sci fi adventures and commit genocide every other week
Aw geez, I wonder why people would identify with Jerry better

>indentifying with reddit and memey

You have to go back

>that reading comprehension

i want reddit to leave

Why would we identify with them? Morty is a teenager and Rick is a sociopathic mememan.

You answered your own question

My 55 year old mom loves this show, her favorite movie is Lawrence of arabia and favorite TV show is the sopranos we have a great time watching it together

Because he's a retard, what's why, OP.

Every main character in the show is unlikeable in some way.

he's a white male, and needs to pay reparations

He is probably going to become the anti-rick of the show and be the big bad after the galactic federation is out and there's no council of ricks. He is going to team up with the smart morty and duffus rick.

He dindu nuffin

There is no "real" version, that's just them in one reality.

What are you talking about?

Isnt he an unemployed loser that has no goals in life, no drive, no skills, and is going nowhere?He has nothing appealing about him, and while he's largely inoffensive, he's nothing special or worthy about him- he's largely just a mediocre human, and a loser that isnt trying to get ahead either.

Most of the problems in his life get fixed once he starts showing drive, as shown in those alternate universes.

Good for you, user! :)

yes the spook of having goals and drive is clung to by betas

Wow he has no drive or ambition? Fuck him then he's such a piece of shit. All the other characters are such inspiring role models.

Jesus could you project you insecurities any harder?

>muh projection meme
He's right user, it's plain as day. Trust me bro, get your shit together now, you don't want to be playing catch-up when you're 30

I guess I mean the ORIGINAL reality, the one that Morty grew up with for 14 years that we followed for most of the first season

AYO HOL up

*SMACKS LIPS*

Except Jerry was a god at home, the total opposite of who he is at work. It didn't matter what the rest o f the parks and rec team said, Jerry was already living his perfect life and was only doing the job for fun too.

uhh...

>Sup Forums is this pathetic that they'll actually try to use Jerry as a self-insert

Don't be a Jerry, post Pickles

he's literally wrong about everything

he just doesn't usually act on it

Name one thing

Reddit =/= Sup Forums
This is very hard to understand in Sup Forums thought.

It's their mongrel iq. And their (((conditioning)))