He spend too much time on Sup Forums that he doesn't feel offensed with the offensive words

>he spend too much time on Sup Forums that he doesn't feel offensed with the offensive words.

I never felt offended by racial slurs anyway.
The bigger problem is I started saying nigger when I'm pissed etc.

but it’s a fun

>nigger
Fuck me too. I had to catch myself a few times

That's ride Manchu fellating dog eater. People come here to get desensitized from the shit our PC society tries to protect us from.

Thats a freakin hilarious thing to think about. A japanese person saying nigger when he gets mad.

Why is there always a Japanese making this threads hating Latam, what could be the reason by such obsession?, my only guess is some peruvian fucked and impregnate his girlfriend because he always throw sh*t to peruvians.

Is some mentally ill spammer, don't engage him he'll just spam links at you and repeat himself with barely functional English.

I use English as much as Japanese in my daily life, both at work and in private.

I think he is just a notorious shitposter.

because he is a gaijin spammer in japan

>white nigger
don't forget waito piggu

That's a pretty hot chang, I'd love to taste her noodles

Wtf that's racist as shit mate.

She's eating rice.

pls ignore him
I guess he doesn't even hate specific countries
he's so random

>rice with chopsticks

how does that even work

I have no clue t.bh I think their rice is sticky and it bunches itself together or some shit.

BANTAI CINA!

Japanese rice is a bit different. When it's cooked it's usually way more sticky than "normal" rice, so you can take how much rice you want in each bunch. It's pretty easy desu.

that woman looks sort of Mediterranean or maybe Irish to me. Italian? why do Asian people look so Italian

What the fuck?

Post more Sakura.

Face shape maybe? I have an Italian aunt with a similar sort of skin tone, shape face and nose like that.

yeah exactly. Asians tend to look very much like Italians. this pic especially. really weird

I do this too, even when I'm not mad and I'm just riding my bike around. Everyone else is in a car so they can't hear me anyway, and I just start saying "nigger ass fuck niggers tits" and every now and then I'll notice someone walking near me and become quiet.

>very much

You're exaggerating. I'll give you they've similar skin tones and noses can look similar between a plethora of races but that's not much. She wouldn't go to Italy and be mistaken for a local.

Racism...it's always unacceptable.

>what are Italians?
We just don't know.

Once you have enough of them you'll realise nips don't look like carcam*nos

i like how they show her eating rice with chopsticks

i just saw you in another thread
stop with this shit you are making me confused

Are people who spent time here harder to offend? Are we coming here in the first place because nothing can offend us? (even the most deteriorated shithole on the internet)

It's a mystery

Me on the right.

As opposed to eating rice with?

Shieeeeeet! LOL
Normally, I hate you Aussie-fags, but that was a decent reply.

A balding, R-Neck, with no mannerisms and preys on under-aged kids? Yeah, sounds about right.

>lips
oh god

are terry

Is it obvious to everyone else which country this image came from?

>mfw instead of becoming more racist I only get more pissed off all the time for the smallest of things

same, you can't even hurt my feelings anymore

gay cunt

but a boy made you cry tonight tho

The eating utensils of the country she is from.

I can simply assume aussies are bantering even if they are not

this one simply confuses me

>Asians have been fully Americanized
I wish Asians and WYPIPO were the only people on this gay earth.

It's a white american expat in Japan. why the fuck would an actual jap yell nigger when something happens, it isn't even his national language, holy fuck you guys are so gullible

Serious question: are you on the spectrum?

eat dick gaytar I say nigger too

Nah, I just wanted to seriously answer your question just so I could read the reactions to it. Maybe that means you are on the spectrum.

English cuss words have made their way into more languages than I know of. And it is not uncommon that non-Americans make posts complaining about how often Americans over-use the word nigger, and then these posters go on to complain how they too are now using the word nigger.

It is not far-fetched, my sandnigger friend.

What

>English cuss words have made their way into more languages than I know of

No it didn't lmao.

>And it is not uncommon that non-Americans make posts complaining about how often Americans over-use the word nigger, and then these posters go on to complain how they too are now using the word nigger.

Ok, maybe this.

I think offense largely depends on how heartfelt offense is meant. I've felt offended by mild words when they were used to demean something I care deeply about. Strong words used without strong emotion or used against something that isn't important to me are easily brushed off

s-same here

CINA BALIK CINA.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

*drops the third bomb*
NIGARUUUUUUUUU

Time for you to go back, Wang.