ITT: same voice actors

Eat my shorts!

Autobots! Transform and roll out!

I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?

Oh, how it pains me to do this...

Wait! I still function!

Wanna bet?

STARSCREAAAAAAAM!

Your ass is awfully fat to be swinging around like that!

I'm gonna go to the bathroom, and I swear to you, if there's a black guy in there, I'm gonna blow him

When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. Now, in the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has passed into contentment. Love, liberty, and time, once so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward. And love, most especially mio caro for you, our children, our brothers and sisters, and for the vast and wonderful world that gave us life and keeps us guessing. Endless affection Mia Sofia,
Forever Yours,

Ezio Auditore.

Bite my shiny metal ass.

Ya?

DIE DIE DIE!

FUSION IS JUST A CHEAP TACTIC TO MAKE WEAK GEMS STRONGER

LORD HATER, NUMBER ONE SUPERSTAR.

TURBO-TASTIC

You're a vampire! Vampires suck! Blood!

Nah, see, that's a myth. Dracula scrape with his fangs, then lick up the blood, like this. AHLAHLAHALHALHALHALAH

I knew I should have stayed home today.

DESTROY US ALL

Playin' vid games?

DESTROY US ALL

>The memes, Jack!

My Tallest! My Tallest, hey, my Talleeeeest! My Tallest! My, my, my my Tallest! My Taaaaallest! Hey! Hey! Hey over here, my Tallest! My Tallest? My TallEST! My Tallest! My Tallest! Hey, my Tallest, my Tallest, my Tallest! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! My Tallest! My Tallest! My TaaaaaallEST! My Tallest. My TALLest! Hey! MAH TALLEEEEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST! My TaaAAALLest! Hey! Hey! My Tallest? Uh, hi! My Tall! Hey my Tallest! It's me! Look at me! My Tallest? My Tallest! My Tallest?

Wow. He also voiced Lord Moldybutt

>The wonderful thing about tiggers is tiggers are wonderful things

Muh

Can anyone stop me!

DW6 Dian Wei's costume was pretty good, but giving him, the chain ball however.

Wait, the peanut M&M is JK Simmons?

Hello, friend. "Hello, friend"? That's lame.

*kisses sister*

Not really that shocking, she's pretty grating