Doctor Who General - /who/

This new Doctor is going to be shit, Doctor Who died with Eccleston.

ITT: It's August 2005, Parting of the ways was the last episode and LARP time travelling threads are both fun, comfy, and perpetually hilarious.
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bigfinish.com/whats_new/month/08/2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im not sure about this new guy, i think 9 was the best doctor of all so far, i think the next one wont be so well received

stop with the shitty gimmick, reddit

watch CASANOVA
pleb

Last Doctor only lasted a movie, this one did one series, this Tenant idiot is gonna be out by christmas

uhm that doesnt prove he'll be a good doctor? im telling you, with david tennant at the helm, this show will be cancelled again within a year, mark my words

He left after doing ONE FUCKING SERIES WHAT THE FUCK

Wait, Eccleston was 9? I thought he was 8. You're not counting that shitty tv movie from the 90's, are you?

I literally skipped the last thread due to roleplay autism

>movie doctor
>canon
Fuck off, it was American rubbish, only the British serieses are canon.

i thought the tv movie was good, it was nice to see a romantic side of the doctor :)

He'll be good goddammit.

He'll be the best goddamn Doctor ever.

we dont know if he is 9
fall all canon he can be 1

It's nice that the show is back and all, but it's just not the same.

Thanks for clarifying, I thought you only figuratively skipped it

There's no way this skinny weasel will be a good Doctor he's going to kill the fucking show again, why the hell did Ecclestone have to leave?

It's canon and the Doctor is half human

WELCOME TO HELL

I dunno if I like the Doctor being romantic with his companions. You don't think that kiss with Rose will lead to a whole series of forced romantic tension and then several more of angst, do you?

NOBODY could do better than christopher eccelston, and thats just fact! i hope we at least get him back in a new multi-doctor episode

He looks about 12. Next they'll cast an actual foot.

For Shit Trips Vol 2:

>I need stories for the Tenth Doctor. Ten and Rose stories are acceptable, as are Ten and Jack Harkness. I think some stories with "Lynda with a Y" might be nice as well.

>Also, after watching Alien, I had this weird dream about a Doctor played by John Hurt? That'd be cool, huh? I dunno, maybe write a fic about him in the Time War

>Also want one more story for both First Doctor and Third Doctor, as well as Seventh Doctor. Fell free to use obscure characters, like Ray, or John and Gillan.

>Destrii and Fitz need more stories. Come on, they were great companions.

>I also had a weird dream about a blonde female Doctor in a hood, as the Thirteenth Doctor. The actress was Jodie Whitt or something, in some TV show called Doctors, so probably got mixed upin my head. It obviously would never happen, but stories for her are also welcome. I really like the idea of a female Doctor!

Any of the Big Finish or comics companions are allowed as well.

The deadline is August 14th

Eight was in books and audios

Poems, short scenes, and scripts are welcome.

And the deadline is now August 14th

>le half human
This is why Americans shouldn't write Doctor Who.

if you dislike it, you can help by not contributing

>Any of the Big Finish or comics companions are allowed as well.
fuck Erinem

no, i dont think so! i think that will just be a one-off, thankfully. i dont expect there to be any more romance in the doctor's future, it just isn't realistic

It is pretty boring.
>say thing that happened
>haha that will never happen
>yeah that would be almost as weird as [other thing that has happened]
>repeat

Are you retarded? That was to get the time energy out of her, like that mouth to mouth resuscitation only the paramedics know how to do.

Doctor who more like doctor poo.

Seriously is this the show with the farting aliens? Why do you people like this?

Maybe we'll see him fighting that mysterious time war he mentioned and that the show totally won't run in to the ground.

I guess that makes sense, he is called the Doctor after all

This is the most fun /who/ has been in a while, c'mon user

The Dalek apparently even though he loved her though

Whatever it's fine, they're not going to do a full blown romance

cause we're all fart fetishists here
are you in or are you out

It would be fun if it were creative, but in pratice it's just

Just managed to beat pic related. You guys should really check it out (Just make sure you have flash player installed)

I'll be honest, I kinda liked that american's portrayal of the master. Think they'll ever bring him back if they bring the Master into the new show?

>downloading random stuff
Do you want to get a virus, user?

Yeah I guess you're right, it's kinda weird having a Doctor in between the two classic and modern shows too. Imagine how stupid it would be if they retconned in a Doctor in between McCoy and Eccleston?

Yeah maybe we should go back to memeing about cats for the 10000th time.

much like the doctor, i can literally travel through time.

BEHOLD

THE FUTURE

no i think the master is gone for good. i know he's managed to evade death before but he fell into the eye of harmony!! there is NO way he's coming back

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO BARCELONAAAAAAAA

better than this shit

fake and gay

I didn't know anyone over the age of 30 cosplayed. Are they doing the three doctors? Where's 2?

not sure if i have flash player but that game looks really fun! i hope they make a lot of good doctor who video games in future

this will be the doctor/companion duo in 2013, mark my words

Sure that's not some missing Hartnell, Pertwee ep?

the first doctor cosplay is pretty good but the pertwee one is absolute crap, and they got his tardis all wrong!

literally who

>editing a promotional poster from the five doctors in MSpaint
For shame.

They look qt. Hope their episodes are good.

Why are they in silent hill?

lol this is such a bad edit.. that guy looks NOTHING like the doctor, he looks like a foot!

is that CRISPIN GLOVER?

this is the new doctor

Isn't this just Billie Piper before the filler and some ugly fan cosplaying as troughton?

>girl doctor
Yeah no. The chances of that happening are about as good as John Simm regenerating into a chick

Why are there so many black people in new who? First Mickey, now that woman with the dreadlocks in the long game, two whole black people per series?!

>as if the reboot will last that long.
I doubt the reboot will even make it to five-ish doctors

This is how every ep looks in the future.

>John Simm

literally who?

>John Simm
Who?

Why? Series 1 was so clear and bright, why eould they make it dark and hard to see for no reason?

I COME FROM THE FUTURE
QUICK, ANYONE IN THE AREA OF FLORIDA, GET OUT OF THERE
MOVE OUT
THERE'S A MASSIVE HURRICANE COMING ON AUGUST 25
I REPEAT
AUGUST 25

OH GOD I THINK THE RIFT IS CLOSING
REMEMBER: LEAVE BY AUGUST 25
ALSO DOCTOR WHO TURNS TO SHIT
IT'S ALL GAYS AND BLACK AND WOMEN NOW
THEY EVEN TURN THE DOCTOR INTO A

FUCK THIS GAY SHIT IM JENNAPOSTING FROM THE FUTURE AGAIN YOU NIGGERS CANT STOP ME

>female doctor

yeah okay, what's next, a female master?

This is the fucking worst this sorry fucking general has ever been. Fuck all of you cunts involved in roleplaying this shit.

what does that new girl from emmerdale have to do with /who/?

She's good in Emmerdale

I blame Zack Snyder.

Aint that the new chick in Emmerdale?

SHE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPANION THE SHOW WILL EVER HAVE

>Zack Snyder
The guy who directed the new Dawn of the Dead?

Has she lost weight?

this is some gay shit

Okay, Rose.

I think I am going to stick with Alice. The story might touch on the Mendala Effect since I hope Doctor Who pokes fun at this hypothesis considering that it consists of shifting timelines. Perhaps maybe have something where The Doctor is responsible for giving these people false memories.

Stop posting fans and post actual best companion

Yes, stick with Alice. Thank you.

I hope they bring her back while she's still with us.

I should add that this is just a fun reference to how much The Doctor influences human history even just by talking to someone in the past.

They should put St John Ambulance badge back on the TARDIS.

>Mendala Effect

This sounds great actually, those retards talking about how they're from another universe or timeline or some shit really piss me off, would make a great actual episode too

>ywn cum in her

Imagine her bloated with your baby.
then its born and its unironically autistic and cries all the damn time and is a burden on its family and the state for the rest of its life

Come on guys this roleplaying thing was going great why do you have to ruin everything with your damn Clala posting

I've thought about some how incorporating the 2016 U.S. Presidental Election. The way that election went felt like it could have been a timeline shift with articles like these being "residue" from the other timeline. I remember the reports of the stock market falling when it started to look like Trump was going to win. It might be a brief mention though.

Also, The Doctor can't really go to alternate timelines, right? Didn't the Tenth Doctor say something or...

>(((stock market falling when it started to look like Trump was going to win)))

bigfinish.com/whats_new/month/08/2005
Kek, another Dalek story? Gary Russell's running out of ideas. I guess it's cool that he's still doing those Gallifrey audios though. Closest we'll get to more Romana and Leela audios since Tom won't ever come back.

I partically believe in the Mandela Effect since it seems like it's totally plausible, but should such an occurance be happening then it'll probably be a natural one that we just have to live with making the worry that comes with it futile and unimportant in our daily lives.

I remember a lot of the ones people purpose, but I actually remember it changing. I honestly thought that Jif peanut butter changed it's name because they wanted to avoid competition with Skippy which was a knock off brand for example. I remembered the brand Froot Loops changing from Fruit to Froot and thought it was just a marketing decision.

The story would be to kind of ease those who are afraid (see any Christian freaking out about odd words in the bible) to try and understand that if something is going on then they are powerless to do anything about it so they might as well just accept it and move on with their lives.

>it could have been a timeline shift
Hilldog wins: Bomb Syria and ostracize Russia
Drump wins: Bomb Syria and ostracize Russia
Woah, sort of feels like whatever the result the end product is always the same.

talk about doctor who or go back to Sup Forums

I'm not sure with news network it was, but there was a little indicator at the bottom corner of the screen that showed the current status and thought it was kind of funny how this seemed to occur right when it looked like Trump was going to take it. Of course, this was hours before he actual won.

Streaming Day of the Doctor in casualwhostream in a few minutes

I just craved watching it, for some reason. Come on in.