>Death of X
>Inhumans vs X-Men
>Resurroxion

DUDE

MISTS

LMAO

>terrigan mists aren't killing muties
>its turning them into muhumans.

Prepare your butthole for the Legally Distinct I-Men.

Resurroxion? really?

Are they meshing the Inhumans with the X-men just to sell more Inhumans books?

Honestly probably to merge the mutants with the Inhumans so they get it the rights back technically. If they make them Inhumans then both Marvel and Fox can use them much like with Quicksilver.

>What is Marvel's endgame?
More #1s.

It's pretty much a mandate that all X-Men related events need an X somewhere in the title until they finish turning all mutants into Inhumans and abandon the X-Men name completely

>merge the mutants with the Inhumans so they get it the rights back technically
That's not how rights work. Fox has the rights to the individual characters, regardless of if they're mutants or inhumans.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't Emma Frost, Young Jean Grey, the Cuckoos and Tempus all have M-Pox?

Fox has the rights to the characters that are mutants. For instance Inhuman Cyclops would not be the same character as mutant Cyclops. He's a whole new character.

That's not how it works you colossal retard.

This is probably the worst state Marvel has ever been in. It feels like all this red tape and gimmick tactics is making a less cohesive universe and instead a short term memory rambling fanfiction.

>Fox has the rights to the characters that are mutants
No, they have the rights to the characters associated with the X-men franchise.

Deadpool isn't a mutant, and they have his rights.

Squirrel Girl is a mutant, and they don't have her rights.

It doesnt work that way you fucking retard.

>What's Marvel's Endgame
X-Men are Inhumans now! Now you have to like the Inhumans!

Be kind to the MCUcks. They're dumb enough that they thought Deadpool was MCU and Colossus' rights had somehow reverted independently of the rest of the X-men

>Squirrel Girl is a mutant

Not anymore. At least she doesn't have an X-factor.

She's not a Mutant anymore.
She's just a mutant, as in she's a freak for no real reason.
But I don't think it works that way, since they had the Twins and I'm sure they used a few no name mutants who weren't heavily tied to X-men.

>setup for a war
>the war
>reconciliation between the waring sides
Is it really that hard?

wtf i hate the x-men now.

>Colossus' rights had somehow reverted independently of the rest of the X-men
To be fair, they did that 'joint rights' thing with Spiderman, so it wasn't inconceivable that they were lent the characters for a movie or two.

Yes. Marvel is still butt-hurt that they are cucked by Fox on X-MEN movie rights, and realize that no one likes the inhumans enough to buy their comics.

Scott was right.
>until they finish turning all mutants into Inhumans
Do they want an open war with FOX lawyers?

>not a complete genocide so we never have to suffer inhumans ever again

MCUck pls

Even when she was a mutant, Marvel had her film rights and Fox didn't. They retconned her into not being a mutant anymore BECAUSE they had her rights, not the other way around.

I don't see why Marvel would care. They no longer have anything to do with the MCU movies, only TV and comics, and their TV division is working on multiple X-men shows that are canon to Fox's movies.

>mfw Emma and the Stepford Cuckoos died in Death of X

Emma is already confirmed to be returning in IvX.

They should indeed, but that was before it was a problem.

However, Cable is supposed to be healed so lol.

>yfw Bendis wasn't the one to fuck continuity.

This is so fucking beyond petty.

Thanks god.
I'd like a solo series for her and the new kids from Uncanny X-men.

You SURE?????

At comic-con the shitty writers specifically stated that they want to mess with the X-MEN fans. It's hard to believe that anyone still supports those bastards!

I'd read that.
Frankly, Benis's UXM, not ANXM, was pretty good. A few missteps, but I liked it.
Bachalo's art didn't hurt either.

I mean, they could have been lieing in the interview and the pencils for the first issue that they showed at this event could just have been including her as a misdirection so we don't realise she dies in Death of X...

But that seems like way more work than modern Marvel would be willing to put in to keep a death a secret.

>Inhuman vs. X-Men: Inhumans get top billing.
>Ressurrxion: Inhumans above X-Men on logo.
Marvel isn't bothering to hide who they'd like on top.

It was the same for Avengers vs. X-Men

X-men are also below the logo it was just to show who is in it. it is probably just going to be called ressurexion. In which case the X-men X comes before the Black bolt logo in the o behind it.

Wait, Bolt is dead?

for fuck's sake. Death of X hasn't even started yet and there's already the fallout for that event Inhumans vs X-Men and the fallout for that even with RESURROXION

To drive away readers and tank sales. For reasons unknown.

nope just cucked.

Good.
I'm actually all in favor of the Inhumans and X-Men being joined IF Cyke and Medusa hook up.

Marvel has been like that the last 10 years.

I hope this backfires and both lines die because of this stunt. I've been sick of marvel for a while and I just want X-men to be forgotten than to just keep having them dragged in the mud.

It doesn't work because before the deal they had access to the rights. This is a completely different case. Maybe they are trying to get a way to use the characters I just don't think courts will side with Marvel on this.

Their attitude has certainly changed significantly over the years.
Pic related: look at who this is dedicated to,can you even imagine a similar attitude of appreciations these days?

>drawn by Leinil Yu
well there is one thing I can look forward to

>resurrxion

>What is Marvel's endgame

To make money

>What is Marvel's endgame?
The usual.
Squeezing reaction sales out of a fanbase.
Getting OPs to do free advertising.

>Resurroxion

Sounds like a parody. Sounds wayy tooover the top to be a parody, actually.

Crossover anything with X-Men and Spider-Man and see money rolling in.

they probably want to make new race inmutants

Deadpool is owned by Fox, you colossal retard

If they merge the X-men with the inhumans it gives them a partial out.

It's a way of keeping the x men story team working on comics while slightly fucking over the x men's movie franchise. I'm well aware they have a ton of material to work with but now marvel won't have to waste time mining gems for Fox to use since the stories of inhumans still belong to marvel. It's not so much the characters being used but the stories plots

The "they" user was talking about was Fox.

oh, my bad. got blinded by rage

No, he just decided "Fuck this shit, I'm gonna run a bar. Medusa, try not to fuck everything up."

Spoilers: She hasn't been doing a good job.

poor sales followed by alonso getting fired i hope

>No, he just decided "Fuck this shit" This seems like BB's motivation for everything.

Prediction: The X-Men will disband and disavow Professor Xavier after shocking revelations (that Bendis will write during a midnight bender) will eXpose Xavier's betrayal of all that the X-Men hold dear.

In steps Magneto to lead mutants temporarily and violently astray, and during the obvious confrontation to come members of the Inhuman Royal Family will be revealed to have deceived their people as well. This will destroy the Inhuman hierarchy.

In the chaotic aftermath the mutant and Inhuman communities will come together in order to rebuild and remake their place in the Marvel world without their isolationist agendas of the past in a new dynamic as full participants in the Marvel U as a whole.

This sounds fine tbqh.
I like the Inhumans, and I love the X-Men.

But they have fucking 50 years to go on. All this does is fuck the X-men and inhumans. They are completely ruining both of them.

repost

>Kuder being wasted
I hate Marlel.

I'd rather see both fucked than just muh mutants.
That could be. Seems plausible enouh at least. Especially considering the mists weren't a problem. See:

>Scott talks to beast
>suddenly collapses, likely from M-pox
>there are people that think this wont be beast fault in the end

>tfw Beast put Legacy virus to assassinate Scott
>and being shitty scientist he is, he fucks up and genocides everyone

I believe this happened with all of my heart

One day, when I become a Marvel writer, I'm going to save mutants and write an X-Men vs Beast event where they kill him really quickly and then there's 5 issues of literately everything just getting immediately better

Possible, The skyspears power up and control Inhumans, and they did say genocide. I doubt it is Kree since the words on them are really old Inhuman dialects.

>Beast dies
>rainbows and singing cherubs out of fucking nowhere

>Beast is the issue
>Not everyone character assassinating him.

>scott just flops over and dies
Really? I was expecting him going all out with his powers, ala superboy prime

And I thought characters act by themselves.

He's not dead yet that was preview of the first chapter.

Dead in fourth issue along with some other mugga. We know it's not Emma since she'll be back. So... PLACE YOUR BETS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I want someone to actually raise a hand in the panel and ask:

"If you had the movie rights to the X-Men, would you still be doing this?"

The reason why it's false is because that would be
a) cool
b) make sense
so no, ain't going to happen

Calling it now, and have been at least since this was announced, but Cyclops in Death of X, is not Scott, he'll be SIXIS'd Havok that becomes kill.

Screencap this post.

So you can review it in the future for disappointment.

>smug gif out of nowhere on panel

Oh GOD! Poor, poor Emma! Why!? Why did it have to be HER!?
The Cuckoos aren't enough! It's not the same! I miss Emma already!
*SOB*
Why!? Why couldn't it have been Summers!? Why God!? Why?
It's just not fair!

>Cuckoos
what the fuck does this mean

Emma Frost has clone daughters, three remain out of the original ... five(?)
They are lovingly referred to as "The Stepford Cuckoos"

You never held X-Men comic in your hands, huh? Cloned daughters of Emma Frost.

Who hasn't appeared yet that people would give a minor fuck about? Hope?

Goldballs? Morph 2.0? Sharkgirl? Quentin Quire?

Five, yes. Well, there were more but only five were relevant. First one died... can't remember. I think she was killed by Quire. Second was killed by Xorn.
Havok, Hope, Bishop, Polaris, Eva Bell, most of PAD's X-Factor...
Goldballs is in Spider-Morales.

Morrison killed Sophie with a drugs and cerebra combo overdose.
Quentin was just the idiot that instigated the situation that lead to it.
Five... I forget, are all the others "resting in peace"?
Havok's going to play a role in Death of X, I can feel it. But Jeeezus, Bishop's gotten so convoluted that I'd like him to just go away. Plus he was always a fascist prick.
Eva Bell doesn't linger around like other background characters, she timeline/timestream jumps. There's no way she stuck around to get gassed by the T-Mists when she can just visit the future again, so she's safe. Plus she's a back-pocket MarySue of Bendis's.

And thanks for the Goldball news, I'm kinda amazed that I cared, he seems like the kind of character that would work in a Spider book as background/supporting. Good for him.

>But Jeeezus, Bishop's gotten so convoluted that I'd like him to just go away.
After Storm's mindwipe, he's simple again.

The heck?

>An angry fan is better than an apathetic fan

:^)

That's from Brevoort's Formspring, though.

Doesn't even matter if they have the movie rights. All they want is to make the inhumans cool by merging in the Xmen. This is what they did with the remaining F4. Imagine the Inhumans with Wolverine helping them fight Magneto or Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse. Suddenly the Inhuman comics are cool and the movie, even without the Xmen, is looking better. That's what they think.

Eh. If a character isn't going to be tied to the X-Men in any way, I'd rather they not be a mutant, especially since they exist in the first place because Lee didn't want to put in the effort to come up with origins for his characters.

No judge in the country would ever fall for that.

>implying that sentence can't be extrapolated at any franchise

The Inhuman push is winding down. It's failed in the comics, the movie is cancelled.

They're just keeping X-Men chained to this bullshit out of spite at this point.