post em rate em berate em

You be wasting yer time.

cats are for hug not fug

Enjoy your Parvovirus

says you

tfw you can't post ur waifu on this board

horse

Ye, mint harp one

Got some in there I'd go furry for, but the rest... I mean, the LEGO thing, really?

Love me some pale women with dark makeup. You've chosen well.

>we live in a world where taste can be this shitty

Rate my patrician taste.

unikitty is really adorable

Enough trash, time for the queens.

Rate me, fags.

You're a sizequeen who enjoys getting pushed around and beat up in the bed and out.

Get some self-esteem. I don't mean that in a completely negative way. I'm just worried you may feel like being belittled is the way to please women.

>a bunch of felines
>no Mirage

literally shit / 10

You're into women that would be clingy and perhaps overly emotionally attached if they got into a serious relationship.

Rate, hate, deliberate.

Perfect.

I've gotten clingy myself in the past, trying to fix it

>Get some self-esteem.

I have plenty of self-esteem.

>I'm just worried you may feel like being belittled is the way to please women.

Other way around. Being dominated pleases me. I can only hope to find a girl who enjoys pegging and letting me kiss her feet as much as I.

Could you be any more of a sub?

the subs will inherit the Earth at the side of their Queens.

Um...you sure you read the second half of that correctly? Actually, y'know what, I think you did.

I'm not concerned with pleasing women who aren't tops.

Oh fuck me, you're right...see, people really are their own worst critic. I never made the connection (plus, I don't understand it since I only dom in bed)

Whats the site that people use to create these charts?

Photoshop.

>panty
>waifu

trying to fit in?

*ahem*

Solid 9/10, we should hang out.
6/10, you're an alright guy
7/10, Can't agree with everything but nothing too horrible, and you get bonus points for Gwen and Velma
>multiple characters from the same source
>almost every choice is garbage
2/10 is the best I can do, and that's mostly just for Mai and Karin honestly

Rates/analysis would be appreciated

>sluts
Just get yourself a cracked copy of photoshop. I guess gimp works just as well, if you're adverse to that kind of thing.

>capefag
what a shame

GIMP works just fine for something like this.

i'm reminded of the time i was going through a chart thread while walking my bike home at 3 am which had a popped back tire. i felt that the fart sounds coming out of it really suited the absolute shit taste in waifus that 99% of anons on here have. butt witch 4 lyfe

capeshit/10

You are clearly submissive.

Before your very eyes, I kill this thread.

i never understood these threads, especially when most of these collages include characters from completely different forms of media like video games or anime.

Furry/10
You seem to really love goth and dark haired chicks. Any reason for that?
Your taste is pretty varied but you seem to prefer strong women. Also may have a thing for giantess.
You really like cute girls with energetic and sometimes psycho personalities.

>i never understood these threads
The point is to circlejerk even harder about waifus than usual.

>especially when most of these collages include characters from completely different forms of media like video games or anime
People on this board suck at keeping it Sup Forums.

Question, do you guys prefer the images be from fanart or from the actual series the waifu's from? Also opinion on Sup Forums 3DPD (like the MCU)?