Okay Sup Forums I stuck my weiner in a girl. The only thing is I was soft. We gave up after a few minutes...

Okay Sup Forums I stuck my weiner in a girl. The only thing is I was soft. We gave up after a few minutes. I don't have erecticle dysfunction because I maintained a boner while getting a blow job. But my first time sticking it in I went soft, and she broke it off. What do. She was a hapa too.

How fat she is?

2 possibly 3.

You might be a total faggot, OP.
Try working your magic on your Dad. If you go hard, kill yourself!

Then why are you asking this question?

nice doggo

She was actually a normal weight, I just wanted to say that. Am I gay Russia.

It happens sometime if you're nervous, especially since it was your first time. And stop fapping, it doesn't help as well.

I think I've been beating my meat with a death grip every day for 7 years. Also I need to stretch my muscles in my thighs in a specific way or I can't cum.

>Am I gay
How many years you spend here?

I've been here since I was 14, so 5 years.

The same happened to me OP. I got with a woman at 22 after years of sabotaging opportunities because the idea made me nauseous.
I went soft, too. I didn’t even get hard for the bj. I even tried fucking her face in a chad move.
I’m gay now, and have been since then. I’m 29 now.

When I had my first Asian princess I also went soft but we tried again a few hours later and it worked. Just take your time.

I actually went soft my first few times. It was a culmination of a bunch of things and I was hard but couldn't nut. Eventually around the point we got to fucking I had blue balls and after fucking her I couldn't help but think both conciously and subcounciously. Went soft, she got mad and flustered, cried, I cried later during that day. We had sex a few times after eventually being able to fucc but not being able to nut. Eventually got around to nutting and kept creampieing her. It's a mental ting and if you tend to have racing thoughts it can be dentrumental.

>if you tend to have racing thoughts it can be dentrumental.

This was my problem, I couldn't just get lost in the moment. I think I may have just been a lucky autist.

Definitely don't stop fapping.
I stopped for half a year. After the initial struggle through the first month, your sex drive completely evaporates, which would be fine if you were a monk or a theoretical non-molesting priest, but for a man looking to find a girlfriend, it means you'll be even more beta and spergtarded than before. You'll become a weird emasculated husk with no assertiveness.
I forced myself to masturbate despite having as much interest in doing so as I would in rubbing my ear for several minutes, out of fear that I may have castrated myself.
It was a fucking struggle to get my dick to work (I'm 20 and healthy) and when I finally came it hurt like hell.
The only people who tell you not to masturbate are christcucks (who either masturbate or rape children anyway) or people who have themselves never tried stopping masturbating for an extended period.
Not masturbating is unnatural. It's a form of self-care, like grooming your hair.

Your dick knows racemixing is wrong

It goes without saying that this mostly applies to people who don't have sex regularly, which is all of you.

I hate to break it to you OP but you are still a virgin.

But my weiner was in her.

Its normal, dont worry. Like the russian guy said, its all in your head, once you learn to relax, you gonna nut normally. Happened to me the first couple times.

I had built up sex to the most pleasurable thing in the world, and then I simply got bored when we were doing it. I am reevaluating my entire mental state and who I am as a human.