Million dollar extreme presents: world peace premiered one year ago today...

Million dollar extreme presents: world peace premiered one year ago today. We will never see another show like it on television ever again, and it will go down as a cult-classic.

Press (F) to pay respects to the best TV show that will ever be.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/226385381
vimeo.com/209488828
youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=waOdEifUL7E
youtube.com/watch?v=1z-IMZC_ipw
youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we will never get the uncensored version

/sam hyde/ genera?

We will eventually. Ruse has been leaking some of the uncut transitions here and there, but the show still is in some sort of legal grey in regards to copyright.

vimeo.com/226385381
enjoy :)

jesus christ it's been a year already
the prison sketch is true, procrastination really is scary

hello reddi+

>first weekend of August 2016
>MDE World Peace premieres
>first weekend of August 2017
>Pickle Rick premieres

What did adult swim mean by this?

vimeo.com/209488828
Try to find some more uncut content boys

>"we want the 13 year old rëdditor audience"

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o

Can anyone explain this sketch to me?

obsessed with reddi+?

bump

Guess Adult Swim prefers the 13 year old redditor audience over the 13 year old Sup Forums audience.

It's like an unfunny medley of Good Fellas and Dick VanDyke.

Something I've always wondered is in the Utopia video they used the Boards of Canada track Davie Addison and it says in the description it was used with permission, how did Sam get in contact with them and what did they think of the video? They're notoriously reclusive so I thought that was really cool.

There never was an uncensored version goy

>you can't win if you don't play
>charls says the exact same thing in the prison sketch

Fat fuck

has sex with trannys

No health insurance

cried on Tim's stream

say it to my face you fuckin virgin

Does he have an artificial leg?

"Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote." - Sam "Tanning a Nigger's" Hyde

F

>2017: I am... forgotten...
Sam "MassHealth" Hyde

>Boards of Canada
its fag shit

TV is a dead medium.

I doubt it was even Sam and not someone else working on the show. They have let others use their music before for movies like Sinister

Utopia was a youtube vid made like 3 years before the show was a thing

Utopia is a youtube skit, not a world peace skit

You have horrible taste

Literally who is that in your pic?

>pol shills shilling pol ecelebs

thanks for the bump

um haha it's trippy and epic duh

le kino XD

MANFACE

I'm a bad father, but to me being a good gambler is more important to me than being a good teacher. Slots? That's a machine I understand. Roulette? That's something I can get my head around. Sending my kids to daycare all year 'round, summer included? I'm sittin' there; blackjack. These guys at the table were my family. Can't win if you don't play is what I tell my son. I put 50/50. They told me I didn't put any chips. Check, check. I check. They didn't take that. Fistfight right there at the table. I take on someone 20 years my junior. I get my ass handed to me, and I'm pissing my pants.. They threw me out.
Show less

the only sketch I enjoyed

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

this but in a qt way

wow. that was really "funny"

who's blue shirt? he somehow manages to go beyond punchable face to me just straightup wanting to plant a bullet in his skull

It's about the fact that parents and children are now friendly strangers. They do nothing together, barely see each other.
It's stated right in the middle of the sketch, "put 'em in daycare all year," he doesn't even know where his kids are even at, obsessed with blackjack, which is obviously ridiculous to most of us, not like a meaningless job for the next Mercedes, or the results of your fantasy football team.
Like every one of their sketches, it's about life's bullshit that people are trying to sell you as reality. He walks home to a beautiful family, and doesn't give a shit and goes flying through the window.

>mfw that's literally not the reason why peeps are attracted to WP or this skit
>mfw yr meme pretty much gave away the fact that you yourself didn't get the skit

I wonder if the uncut version of the episodes will be on those "Golden Ticket" flash drives Ruse and Carrol have been selling on their Bombstrap website?

I missed the first one but ordered the second edition version they sold.....

>I take on someone 20 years my junior. I get my ass handed to me, and I'm pissing my pants. They threw me out.

no it really literally is the only reason anyone like MDE until shut-in beta losers caught wind of them and started shilling the fuck out of the show. you're a pretentious little peabrain. also twin peaks sucks cock.

Subtle.

alright i'm like 60% sure Sup Forums is being raided right now, either that or aussies are even more cancerous than i thought

>muh nahtzee pauls

i too remember when i lacked self-awareness

youtube.com/watch?v=waOdEifUL7E

Favorite transitions? Mine is probably the helicopter

lol aight, catch u at the GOT and capekino threads brother

take it easy man

best sketch inc

youtube.com/watch?v=1z-IMZC_ipw

People like that really do exist. Tis' why "shut-in" is more a necessity than it is an insult.

i really cannot tell if this is irony or not anymore, kys nigger

World's best (only) Sam Hyde impersonator

their skits are awful man. its really hard to watch

If I did that then this would happen

how are you so dedicated? You probably don't just obsess over MDE threads either, you probably spend all day doing shit like this

>We will never see another show like it on television ever again
I suggest you check this show on adult swim about a little boy and his scientist drunk grandpa, it's pretty edgy.. can't remember the name tho..

doc and marty?

Love how triggered libcucks still are over Sam and Trump. Really makes me laugh.

Why did they pull it

>implying he was ever famous enough to be forgotten
the libtard and the MSM are one and the same, because that retard clearly has no idea what he's talking about

Sam Hyde posting pro-trump shit on his twitter

can't have that goy

It can't be that black and white

Can I get receipts?

It first started when BuzzFeed wrote an article saying how Sam has an audience with the alt-right and racists.

Sam trolled the reporter and put the video of their conversation on YouTube. (((Bernstein))), the reporter, threatened to sue so Sam took it down. Adult Swim initially put out a statement supporting World Peace but after (((Gutman))) or who ever through a bitch fit and left Adult Swim because they wouldn't give his black wife a show he called them sexists and racists and gave World Peace as an example. Tim Hiedecker chimed in in support of Gutman. So overall it was basically a giant pile on of events, including probably Trump winning the election.

It is not even worthy of being a cult classic. Racism, sexism, and ableism are not funny things and I am glad that this disgusting type of show will never ever appear on TV again.

somewhere along that line.. Pick(le) and Morty perhaps?

Donald

die faggot

Underage redditor spotted

>projecting this hard
>spouting elitist memes due to an inferiority complex

I honestly hope you end your life. You are an insect, worthless.

When exactly did Ruse/Charls cut ties with Sam?

Good question, I've noticed this too.

I asked charls on his twitch streams if he still talks to sam, he kept ignoring me. Eventually I said "why don't you introduce text-to-speech donations" he said, "why? so you can ask me the same question? I'm not going to answer you, it's personal"

wuuuut
is this legit

100% my man, I asked Sam on facebook and got blocked, I think they had a falling out or something, my theory is that after Sams tweets got the show canceled, Charls got sick of sam, and split, possibly Nick too, since charls and nick made the 100 percent taxes vid without sam, and the three haven't been seen with each other since WP.

is charls on ritalin or something? dude seems unhinged

Charls did a couple episodes of hyde wars. didn't sam mention the two of them not too long ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA

I think Charls is just one of those enigmatic, charismatic WIRED UP types, hard to figure out, but interesting to hang around

>this one is monster
every fucking time this line kills me

>Projecting on my Sup Forums? It's more common than you think. Free PC check.

What I can discern from the chronology of the MDE living space is that charls moved out of their apartment in rhode island in 2016, and into the hobbit basment house, which is where the hyde war videos were shot with charls, charls moved out to live with andrew ruse after WP got canceled, so the hyde war videos with charls were either right when it got canceled (when the info about why it was canceled was blurry) or around the last episode.

>that's a big tricycle over there
>what happens if I kill myself
>jimmyhats
>that's it, I'm dead
Charls a best

Anthony fantano

>show less
Thanks for your copy pasted youtube comment kind sir!

Reddit and Memey

All musicians sell their tracks for shekels. Elysium and Knight of Cups both have Burial playing during club scenes

blue shirt is Andrew Ruse AKA thankscomputer, he directed the show

>9999 keks have been deposited into your account

Charls > Nick > Sam > Rude

Ruse, I mean

dullard alert.

>using the word "dullard"
>taking cheap bait

dullard alert.

peanut arbuckle

it was more complicated than that. Adult Swim never really gave a fuck about Sam's controversial internet persona, the show did well for its first season and they wanted to make more. After voicing support for Gelman Tim Heidecker literally started receiving death threats from MDE fans. He doesn't control the network by any means but he does have the biggest presence on Adult Swim. Then the advertisers caught wind of this show being controversial and voiced their displeasure with Turner Broadcasting, who asked Adult Swim to pull it.

what fucking sucks is that Gelman never even planned on saying anything about the show, it was only when someone on twitter brought it up during his feminism meltdown that Gelman was like, "oh yeah that too!" He was looking for any scapegoat and that was easy.

also, as dumb as Buzzfeed is I really wish Sam would have just done a normal interview with them, explaining what his motives and ideas for the show are. but instead he had to be le ebin meme man and just be obnoxious to that reporter, he kinda brought a lot of this on himself. meanwhile Rochefort has probably distanced himself from Sam for good since he was the one that was able to get them a show in the first place, he's probably pissed at how Sam handled that whole mess

S T A Y M A D

>Sam should've just done a normal BuzzFeed interview

No. You don't understand the point at all. People like Sam are sick of seeing these hack journalists placated. The only way they will change their behaviour is if people call them out on their bullshit. I hope he does it again and again. MDE Never Dies.

STAY DULLARD'D

So easy to play into your sensibilities, you don't even realize my post was bait. You reacted exactly how I hope you would.
You've played your hand and lost, go to sleep dullard.