Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?

Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?
How does modern sociologist explain it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JjfClL6nogo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why
They can afford it, that's why.

its a wh*toid thing.

they are told to never work hard and strive, and aren't raised to see life as a struggle against apathy and failure. they never had to live or be around people who had a difficult life with nothing.

unironically dumb, spoiled wh*te manchildren do grow up but instead of getting a job or being productive they end up embracing dumb ideologies like alt-right and sjwism and so-on.

I am not a sociologist, all of the following is IMHO.
We have too many luxuries and luxuries make a man weak.
Atomic family. A kid in an atomic family doesn't have to compete with siblings for resources and has more problems with socializing. And parents tend to overprotect their only child which only worsens the problem.
Can't speak for the world, but in Russia about 30% of families are incomplete. Lack of a father figure must have some influence on the manchild pandemic.

You post literally smells of bydlo and double-digit IQ.

> Disagree with an opinion
> U'R BYDLOO REEEE
Nice job

>opinion
I can see an insult where it is, nigger, don't you think you're so clever and grown-up.

>read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay

Dude, none of these things have anything to do with each other. It just seems like you picked everything you hate and just lumped it all together into one meaningless list.

We live in a time and society where it's possible. That's why. The past was objectively shit. Don't let any media or nostalgia fool you. It will change in the future no doubt, as constant economic growth and prosperity isn't sustainable. Enjoy it while it lasts.

the reading fiction thing kinda flabbered my gast, it may be a sign of societal decadence but it isn't generally childish

This is why I love russians.

If you love russians so much why don't you immigrate?

why only "manchildren", not "womanchildren"?
more women than men in the picture.

It's considered hot when women are interested in cool nerdy things xD

it is ok for women to be weak and feminine.

Because it's a fun thing to do, obviously.

>grug have a dick
>grug must be stupid and crush

>modern sociologist
Thats a tale as old as time my friend.
The people who can afford deflection from the misserble life will buy it, that was the case in rome, it is the case today

>he doesn't crush things with his dick

WTF??

this is not what I said, shithead

>constant economic growth and prosperity isn't sustainable. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Fuck you and your sanctions.

Stop being an autistic REEE country

Woman don’t do nerd things unless they want attention. They’re not truly interested.

One liberation was not enough.

>They're not truly interested

Yeah, because women are all dumb whores and all they think about is dick right? This whole thread just reeks of /r9k/

youtu.be/JjfClL6nogo

No, they think about socialization. It’s not con or pro, though.

So you're saying that women can't have a genuine interest in things and can't have hobbies of their own?

ahahahahahahahahaha

I literally haven't met a woman like this yet in my whole life. I don't know how it's even possible for them all to be so similar.

You haven't met a girl who pretends to love video games just to get attention from a bunch of nerds? Lucky you.

Why are Russians so brainrot?

why cant i play video games when i have some free time between working, being with gf and usual daily chores

she plays too
my dad had a commodor c++ and he played on that and he was a car mechanic chad

That's what years of watching Pootin-TV and drinking glass-cleaning liquid does to you.