Paranatural

>the good thing about wearing a suit die to clothes shopping is that there's no way to go but up

>a suitsie to clothes shopping

fucking autocorrect

Day's MASSIVE TITS just hanging out in panel 3

Penny is my new waifu.

Day's got thighs for daaaaaays

What is with Penny's upper lip?

Did this shit ever get good again? I stopped reading after the train arc because the drop in quality was immense.

It looked like there was gonna be more Johnny at least.

You probably won't like it.

What wen't wrong?

So I'm guessing the building at the top of the hill on the left is Mayview Academy, the school Johnny mentioned in Chapter 3(?).
I'm guessing a rival team of Spectrals is stationed there.

hitball

Who cares?

>Chapter 4 Page 151
>AND THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 4!!! I hope you all enjoyed what will most likely be Paranatural's longest chapter.

We are currently on Chapter 5 Page 143. Does this chapter somehow wrap up in 7 pages or is Zack wrong after not even one fucking chapter?

Oh and nothing fucking happened in yet another page

Yes... And the corner store is on the middle portion. I thought the school was below Max's house.

gay for the muslim but muslim wants the white dicc

tragic.

Cleft palate. Don't make it obvious you're staring at it.

Is this gonna be a thing you ask for the next 7 pages?

WAY TO GO ZACK, YOU PASSED THE BECHDEL TEST BY MAKING WOMEN TALK ABOUT THEIR SHOES

TOTALLY NOT JUST AS STEREOTYPICAL

Really doubt Zack was even worrying about that. Especially since you forgot that Isabel and Zarei already had a discussion.

How the fuck does a blind woman go shopping for clothes?

At least throw in a "oh geez I hope they look nice because I have no idea" joke in there. It seriously feels like Zack forgot she is blind.

Her spirit can see. And she can probably see within her spirit world so anything within that range she would be able to see.

...how DO blind people shop for things?

So, those two behind them in the shades are spying on them right? They were hiding their faces with periodicals last page and now they're doing it with menus

Looks like it? I don't know why they would be hiding but I guess it's another plot point being added.

The good ol' grab and pray

>Mayview Academy
I wonder if this is also where these guys [pic related] come from.

Speaking of schools...do we know where do Mayview kids go after finishing their middle school? Don't see any high schools hinted around in visuals or dialogue. Heck, we don't even know where Zoey's elementary school is.

Thick Angelina Jolie lips. If it was cleft palate like says, her speech would've been a bit affected.

BTW, brace yourselves for the flood of mild + spicy fan art of her, anons.

's bitter. I'm bitter. We're all bitter.

>I guess it's another plot point being added.
Wasn't the plot point already there since Ch4? B.L's exposition: she sends Day to monitor Spender. These Consort fellows are probably there as Day's backup.

The academy kids seem to be older than the middle schoolers they're expys of. And there could be high schools they're just not on that map.

Those are her arms.

Yes of course. But it looks like her tits.

Oh god this page is awful. I kinda miss non goofy Mina, now she sounds like a generic Zack Morrisson character.

Exactly what I thought. I couldn't believe my eyes at first.

Spotted the autist.

No, hold on, Spender is going to come up in a page or so somehow, I can feel it.

>PELVIC THURST
How'd I miss this one.

This comic's gone straight down hill.

Hitball likely flows much better when read in archive.
Also fuck you, I liked hitball

This is all cruft that should either have been trimmed or packed into the introduction page of the scene. There aren't even any background gags, or background spirits, or backgrounds. In fact the page itself is about how effortlessly perfect the fat blind woman is, in particular at doing the things fat people and blind people should have a lot of trouble doing.

>blind person
>instead of drawing milky/clouded eyes the hack just puts dots
>in fact if he really wanted his stupid dot he could have just put shades on her for most of the time

i'm still pissed lads

any fanart that corrects this?

For regular things like food or electronics they can just tell them seller "Hey, can you please get me this and that?", but something with subjective aesthetic value like clothes... that's more complicated.

Holy shit, why is Day so fucking cute?

I think the dots work better for her design than cloudy eyes.

Also, there's already a beautiful person who wears shades all the time.

Nah, him and Isabel are doing something plot important that will advance the story, I'm thinking we move to Max's dad for a month or so while he restocks the store.

Zack probably wants Day to look all 'tee-hee-hee' cute while understating her disability and spectrability this way.

Pic unrelated, I just miss these guys.

How many pages/chapters will Max's, Isabel's, and Spender's injuries be relevant?

Are you going to complain about this every update for the next month?

she is not blind

But it's nice when people acknowledge your style purchases. Another thing I agree with is that walking isn't that big a deal.

Maybe she was all 'can you get me the stuff you think would look good on me?' Makes sense.

Hitball lasted fucking forever, which messed up the otherwise decent pace of the comic.

But I think the bigger reason why the comic went south for people on here is due to Zack publicly denouncing Sup Forums.

Which is odd. Apart from an obsession with seeing SJWukvuvehsbsns everywhere Sup Forums isn't that excruciatingly predictable. Heck, we can probably read the word "trans" without being whelmed with confusion and hate.

>Zack publicly denouncing Sup Forums
...telling the world of our sins?

>we can probably read the word "trans" without being whelmed with confusion and hate.
spoiler that word.

You and I must go to different threads. I don't think I've ever seen a thread talking about a trans character without it devolving into shit-flinging

>Sup Forums isn't that excruciatingly predictable
Oh yes we are.

>trans
Well I'm angry now. At least you didn't say BLM.

It depends, honestly. Sup Forums is in this awkward place right now where chunks of the community seem desperate to prove they're true red-blooded Sup Forums users and not "Sup Forumsmbler". I don't remember ever seeing the word "degeneracy" uttered around here from 2008-2014, but now its not too uncommon to find people whining about "SJW" politics in comics/cartoons.

I do agree that Paranatural threads were generally pretty chill though. The worst you had was occasional pedo lusting over a couple characters, but even that was generally overshadowed by decent discussion.

Things didn't take a dive in the threads until Zack called us trash boys and vowed to make the comic unpalatable to Sup Forums. It still seems unclear to me what prompted this, since he seemed pretty cool with us until then. I'm also not sure if he's walked back from that statement at all since then.

source of him denouncing Sup Forums?
and if no source, why did he denounce Sup Forums?

Zack has substituted a lot of the original charm in the comic for whacky anime faces and plot arcs that last about 8 months at a time

>Hitball lasted fucking forever

Try reading it again, it goes pretty quick.

Because he can't be seen associating with the hacker known as Sup Forums ever since he leaked those innocent people's nudes.

It is the only location in that panel that we haven't visited.

And it's dramatically set on the opposite side of town from mayview middle school, on the opposite hill for those dramatic stare-offs in the distance.

Well now we know why Zarei was kept waiting.

Is she blind? I thought she just had terrible vision.

My wife can't see fine details once you're more than six feet away from her, but if she stands real close she's fine.

>My wife can't see fine details once you're more than six feet away from her
No wonder she married you.

Th-that was uncalled for, user

Been here since late 2004. There really is a bit of Sup Forums retardfuckery seeping in nowadays. Not that Sup Forums's ever been PC or anything but we were always one of the hugboxiest boards here. I cringe when people who think they're oldfags bitch about degeneracy and race-mixing in Kamala threads.

Day is cute
cute!

Like fucking? When is someone going to draw Spender and Isabel fucking?

>The worst you had was occasional pedo lusting over a couple characters
You mean the best. Get outta here.

Eh, that's more directed to Sup Forums as a whole rather than Sup Forums specifically.

The smaller, white one looks like the agent with the T-rex grabber (that crushed the ggost train). The other one looks a bit familiar too. I assume they're with Zarei, whether or not she knows they're there.

As someone who just caught up through a two-year long backlog I'm gonna say bullshit.

That game felt ridiculously drawn-out even for someone who had the benefit of reading the entire thing from the archive.

Because outsiders don't know there's a difference.

Eh. Even on its good days, Sup Forums can be a little bit shitty. I've gotten used to it through acclimation, but I can understand how someone who has liberal values and lacks the stomach for bullshit can hate this place

The weird thing is that the one time he came here he got scared off by a shitposter but still understood.

The funny thing is, the rest of Sup Forums considers us a liberal shithole.

That's true. Not even /lgbt/ cries about Sup Forums and conservatives as much as Sup Forums does.

Zarei's head seems strangely lacking in hair, or perhaps Zach just drew it weird

Which is why I only hang around here, even though I should technically be interested in Sup Forums as well.

I'm pretty sure /lgbt/ gets a lot less traffic than Sup Forums

thicc

Agent Day is for hug and snug.

And then fug.

/lgbt/ is full of types who kind of hate themselves or try to not be the type of lgbt Sup Forums would hate.

Why the fuck is the comic focusing on crippled lesbian niggers and their mundane conversation at brunch? The first two chapters were so promising, and then we get this fucking garbage. This comic and by extension its creator are the biggest disappointments in the world. Both should be put out of their misery as violently as possible.

Here's your (You)

/lgbt/ wants to be Sup Forums, user. Haven't you seen them lust for pol's dick.

BL?

That would be GL

You didn't let me delete my post on time to correct myself.

I'll post this image to balance it out.

I can't stand Sup Forums, The boards that I used to visit besides Sup Forums were /tg/ /ic/ and /ck/ (Originally Sup Forums in the early 2000s but I was just an edgy teenager back then so it doesn't really count), nowadays it's just Sup Forums and anons here have definitely gotten a lot less friendly in the last 5 years or so.

Zack is a big SU fan isn't he?

I can't decide if it's me that's changed or if it's the board but I'm leaning towards both. I'm willing to blame crossboarders (especially Sup Forums) and the Tumblr bogeyman attracting shitposts.
It's obviously not the quality of the base content, both comics and cartoons have some of the best stuff I've seen coming out. There are so many great webcomics ongoing, the Big 2 have a bunch of new faces writing some amazing material, and cartoons have been amazing recently.

Paranatural predates SU by two years.

Fuck off

Hitball lasted 60 fucking pages

Chapter 1 was 70
Chpater 2 was 30
Chapter 3 was 53

wait

oh shit

yuko's done Paranatural fanart?

Nevertheless.

I'm not sure what the original post was trying to imply.
More importantly, just like everybody else, Zack can't draw Rose.

Something about the waitress's character design maybe.

Her lip which is what I thought initially as well.